Fan Fictions

Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 51

Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 3 Page 51

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
really nice ak are soo cute
and that frog prank LOL LOL
plz continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Soulmate-AK Story-Pt.-68,69,70+END-28 Nov (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Part-2

D: Really Gayatri….your cooking is fantastic….

G: Dadi…it's been so many years…that I have been cooking…but you all keep complimenting me all the times…..

D: That is because….every time u cook…no one can resist it….

They enjoyed there meals…while boys enjoyed there cricket…except Angad…who was not interested in the game like Kripa….Girls were in Aliyah's room…while ladies cleaning the kitchen….Kripa and Angad's grand parents …all were sitting in the garden talking….Kripa sneaked out for a walk……near the lake….. and Angad follwed her…..

K: Angad…go away…I don't want to talk to u….

A: Hey I told u sorry…so how many days are u not gonna talk hmmm…..God Anger is always on ur nose……..You are so stubborn….Any way…I just came so that u don't jump in to this lake….just because u saw a ant behind u…..

K: Very funny…she made a face at him..

A: Yeah it will be…if u jump …seeing a ant…..He smiled….and Kripa smiled back at him….and then they both burst into laughters…..

K: You are plain impossible….you know that….and insane too…God knows how we became best friends…..

A: Yeah God Knows……Hey wait I know too…

K: What…..

A: How we became best friends…..?

K: How? She raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer……

A: Well u see…..u did not have any friends….so u just keep humming around me like a bee…and atlast….i could not say no….because….Aunty would not allow me to eat her tasty food…..if not for our friendship…..so I just had to be ur friend…..I had no other choice…..

K: Oh yeah……You had no choice……

A: ummm…Yeah…he said with a mild suspicion of what was gonna happen now….Then he got his clue and got up quickly to run back on the wodden bridge..….But Kripa was fast for him…and she caught up and started hitting him…..

A: Stop it Kripa….its hurting…ouch…Kripa….and then Kripa's legs slipped and she was about to fall in the lake when Angad held her….But too late…both just fell inside…..

A: See stupid…idot….he said to Kripa….swiming towards the shore….Kripa followed him….Angad came up first…and then pulled Kripa up….Both dripping wet…and cold…..

K: Don't call me stupid….This is all ur fault…..Now what are we gonna tell every one…that we were swimming…..?

A: My fault…this is ur fault….

K: Who told to come behind me…Who told u to pull my leg….You some times are so irritating…..God….What am I going to do….Mom will get mad at me……

A: Its ok…..We climb through my window…and can change in my room…

K: Stupid….But I don't have any clothes…in your room….

A: I will change and go and bring some thing for u…ok……

K: Yeah tell my dad, that kripa wants to take a shower, so I need to bring her clothes……..so please uncle give me your house keys

A: Kripa

K: Sure whatever…lets go…I am freezing …That water was just freezing….

They walked towards the house….and then went to the side of the house…without any ones notice….Angad climbed inside first and then Kripa …Both dripping on the floor…Angad went inside the bathroom and bought….two towels…..

A: Kripa u take the bathroom and take a hot shower if u want …I will change and bring ur clothes ok….

K: But how…Our house is locked….

A: Don't worry…I will be back in 10 min….
He was about to leave…

K: Hey…u going like that…he pointed towards his wet clothes…

A: Looking down….God ….what am I doing…Now u go in side…I will change here…

K: why u can't change before me?

A: oh sure…….here it goes……..and he starts to take out his shirt

K: yuck u are so disgusting…..she shouted before running in the bathroom…….

A:hey u challenged me……..he chuckled…….and Angad quickly changed his clothes….dropped his wet clothes in the basket and ran down….He told Sulebhan….that he needs a book from Kripa's room….but Kripa was lazy to get it…So he needs the keys…Sulebhan gave him the keys and Angad ran to Kripa's house….and in to her room….He opened her drawer….Embarrased as to what to get for her……..He took out a pant she wore at home usually and a t-shirt…..then his eyes…fell on her innerwears….Closing his eyes….He took the one on top as quick as he can and folded it in her clothes….and then took a book which was on the table….hid the clothes in his shirt…and ran back….he gave the keys back ….

D: Angad….why are ur hairs wet…..

Angad got stuck…..Then he got an idea…

A: Nothing dad….its just that…I was just in the bathroom to wash my legs …but instead of tap…the shower started soaking me…..

D: Oh ok…Angad started walking up….Angad wait…..where is Kripa….As far as I know…you both went for a walk….then how come u came from inside……

Again stuck…Angad started thinking about what to say….

