Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 4)

-Laiba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Laiba-
-Laiba-

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
awww such a cute but sad part hope they'mll meet again soon once they'll get separedUnhappy continue soon dying to read moreEmbarrassed
cheeselova IF-Dazzler
cheeselova
cheeselova

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
awesome part

________
~Sana~
BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
aww..what a cute part..continue soon
kIrAn...E>GA<3 Senior Member
kIrAn...E>GA<3
kIrAn...E>GA<3

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww, im a new reader but this ff is sooooooo cute! ak are so sweet. love their relationship. im sad theyll be seperated but reunited l8er....

great story! cont soon!

<3 kiran
E>AHA<3
angullgrl91 IF-Rockerz
angullgrl91
angullgrl91

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
cute part. cont soon.
mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely coments friends..........Here is the next part....Hope you all will like it....

love ya all
mitu

Part-5

All days next week….Sulebhan and Gayatri were busy packing the stuff……Pratham started looking for universities in Singapore….. ….Kripa and Angad…spent as much time as they could in each others company…Angad helped Kripa…pack her room….as well as with twins room…… And the day to tell good bye…came …..Their luggage had already left for shipping port…to be transferred to Singapore….Sharmas came to Khanna's house…for lunch….after which they had their flight to Delhi and then to Singapore….After lunch….Pratham and Kartik went out in the garden…..to chat….Girls were in Aliya's room exchanging gifts….while Kripa slowly climbed up to

Angad's room…..Gayatri…Suleban…Dilip…Naina and Dadi were all talking….

D: I wished u would reconsider about going to Singapore…Sulebhan…but not that u have decided I wish u best of luck…But be in touch…

S: Of course Dilip…and thanks for all the support all this years…..

D: It was nothing as compared to what Uncle Aunty did for me and Mom…when my Dad passed
away….Sulebhan…That's what friends are for…right…

Dadi: Sulebhan…before going…I want some thing from u…A promise….

S: I promise dadi anything u say………

Dadi: Don't you want to hear me out…before promising?

S: Shook his head…..no…tell me…

Dadi: I want your Daughter Kripa's hand….in marriage for my Grand Son Angad….when they are of right age……

D: Yes…Sulebhan….we all know how much they both adore each other…I want her to be my daughter in law…and be with us forever…That way our friendship will turn into relation…..

S: Happy…..Yes Dadi…I promise….I promise….No one will be more happy about this than me…..

Sulebhan and Dilip both hug….so do Naina and Gayatri…

N: See Gayatri…I told u one day I will keep Kripa here for ever with us….

G: Laughed and cried at the same time….So u did …Naina…..

Gayatri has tears in her eyes…when she hugs dadi and touches her feet….

Dadi: I know Gayatri…you are missing ur inlaws…..but it will get better with time…..Time will heal all ur wounds…..I wish you were near us….but please take care of urself and ur family….Gayatri nods…and hugs her again…..

Kripa who was going upstairs….heard all the conversation…..She felt happy about her being married to Angad……She loved him…He was her best friend….and she could live all her life with him…….She knocked on Angad's door…..and waited because it was locked…..When he did not open…She ran down…went to the back of the house….bought the ladder up and climbed and jumped through the window….She looked at his room…There were so many memories of this room…..with Angad….She just kept seeing some or other things…which reminded her of the moments she spent with Angad…There were photos of her and Kripa….on the walls…from childhood till date…..
Kripa then heard a sound…some thing close to sniffing or crying…which she could not make out….and then Angad came out of the bath…….Kripa knew he was crying…his eyes were red….He saw her and avoided her eyes….He knew where she came from…as the door was locked….…..Kripa sat besides him…Angad did not look at her….He looked out through the window….

K: Angad…We are leaving….I came to tell u bye….Angad did not say any thing….Kripa eyes filled with tears too…Won't you say bye to me…..Here this is for u…from me….

Angad slowly took what she gave him…and saw it was Kripa's childhood teady….which her Grand parents have given her…and she loved it very much….Before he could tell her some thing….Kripa said….

