Fan Fictions

Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 51

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hey mitudi it was awesome but sad part. i feel sorry for both angad and kripa i wonder how they will stay away from each other. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged
amazing part
so is this a twist in the story or r u taking a leap??

_________
~Sana~

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
aww. cute part.

jdsean

Goldie

jdsean

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Nice part. I love the relationship with Angad and Kripa its really cute. Can;'t wait for the next part to see where the story is going. Continue soon. Take care.

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey great part... continue soon

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone.....loved ur comments.....Hope u like the next part......

Love
Mitu

Part-4

A: Are u sure Kripa u heard right….because dad never talked about it….

K; Yes Angad…I am quite sure….He told mom that he was going to take the offer…

A: Where are u going?

K: We are going to Singapore….

A: Vow…coooooollllllll…

K: Whats so cool..?

A: Singapore….of course…

K: Yeah…..well…Aren't u gonna miss me….?

A: You…why will I miss u….I am famous guy in our school..you know that right…..There are so many girls behind me….and all are crazy about me...I can make friends…finally u know?

K: Oh…ok….You don't have any friends now….due to me right…?

A: Yeah…..thats so very true…U keep bucking me…every time in the school with some or other problems…so…u know…

K: Yeah…I know…..Now..you can go and make as many friends as u want….We are leaving within 15 days….got it…..and she got up… Angad got up too…and notices tears in her eyes…

A: She was about to go …when he held her wrist…..Hey…I am sorry…and slowly wipes her face…I was only joking kripa….Even if I make all world my friend…you will be the only best friend for me….no one else…

K: I know….Then he bought her close….and hugged her…….

A: Common…lets go to my house and eat some thing and watch a movie….We will tell your mom….while going….

K: Ok….

Later at night after the movie was at its end….Angad notices Kripa putting her shoes…

A: Where are you going?

K: Home.

A: Spend the night.

K: I can't.

A: Come on you always spend the night.

K: Not tonight.

A: Why not?

K: I just don't think it's a good idea for me to sleep over anymore, you know?

Angad sits up

A: No, I don't know. C'mon, You've been sleeping over since you were little. It's Saturday night.

K: Sleeping in over was fine when we were kids, but we are not kids any more…and mom told me to be home soon…..

A: You behave strangely sometimes….whatever…..Fine…ok…common I will walk u to ur door…

K: Ok….They walk in silence…..feeling odd…

At the Sharma's door….

A: I hope..wish…you all are not going any where Kripa…I will miss u…..

K: Me too…….Angad then gives her a friendly hug…..and Kripa closes her eyes….with a sigh….she leans over him…and they remain there for some time….

A: After a akward silence….Hey….I am going to sing a song in our annual function tomorrow….You gonna come right….

K: You and singing….God help every one… Kripa started laughing

A: You never heard me sing….I sing pretty well…..You know….

K: Yeah in the bathroom…

A: You know what….One day I am going to be a rockstar and a director and…and u will have to wait for getting my autograph……….

K: Angad….thats impossible....I heard your singing in your bathroom once….ha ha….Aliya and I had to close our ears…..you know that right…..

A: That was 5 years ago…

K: You know what….just forget it….and she started going in…then turned around and smiled…….Ok..I challenge u…Show me and become a rockstar…

A: And if I did…then…he asked challenging…

K: I will do any thing u ask me to…..

A: Any thing?

K: Yeah Any thing….But after u become rockstar….ok….

A: OK…I will hold on it…do u understand me….

K; Yeah I do…good night Angad…Wait wait…. and what is this about director…That's the first I have heard………

A: You know I am crazy about the movies…So I thought…I can try and be a director too…you know…

K: No I don't and laughing she went inside and said bye and closed the door...Angad went to his own house….