A: Oh…we came in through the window…and now I need to go…..we want to read the book…and saying this he ran before Dilip could say any thing else….

Dilip to Sulebhan….

D: This kids are just impossible…and irresponsible….I told them 100's of times not to climb through window,…but they just don't get it…

S: Let it be Dilip…they are just kids…let them enjoy…

D: You are spoiling the kids…

S: Na…don't worry…one day they will make us proud ….I gaurentee it….

D: I hope so….he sighed

Back in Angad's room….Angad went inside…..He knocked at the bathroom door…

A: Kripa….

K: Angad…where were u……What took u so long….I was waiting and waiting for u…..she said irritated….Now give me my clothes…..She put her hands out of the door and Angad gave her the clothes…..

A: Wish ur lucky stars that I bought ur clothes…or u would be punished today…by aunty uncle ….

Angad was still embarrassed about bringing Kripa's clothes….eww he thought…this is the first and last time…he had done it…..
Kripa came out….and they both just keep drying their hairs…

K: Yeah yeah…..any way…thanks…she said coming out wearing her clothes…..But still it was all ur fault…so it would be u who would be punished….

A: You…

K: You….

Hey hey…stop it u guys….u are worst than cats and dogs….some times….Kartik said to them coming inside the room….

Ka: And why are u both drying ur hairs….Kartik went to touch Angad and Kripa's hairs…they were all wet…..What were u two doing?

K & A: Nothing…..Kartik…its just….

K: Oh shut up Angad…its all Angad's fault Kartik…I just went for the walk …and this stupid followed me….and we sort of fell in the lake……Its all his fault…I swear….pointing to Angad….

Angad all angry now….

A: You…..Kartik….don't listen to her…..its her fault….God…this girl makes me mad…..

Ka: Now will u both shut up….Do mom dad uncle and aunty know about this one….

A & k: no…….

Ka: Well then….we will make a deal here…..You both just forget every fight u had …today….and I will not tell any one…..Or u keep figting…and

A &K: We agree…..don't tell them…please….

K: Please…kartik…please…pretty please..

Ka: ok….Now both of u behave urself…you are almost 16 Angad…but u behave like a 8 year old……Kripa giggled at Angad , who looked at her in anger…..And u kripa…don't act innocent….you behave like 6…..always winning and complaining….Whatever problems u both have u talk it out…Kripa made a small face and looked down…and Angad looked at her happy..…And Angad…stop bugging Kripa…..If she is afraid of some thing….stop making fun of her….and don't play pranks on her …next time u will have to face me or else….do u understand me…..

A: Ummm..sure….Kripa grinned…..Angad pouted……Kartik slowly left the room…At the door…Kartik turned around and looked at Angad…who was looking back at him….he gave a Angad a wink and a thumbs up sign and went away….Kripa was busy looking down and Angad grinned….He knew…that Kartik too was amused at how Kripa was so much afraid of bugs……

Kripa sat there till her hairs were dry…she set her hairs in pony tail and went down….

After a week, Exams finished ….and Kripa and Angad are free atlast………

After final exam….Angad and Kripa…came home on their bikes…They stopped near their gates…

A: Kripa….come home tonight…we will see a movie and have some icecream ok….

K: Sure…..

A: Hey….and bring ur crosswords puzzle…we will finish them…

K: Sure….

A: Kripa…why are u not talking…

K: I am Angad…

A: No you are just saying sure ….sure…that's it….

K: It's just that…..Within a year you will pass ur high school and go to college….

A: Yeah so….

K: Then….you will have your girl friend…and I will have no friend at all…

A: Hey why will you not have friend…..

K: Because….you are the only friend I have since I was in Grade I…

A: Well If u are so sure that u will not make any friends then I will just fail for 2 years…then we will be in the same class and go to college together I guess…Hiding his laughter….

K: Kripa…knew that he was joking…She started hitting him…and Angad burst out laughing even more loudly…

A: God Kripa….you are so serious….I am still in the high school for next year….So why are u worrying from now itself….Don't worry…He bought her close putting an arm on her shoulder…..I will not make any girl friends…..ok….I will always…be there with u…

K: Promise….smiling…

A: Promise baba…happy…

K: Yeah….

A: Ok…now common…freshen up and come to my room ok….which movie do u want to see….by the way…

K: Any thing….except for your star wars and car movies ok………

A: Shrugged SURE…..