K:: I want you to keep it Angad…..Please….Angad nodded….then Angad went to the desk and bought some thing for her…..

A: Kripa this is for u…..Your own diary…I know u love to write….I want u to write this diary every day…..
Kripa took the diary from him….She remembered the moment when he had come to her room and asked what she was writing…She had told him….that she was planning to start writing a diary…her teacher had told her that writing a diary every day…will tell u ur mistakes…and about urself….So…She is writing it…Angad….had promised her to get her a diary for her 15th birthday…….but her birthday was still 3 months away…..

K: Thanks Angad…I will start it on my birthday…..Then got up and went to him and hugged him…I will miss u so much…and she started crying….

A: I will miss u too…..Take care of urself…for me …ok…and please do ur studies properly…I can't come there to teach u……

K: And you take care of ur room….ok….don't mess it…Naina aunty really gets mad when u do……And I will wait for u to be a rock star and a director….ok…

A: You remember ur promise…right….

K: Yeah…I do…They hug one more time…Angad kissed Kripa gently on her forehead …..Then Sulebhan calls Kripa…..

K: Bye

A: Bye….Kripa left the room…closing the door behind her…After a sec she came back running again and kissed Angad on his cheek and ran away….….Angad…could listen to the noises downstairs…He went near the window….They were all sitting in the car…..His parents ..in their own car……Kripa came out…..As if noticing him…she looked up…and their eyes met…She waved and he waved back…and then she sat in the car….Her eyes fixed on the window……Slowly…..the cars were out of sight…..Angad remained standing there for a long time….His best friend had left…..She was so close to him…always bugging him around and now….he was all alone….

A month goes by….but Angad gets no mails from Kripa…He is frustrated and angry…He knows that they have reached Singapore safely….His parents talked to Sulebhan and Gayatri…twice…but he could not talk to Kripa…..Then suddenly one morning he got a mail…

After a month
Hey Angad….
I am so sorry…..for not mailing u…..We got to our new house just yesterday…and today I got my internet running….We are still in the process of settling down….but I don't like it here…..I wish I was with u…..
Your best friend Kripa…..I hope…you don't have any best friend other than me…and keep it that way for a long long time….or u are gonna regret it….

Immidiate reply
Hey Kripa….
I miss u too…and no …I don't have any best friends….and promise…u that u will be the only best friend for me….You will like it once you settle down there….I too wish you were here…but things don't go as we want always…right….Take care of urself…
Your best friend Angad…

6 months later
Hey Angad….
Its almost 6 months we have seen each other…can u send me a photo of u…how are every one doing…what are u planning to do..We all are settled here…..Pratham has started his college….and met with a girl named Guari…She is very sweet…..They are friends…and are dating….Sadhvi and Priya miss Aliya….they keep talking about her…with her friends….Need to run…..
Love ya ….Your best friend Kripa

1 year later
Hey Kripa…
Have a news for u…Daddy got a opportunity for starting his own business and we are leaving for Mumbai….after our term…I will start my college there….You know Kartik is also in Mumbai…So we are moving pretty soon….
Love ya…Your best friend Angad

2 years later….
Kripa….Guess what…I am in the foot ball team this year…I never thought I would be interested in sports….But here I am …and that too one of the best player…..I am going for national College competion this yea….Well see ya later….Love ya ….Angad….

Hey Angad…wonderful…..Good luck…I was surprised too….Any way….i trust u…I think u must be good…But now if u are gonna be in sports what about ur dreams to be a rock star and Director……Bye Kripa….