Next day Kripa was for a surprise…when Angad started singing…..in the function….
Kripa…was a plain looking girl……who was quite and shy in the school….She was only open to Angad…and no one else…Not even her parents or sisters or brother…..Later after the function….Angad and Kripa went out…for a bike ride…..it was peaceful night…with lots of stars…..They went to their favorite spot…..next to the lake and sat down….Both had their hands joined into each other….They were silent for long time….

A: I talked to dad today in the morning…and he told me that he knew Sulebhan Uncle got the job and is going…He did not want to tell us yet…because…we might be upset….
Kripa had tears in her eyes….

K: I don't want to leave Nainital Angad….Every thing is here…..My school….my friends….You….Uncle Aunty…dadi….Why is dad doing this…?

A: I don't know Kripa….may be he is hurting badly….he wants a change…..You need to be strong for them,….We can't stop…whats going to happen…but can you promise me some thing Kripa….

K: Looking at Angad….Any thing Angad…anything…

A: Then promise me that no matter what…you will always keep in touch………you will mail me everyday………

K: Nodding…I promise….I will miss you …and she hugged him….They sat there for a long long time….It was early morning…when they returned home…..

After 3-4 days...Kripa and Angad went to see a movie in the theater…It was around 10…when they came out of the theater….They had some snacks in there hand…They walked out slowly…thinking …No one spoke…and they kept walking….

K: Angad..where are we going?

A: I don't know….Why don't we just sit here for a while..on the bench…..

K; We are getting late….Angad….its already 10…everyone at home will get angry…

A: No one will get angry….and we will go soon…….ok…

K: OK…

They sat there…..on the bench…which overlooked the lake…..The lake looked beautiful at night....

A: Kripa…u won't forget me when u go away….will u?

K: Yes I will….

A: What?

K: Stupid…how can u ask me that question…You are my best friend….But I don't think you will remember me….

A: Why is that?

K: Because I know how much u have writing letters…..

A: But I promise…I will write too u….ok…

K: ok…Now lets go home….

They walked back home instead of taking a auto…
Gayatri was pacing in the room when they came back…and Sulebhan was looking at her sitting on the sofa….

G: I don't know this girl is so careless……I told her to come directly to house….after the movie….It takes only 5 min in auto…I should have not let her go…..

S: Relax Gayatri….she will be here…she is not alone…Angad is with her……

But Gayatri had become very anxious since the accident…She became a little over protective…about the children……She was still pacing…when the door bell rang….

D: See here they are….they are only an hour late….

Gayatri went and opened the door….she could not control her anger….

G: Kripa I told you to come home directly..where were you….

K: Mama…

A: Aunty….

G: No Kripa not a word…and Angad I thought u must be responsible…you are not 6 now….you are
16…remember,,,,Try to be responsible now….You did not think I would be tensed…..

Angad looked down…he knew Gayatri's condition….and how worried she must have been….

A: Sorry Aunty…We just sat there and talked….You all are going away…and I wanted to spend some time with Kripa…Its not her fault…she told me that we should leave…But I told her to stay for a while….I am sorry….

Before Gayatri could answer…Sulebhan spoke to him…..

S: Its ok Angad….go and take rest now…its late….ok….

A: Nodding…I am sorry Uncle….Aunty….Bye…Bye Kripa he said and looked at her….Kripa had tears in her eyes…but he could not say any thing and left…..

Kripa was looking down…when Sulebhan told her to go in her room and sleep …Kripa went with out a word…..She went in her room, sat on her bed…tears flowing from her eyes….She knew…why mom was worried…But Angad…he took all the blame …so she would not get the scoldings…And he said he wanted to spend some time with her….She will really miss her friend…..She heard the bedroom door open…after some time….and Gayatri came inside…Kripa looked up at her….Gayatri slowly sat next to her….She wiped her eyes…

G: I am sorry Kripa…I understand u will miss ur friends…and it's a big step at this stage to move to an unknown country…I am sorry I yelled at both of u…..
K: Its ok mom and she hugged her……After some time Gayatri left and Kripa just laid down on the bed and thought about Angad…..Then she felt…and stone coming through her window and hit on the carpet….she went to the window…to see who threw the stone and she saw Angad standing there…..