They parted and Kripa came to his room after a while…

They saw the movie…The movie was finished and they were laying down on the bed….

Angad started switching off the lights…

K: Angad let the lights be…on…please

A: Kripa…please let me switch it off please…I can't sleep properly with the lights on my face…….What are u scared of …I am with u here….ok…..Further there is a night lamp…

K: Please Angad………

A: Oh whatever…God you are so silly ……..and then they both slept in Angad's room….Kripa's mom called and Angad told her that Kripa is already asleep…..

Next day…Angad went to Kripa's house…

A: Hi Aunty….Hi Uncle….Where is Kripa…?

G: Angad….she came from ur home just now…..And again u came behind her….

A: But Aunty…we have stuff to do…today…clean our rooms….etc…

G: You mean ur room…..Did naina tell u to…?

A: Embarassed and caught…yeah….she did….

G: Gayatri laughed at him and so did Sulebhan……Kripa will come down within some time…you come and have breakfast….By the way Kripa's room is clean…..so you have only your room to clean…which I am sure Kripa will do it in no time….

A: Smiled and sat for break fast…..Sadhvi ad Priya giggled at him….Hey why are u both laughing……

Sadhvi: Because u can't even clean your room by urself…..Our di is smaller than u…but she keeps it clean….

A: Very funny…I helped her to study during the exams….so…I did not get time…Now…she needs to help me out…Got it….

Priya: Yeah whatever….But Angad bhaiya….you had ur breakfast at home right…why are u again sitting for breakfast…when I called Aliyah…she told you are having breakfast…..

A: Again caught in turmoil…he looked at Gayatri…with puppy face….Gayatri shook her head and laughed….Finish your second breakfast Angad….Then u can start 3rd when Kripa comes down….Everyone laughed…but Angad was busy eating…..He had a very healthy appetite…..as he was in his prime growing years……and he loved gayatri's cooking…

After some time Kripa came down….and sat for breakfast….

A: Common Kripa….lets go to my house…..I need to finish some chore…and then we can go by the lake and just enjoy our vacations….Kartik and Pratham are both busy…..filing for their college admissions…..

K: Angad u go and do whatever chore u have to…and then come and pick me up ok…sweetly….

Sadhvi and Priya giggled…and Kripa looked at them…

K: Now why are u laughing……Again they giggled….uff…you both…..you keep laughing….I will see u all later…

A: But Kripa…

K: Now what Angad…

A: The thing is I need to clean up my room and I need some help….

K: Why don't u do it urself….

A: Hey not fair…I helped u in exams….and now when I need help…

K: Oh…ok…ok…whatever…lets go…….By the way….how many thing I have to do for making up for your help….

A: I will tell you …..till then you keep helping me….or else you fail next year……got it….

K: Making faces...I will study my self from now on…..so you don't need to worry….This is the last chore I am doing for u…..Next time do it ur self

A: Sure whatever…..don't coming running to me at the last moment….

K: I will not…

A: We will see…

K: Yeah…….we will……

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27diyachillaroramainaflowers4u

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks every one....don't have much time today....hope you all enjoy it...

love ya
mitu

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
hey mitu it was a great part i love the way angad and kripa have their cute little fights. lol they were awesome

continue soon

mittal

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
gr8 part.

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
awesome part

_________
~Sana~

ridizzz

IF-Rockerz

ridizzz

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Fab part.

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks friends here is the next part.........
love
mitu

Part- 3

After cleaning his room they went and walked by Lake…which was just little far from there house….They sat there and watched people go for boating…..

A: Want to go for boating…

K: Na…not today…I just want to sit here…

A: Ok……How about …we go for some climbing….

K: Vow sure….

A: Ok…then go home and put on your shoes and get some snacks…..and I will get some juice and water…etc….

Later they were on one of the mountain climbing…Angad was helping Kripa…climb…and they went for quite some time…They stopped at the point where they got the view of whole Nainital…It looked beautiful….They sat there and had some snacks and juice….And before it got dark climbed down….While coming down…Kripa was scratched by a thorn in her legs…when she jumped and twisted her leg…….

K: Aww….Angad…it hurts bad…

A: Kripa don't be a baby ok….Don't start crying…I will pick u up and take u home….Then he picked her and started towards there home…..

K: Angad …but we never told any one…we were going for climbing…If they will know they will get upset….Please don't tell any one,….please…

A: Kripa…..you always do this…I have to cover for u always….why can't we just tell and go…

K: Because they will not allow us…

A: But how do u know…you never even asked…….