3 years later…
Hi Angad…
You will not belive it…but I got a scholarship today for my college… ……..I start college….next month….Isn't that wonderful…How is ur college going…..
Love ya…Your Best Friend Kripa

Dear Kripa….
My college is going on fine….Though…I am more interested in my singing and other activities…congradulations for scholarship….Its wonderful…Guess what … I got a scholarship too this year for my college…due to winning 2 trophies for our school…One in singing and other in foot ball….
Angad…your best friend in the whole world…

5 years…later…
Hey Kripa…I have graduated today…Wish you were here…..Dad's business is thriving…and he made a lot of money….but he and mom are too busy for us now I guess…Angad….
Angad….I know….My mom and dad are busy too….Hey I have two good news…One is dad got promotion and he is the principal in the school…and Pratham is getting married to Guari…Isn't it sweet…..Kripa…
Kripa…that's wonderfull…wish them luck…and congrats to ur dad…..Angad

7 years….later…
Hey Kripa….Just finished my masters and Graduated in honours ….I am helping dad and Kartik in his business too….….How are Pratham and Gauri bhabhi….and their kid…Aakash….Dad is busy as always…I am trying my hand in singing currier side by side…lets see…love…Angad…
Angad… Congradulatons….I hope u succed in your singing currer to…it was ur dream and I want you to fulfil it…still waiting for u to be a rockstar and direct a movie..….love ya…Kripa…

Its been 8 years…now…….Sulebhan never went to India back…..Children were settled…..Pratham now 25 years old…was in IT industry…and Guari 24 years old was a house wife…and taking care of their one year old son…Aakash….Gayatri..busy with children and her new grand child…..Kripa 22 years old is a successful writer and editor….She has written 2 books….and both were hit…She kept her love alive for 8 years now….and dreams about her and Angad's reunion….…..Sadhvi and Aliya both 17 years old now…and were preparing to go for the college…next year…..Sulebhan is a principal in Sadhvi and Priya's school……

Dilip on the other side…had become very successful….he is one of the top indrustrialist in the country now…..Both…Dilip and Sulebhan had lost touch with each other…..after few months of talking over phone…Both got busy in their own life…….Kartik helped his dad….while Angad too joined him part time…other time…pursuing his dream currier….He wanted singing to be his only currier..but on Dilip's insistence he did his Degree and MBA….like Kartik….Aliya was also looking for good college…..No one was in contact with sharmas except Angad…..

Angad never told any one about his contact to Kripa…as every one got busy in their own life, once they came to Mumbai…no one had time for each other….and Kripa kept quite…as she was too shy to tell any one….as she knew….they had promised her hand to Angad….She could never tell Angad…about what her dad and his dad promised…..She was in love with him now…Always thinking of going to Mumbai and meeting him….She dreamed about him…She saw him every where she went…..They did not exchange any photos except which he had sent her 7 years back…..

But Kripa was disturbed…from last 3 months…She had sent so many mails to Angad….but he was not replying….She wanted to call him…but could not …as every one was there at home…..She was getting tensed and tired of waiting day and night for his email……
Kripa had a great voice too like Angad…..When she was in college some of the college friends forced her to take….it as side hobby…So she had started learning classical Indian music from last 6 years…and now was in the end of it….She thought about Angad and his dreams of being a rockstar….She wanted him to fulfill his dreams… She never told Angad that she was learning classical music…….She did not know why…but….she thought it was just for a hobby…so it never came up…She was lost in her thoughts….when she heard Priya and Sadhvi scream at her….

Priya…Sadhvi: Kripa diiiiiiiii….where are u…? We are calling u from 5 min……

K: Oh sorry…what happened? Did u need some thing….

P: Nothing….Gauri Bhabhi wants to go and meet her friends…so she wanted u to look after the baby….as we are going for school….Mom went to Temple….so…

K: Oh…ok…where is Aakash….

S: He is playing in his crib…..

K: Ok…you go on…I will be with him…..

P: Thanks and bye….see ya in the evening…

K: Bye see ya…go slowly….

S: Don't worry…..bye

Kripa went and sat next to the crib….Aakash was standing there and throwing all the pillows down from the crib…Kripa laughed at him,….and he was delighted to see his Kripa aunty…..