K: Angad…what are u doing here….go to sleep…we will talk later…..

A: Wishpering…..come down for 5 min…please…..

K: OK….I will…wait…

She tip toed from her bedroom and slowly went down without making noise….
She opened the door and stepped out…closing the door behind her….

K: Oh shit……..

A: Coming from the bushes…What happened?

K: Angad…..panicking…I forgot to get the key….how am I going to go inside…..

A: Oh no….we have ur keys at home…but they are in dad's room and they are asleep…..

K: What am I going to do Angad?

A: Its ok..I will see u get to ur room……..

K: OK….

A: Lets sit down…They sat infront of the door on the steps….

K: Why did u call me?

A: I just wanted to ask u if u were alright….

K: Yeah I am fine…..I am sorry Angad…Mom yelled at you…

A: Its ok Kripa…I know Aunty is worried about u…..Let it go….forget it….

K: I too want to spend some time with my best friend Angad…I am going to miss u so much…Only a week is left…Then I don't know when we will be able to meet….

A: Yeah I know…I never dreamed of my life with out u…..Angad put an arm around her shoulder and Kripa put her head on his shoulder….They just looked out and stayed there in silence…..After some time…the air started to get cold….

A: I think u should go now…..its getting cold…

K: Yeah…but Angad…how am I going to go inside….now…

A: Wait here….He got up and went below Kripa's bedroom…There were some water lines in there…He started
climbing up…

K: Angad what are u doing…?

A: Shhhhh…

Kripa looked in horror …as Angad climbed up….At last he was at the window…But his hands slipped…He was about to fall…and kripa kept her hand on her eyes and closed it tigtly……Sweating badly……

A: Hey…..

Kripa looked up and Angad was in her bedroom….Kripa sighed in relief…and Angad grinned…… She grinned too…but then her grin turned to horror…….

A: So how was it……Kripa just looked at him…

A: What happened…..Kripa still did not reply…she gulped….Some one taped on his shoulder…..and Angad jumped and turned back…..

A: Uncle….

S: Yeah Uncle…..It was good by the way….

A: Uncle that is…Kripa…she was….

S: Locked out…..I know…But can I ask why was she out….especially….at this hour….and that too after the two had an earful…

A: I just wanted to know that she was ok…..

S: So you could have just asked from there….he pointed out to where Kripa was standing….Kripa looked down…she was again in tension…..

K: (Thinking)This Angad is going to be the cause of my destruction now…..

G: Yelled….Sulebhan…where are u? What happened…?

A: Gulped….and afraid looked at Sulebhan….
Sulebhan looked at him sternly….

A: Please uncle….I am sorry…It will not happen again ….don't tell Aunty….please….

Sulebhan could not control his laughter at Angad's condition…He started laughing….and then he spoke to Gayatri…

S: Nothing….I will come in a min….go to sleep…

G: OK….

Angad sighed….

A: Thanks Uncle….

S: You are welcome…..lets go down….

A: Ummmm…sure….yeah…and he followed Sulebhan down slowly….

Sulebhan opened the door…and let Kripa inside….

K: Dad….

S: Its ok…Kripa….now go and sleep …its already 11.15 pm….ok

K: Thanks dad….Bye Angad….

A: Bye….Kripa went up….

A: Bye uncle…and Thanks….

S: Bye Angad….but don't do that prank again ok…you would have broken your neck today….

Angad nodded and went out quickly and reached home….

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27aroramainaJRiaflowers4u

ridizzz

IF-Rockerz

ridizzz

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Great updates.
liked it.
awww....Kripa is moving away
plz cont. soon.

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
hey dear it was really cute and sad part. i am also gonna miss their friendship too. they care for each other a lot. lol

continue soon

love ya mittal

Edited by sweetmittal - 24 September 2007 at 2:36pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top