K: Trust me…I know…..please…pretty please…

A: Oh…ok….You have to get ur way always…

K: Thank you…..and she hugged him tightly….

A: Kripa….leave me…I am suffocating…..you are hugging me too tight and I can't see any thing…..in front of me…

K; Oh sorry…..

Angad slowly took her to his house…no one was at home….so he took her to his room….kept her on the bed and bought a first aid box…and put a bandage on the scratch…..Kripa tried to get up to go to bathroom….But her leg was painful…Angad made her sit…bought some cream…asked her to relax…and started massaging her leg slowy….

K: Aww…Angad…slowly…..It's paining…

A: You are such a baby Kripa…..God help me….

K: I am not a baby……

A: Yes you are …a baby… baby… baby….

K; Angad……….I am not talking to u…

A: Ok….baba…sorry……You are not a baby…happy…

K: Yes very…..Angad massaged her leg for some time….and then bought a hot water bottle and applied…after some time…she was feeling little better…Angad asked her to stay the night….and she agreed….They had there dinner….with Khanna's…..then went to Angad's room with a bowl of ice cream…Aliyah too joined them….and they saw movies…till late night….Aliyah was asleep besides Kripa…on the same bed….Naina came and saw all three sleeping….She picked up Aliyah and made her sleep in her room…Then cleaned the mess in Angad's room and went away….

Next day Kripa was looking at the flowers…growing in their garden…She had planted them with the help of her mom just 4 weeks ago…They were pretty…….
Angad came from behind..

A:BHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

K: Putting a hand on her chest…jumped up and turned around…….Angad…….

Angad laughed out so loud that Kripa got angrier…….She ran behind him……to hit him…he was too fast for her…after a while tired she sat down on the chair in the garden….Angad came to her…..and she got up again…….and chased him…and atlast he let her catch him knowing she will not sit down till she atleast takes a revenge……She hit him 2-3 times….and then left him….

A: Hey…now we are eqal ok…so why are u still angry…….he came from behind and put a hand on her shoulder…..Kripa removed his hands and started walking….Angad went behind her…lifted her by waist from behind and started circling her round and round….

K: Kripa closed her eyes in fear…..awwww….Angad I will fall down……put me down……stupid…what are u doing….put me down…..

A: First tell me u are not angry….

K: Ok…ok…I am not angry…keep me down…I am scared….

A: Laughing Angad put her down…..

K: I hate u…..idot…stupid…monkey….and started walking…..and our trip is cancelled…I am not going any where with u….For bike riding….

A: Not fair Kripa……If you are not going….then…..he ran behind her….

Kripa ran but when Angad caught her in 3 strides….she gave up…

K: Ok..ok..I will go…But on one condition….

A: What?

K: That u will carry my bag with u….while we go …today all the way….

A: sighing…ok….as u wish…now are u coming or what?

K: Sure….I will get ready…..

A: Yeah…you start getting ready…we are going after 2 hours…..you need time to get ready…all get ready in hour…..but u take 2 ….

K: I don't…

A: You do…..

K: Angad…..I don't

A: Oh I know….

K: God…you are weird…some times….

All got ready and even Pratham and Kartik decided to join them…They took…small tiffin boxex…packed for each one…so every one has some thing in their bags and small bottles of water and juice and were off for the ride….

They rode for quite some time and got tired….They found a nice picnic spot…and decided to have their lunch and then go back after sitting for some time….
Angad bought both Kripa and his bag and kept it on the ground….They spread the bedsheet which Pratham has bought with them…and then took there boxes and enjoyed there lunch…after some time…they all went back home….

Kripa's Grand parents took…Sadhvi and Priya to meet some of their friends…..with them…..Kripa was in her room….when she heard…her mom shout…..
She came down quickly and saw…her mom was crying and saying her grand parents and twins met with a pretty bad accident….Sulebhan…tried to calm her down….Pratham….too tried to calm Gayatri….but she was too scared and emotional…..Pratham looked at Kripa…with tears in his eyes…Kripa had tears too…and she started trembling…...He quickly went up…..took kripa in his arms…and consoled her….telling her everything will be fine….He slowly took her to Khanna's house…and told them what had happened…….. then left with a small kiss on Kripa's cheek….which were wet……with tears…He told her to stay with Angad …and he will come to take her…once he sorts everything out….Pratham took his parents to the hospital…where they were told they were admitted…….