K: Oh…ok…you find this funny haan…you want me to give u all this back…so you can throw it again…sure thing…here take this…..Aakash took it and throwed it down again laughing even louder…Kripa chuckled….at his naughtiness…..She played with him for quite some time…then her thoughts went back to Angad…..When will they get married…and have a baby like Aakash….Does Angad loves her as she…Does he know about the promise Sulebhan and Dilip had made…..Where was he….why wasn't he replying her mails…It never happened before…..Aakash made a sound looking at her…Kripa looked at him…

K: Smiling sadly…Yeah Aakash…I miss him so much..He was my best friend….We used to do so many things together…..He used to help me study…we used to go on bikes…to far away places….we used to sit and watch movies…It was so much fun…..I miss all those moments…..Why is he not replying me….I wrote atleast 30 mails in this past 3 months…but he is not replying….do u think…he is in trouble…no no…nothing will happen to my Angad….he must be just too busy with his work….I need to wait for him…right….Aakash made a sound again…and Kripa smiled at his conformation……But I will not talk to him….he did not even wish me on my 23rd birthday this time…..He is so dead meat…....she felt good to talk her heart out…even though her nephew did not understand a word…..They played along…Then Aakash was tired…She fed him some cereals…changed his diaper…and made him sleep….She had to start writing her new book……

Kripa thought about the book she has sent to Angad….Did he read her book?…..He told he will…..That was her first book " Childhood Love"…in which…she had written about all the moments she spent with Angad……and their childhood….adoration for each other….Of course she had changed their names….but she had cherished every moments with her writing…..No one except Gauri Bhabhi had read that….but she did not know….that it was based on her life…..She had earned a lot of fame and money in a short period of 1 year….Before that she was just a editor….She started writing….when Angad encouraged her to write….and now…she had 2 books…which she wrote and one was best selling novel of the year,,,,,..

As time fled….Kripa grew more and more restless….Its been 6 months now….and still no reply from Angad…..The phone no…she had was a old one…and she did not have his new no….She did not think it proper to call his home….She could talk to dadi…but she did not…..While her thoughts were wandering…she got a call….It was her friend Harshini……

H: Hi Kripa…

K: Hi….How come u called me so early in the morning…?

H: To congratulate u…?

K: Congratulate …But for what….

H: Hey you are getting a chance to go and learn singing from the Biggest classical singer of India….in Nainital…You are selected…and you need to go next month for that……And you know what….I am going with u too…Josh my brother has his posting in there…and he called me….for spending some time with him….So how is the news…

K: Exciting…..Great…simply mind blowing…Thank you so much Harshini…I am so happy…Finally I have some reason to go to India….And

H: Meet…..your Fiance

K: Hey he is not my…

H: Yeah…but he soon will be….

K: Can u do me a favour…..

H: Hey..u just have to say…

K: Can u come little bit early with me….I mean ur parents are in Mumbai…..Right…we can stay with them…If u don't mind…for may be 15 days or so,….

H: Hey sure….that's a great Idea….we can see Mumbai and have fun…I will show u around…u never been there right…

K: Yeah…

H: Ok…Kripa…You talk to ur parents and tell me when to book our tickets…I am fine…as and then I can finish my book from any where as u can….so u decide…ok

K: Thanks Harshini…

H: You are welcome Kripa…Now go and get ready to meet ur dream man…..Kripa blushed…..and kept the phone…..when she heard Harshini laugh on the other end….She stared at the phone…her heartbeat……increasing….Her hands were shaking when she kept the phone….Gauri came near her and touched her arms…Kripa looked at her and struggled to control her feelings…

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27aroramainaqwerty012JRiaflowers4u

ridizzz IF-Rockerz
ridizzz
ridizzz

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Great part.
liked it.
AK were in touch for so long....rest of the family lost touch...they are busy in their lives....hope nothing have change
Kripa is going to India...and she wants to go to Mumbai to meet Angad...hope they will meet.
plz cont. soon
jiya imdad Goldie
jiya imdad
jiya imdad

Posted: 25 September 2007 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i wonder why angad isn't replying to her mails!!

it's strange that if surya n dilip promised to get their children married why they didn't stay in touch.

hope kripa is able to go to mumbai and find her love Embarrassed

Go to top