Naina and Dilip along with Dadi went to hospital too….Angad took Kripa in his room….Kripa was still crying…….He took her in his arms and hugged her…She just sat with him…and cried her eyes off…till she fell asleep…Angad made her drink some water in her sleep and made her sleep in the bed….Then he got a call from his parents saying Kripa's grand parents have died …but Sadhvi and Priya were doing fine…with little scratches…..After they told to take care of Kripa……they kept the phone….He slowly went down….and sat on the sofa with his head down…..crying……He was close to Kripa's grand parents too…They loved him as their own grand son too….Kartik…came home at the same time…He saw Angad crying…and asked what the matter is…..he looked concerned……Angad told him about the accident….and Kartik left for the hospital…..Angad went to Aliyah's room….who was disturbed too…He hugged her …and gave her some milk and made her sleep…..He did not tell her about the news…which his mom gave….thinking….it will be better to tell her when every one comes…..

Next day Kripa knows about all this…and is devasted….Angad…was besides her every step of the way…..4 days passed by…Still Kripa is in a bad shape…She is in her room…when Angad came in with a plate in his hand….

A: kripa…eat some thing…you have not had proper food…..for a while now….

K: I am not hungry Angad….

A: Please….for me…..Kripa…your dada dadi..will not come back…if u stay hungry…but rather they will be sad….and unhappy…because…you are not taking care of ur self…so please………little bit for me….please…Aftere talking to her for some more time…Angad could make her accept the food….

Kripa nods…and slowly Angad..feeds her…little by little she completes her whole plate…..Then she looked at Angad and asked how are Sadhvi and Priya doing?

A: They are fine…Gayatri aunty is in no position to look after them…so mom took both of them to our house…and they are staying with Aliya…..dadi …I mean my dadi…she is here….to take care of things….

Kripa nodded and then her eyes fill with water….She slowly went to Angad and hugged him…Angad hugged her back….with tears flowing from his eyes too….They stayed there for a long time…Then…Angad asked Kripa to take rest…Kripa asked him not to go and stay with her….Angad agreed and took out his shoes and sat on the bed….Kripa sat besides…him…and when he opened his arms for her….she went into him…..and rested her forehead…..on his chest….Angad caressed her….and murmered slowly…that every thing will be fine…and kept her in his arms…until she was asleep….He made her sleep and then switching off the light went away………Days pass by and its 3 months since Sulebhan's parents death….

Kripa is sitting by the lake and looking at the lake with sorrow…and pain in her eyes….Some one comes from behind and calls her….She doesn't reply back…..She is still looking at the water…in deep thoughts….After some time she realizes ….some one sitting next to her and looks at the person…It was her best friend…..looking at her….

K: Angad …why are u here…

A: Stupid…its dinner time….And every one is looking for u…..why did u not tell any one that u are here….

K: I told u I want to stay alone…..

A: Yeah…..But that was in the afternoon…You have been here for 4 hours….

K: Oh I am sorry….I did not realize it was so late…

A: Hey…hold it…We are friends…then why are u telling me sorry…

K: Yeah Right….

A: Kripa…

K: What?

A: Kripa …I know u are sad….but I don't know the reason behind it…

K: Its nothing Angad.....

A: Kripa I can see clearly that u are upset…..whats the matter…..? Won't u tell ur best friend ..I tell u everything….but u ….and Angad looks other side…pretending to be angry…

K: Ok…ok…Angad..yeah I am sad…I wanted to come to u….and tell u about it….but…

A: Are u not well…Is every one ok…..at home….

K: No…no one is ok…Angad….Since Granny and Grand dad's accident…nothing is ok at home….Dad is in bad shape….Mom too is not doing so well...And Sadhvi and Priya miss them so much…that they get night mares…..some times about the accident….They are pretty scared…Its gods….miracle that they survived the accident….And today….dad and mom….they well.. decided to leave Nainital…

A: What….? But u can't leave…We are best friends….I don't want u to leave…I will try to talk to Dad and see…and may be he can talk to ur dad…

K: Shaking her head…no Angad there is no use…He has decided…and he got this job offer..and he is taking it….I heard him tell my mom to pack up …..We are not only leaving Nainital…but we are leaving the country….

A: Oh…God…no..no…Angad got up….and started hitting the tree in Anger……Kripa looked up at him….with tears in her eyes….He muttered some thing…which Kripa did not get it….

K: I will miss u Angad…What am I going to do without u…You were the only friend I had here……Angad came besides her and sat with his head down….They both lay down besides each other on the grass and looked at the sky….full of stars….They were quite for some time….

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna27aroramainaqwerty012JRiaflowers4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top