Writers Corner

Kurukshetra-Online Story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Hi guyz...I'm new in this section and I'm here with new story Kurukshetra-online Story/online series. I'm not the writer of this story the writer of this story is BRANDON (IF ID: Brandy) Need to know about him more visit: 

Brandy is a real true writer his book also publishing this monthBig smile

brandy
Coolbie

He's really busy with the story so I'm advertising instead of him.

Kurukshetra

Hi guys,

I will be starting my online drama Kurukshetra soon... Will keep you posted on what it's all about as I've changed a few things since I last spoke about it. And instead of writing it here on IF, I will actually be creating a new blog site for it...

i've just started on it and i will keep you posted on when the first episode will air.

Brandon

The new online series will be called 'Kurukshetra', here's a gist of what the story will be like:

Kurukshetra

The Battle Begins

Kurukshetra is the story of a family and its weak bonds that are about to be tested in the worst possible way. Mahamaya Devi is the head of the Agnihotri family. She is a strong-willed woman who lives by her own rules and requires others to live by them as well. She has four sons - Keshav, Ketan, Kaurav & Kartik Agnihotri. They are her pride and joy but she'd die before she lets them know this because according to her, a mother's love makes a son weak and therefore she treats them indifferently, yet always with a hint of care secreted in her ways.

The oldest son Keshav is married to Revati. She is the oldest bahu of the Agnihotri family and she strives to maintain the order that her saas has created over the past years. She has a lot of respect for everybody, even though she may not receive an equal amount of respect in return.

The second son Ketan is married to Tamanna. She is a chameleon through and through. She will change her principles to suit her needs and she's quite happy doing just that. Her key goal is to be the most respected bahu of the family, but she always finds herself lurking in Revati's shadows because she can never be as good.

The third son Kaurav is married to Ankita. The youngest bahu of the family, Ankita is very naive and has not been exposed to the world as much as she should have before her marriage. She doesn't get involved in any of her bhabis' conversations and always manages to be the neutral party.

Keshav Agnihotri is a business minded man who believes that a man's life is determined by the amount of money he makes. He and Revati have one son - Rayyan, whom Keshav constantly berates for not wanting to follow the business footsteps.

Ketan is a somewhat removed man. His feet are not always stuck in the ground and he likes to dream of things that he knows he can never have. His wife's distance from him has caused him to look for friendship elsewhere, and he's happily found it in the form of his college friend Sangeeta.

Kaurav is the black sheep of the family and although he is very intelligent and has a good sense of business, he can never be quite bothered about any of it. He wants to live his life the way he wants to and he doesn't like anyone telling him what to do. He cares for his wife more because she's his responsibility than because he loves her.

The youngest son Kartik is different to all his brothers. He is not afraid of his mother's rules and takes great pride in breaking them. He believes that there is no right or wrong in the world, people get what they deserve according to what they've done to others and to themselves.

The entire family decides to celebrate the Navratri Pooja together, but on the night of the pooja, something horrible takes place in the Agnihotri Mansion, something that will lead one family to stand against each other on an age old battleground known as Kurukshetra.

The Agnihotri Family has moved to Delhi from Rajastan. They live in a mansion, which is fondly referred to as Chandra Mahel. The oldest Bahu of the family - Sudarshana Agnihotri - rules their business empire. In the eyes of her family she is a flawless example to live by and a powerful force to reckon with.

Sudarshana has three children - the oldest a girl whose name is Chithrika is in her mid-twenties, she is widowed and helps her mother handle the business. The second is a  boy whose name is  Sanket, he is in his early twenties and he too works alongside his mother and sister. The youngest is another girl whose name is Rankita. She has just turned 18 and as is the family tradition, must join the business.

The twist in the tale lies within the family itself. For even though Sudarshana stands for her great values and principles, both she and the world are blind to three secrets that her children keep locked within their lives.

A forbidden revelation turns everything upside down and a mother must decide whether she will fight for or against her children in the Kurukshetra of her life.

Brandon

Kurukshetra Promo 1

A storm is raging on the horizon and on the 1st of October, it will hit the Agnihotri Mansion!

Mahamaya: God, bless this house and my family.

all the lamps lit around Mahamaya flicker out with the wind

Mahamaya: What does this mean? Is something terrible about to happen?

Kartik: No mama… It has already happened! Kurukshetra, begins on the 1st of October.

BRANDON

KURUKSHETRA - Promo 2

It's a story about a family...

Mahamaya: No one is ever going to break my family down.

It's a story about relationships...

Ketan: What we have between us is dead!
Tamanna: That's because you killed it.

It's a story about a prophecy...

Guru ji: This insult will be paid for in spades! Sons and daughters'
Ankita: Everything is ruined!
Guru ji: Husbands and wives'
Keshav: I need my space to work.
Revati: You need more than space Keshav, you need a life without a family!
Guru ji: Parents and children'
Mahamaya: I will not stand for this!
Kartik: I don't think you have a choice!
Guru ji: Will all go against each other!

It's about a legacy...

Mahamaya: There are things that this family stands for and we can't turn our backs on that!

It's about love...

Ankita: Why do we love so much that our hearts end up getting broken all the time?

It's about hate...

Manisha: Mahamaya Devi!!! I curse you and your entire family!

It's about a war...

Revati: It's a tough battle, but someone has to fight it.

And it's about a battleground...

Kartik: This house isn't an Ayodhya anymore, it has become Kurukshetra and if you want to live in this Kurukshetra then you have to learn how to fight against your own!

Kurukshetra, every Monday to Thursday from the 1st of October 2007 at

BRANDON

So guyz..what are you waiting for, visit blog today:

P.S. guyzzz..I've read Brandy's previous online Story VANSH KATHA and 3 words to describe his story INCREDIBLE, MARVELOUS, BRILLIANT. He's a brilliant writer, do read it and u'll know. Big smile

Regards,

day_dreamerSmile

***Viewbie's Note: No advertising and posting external links on IF!! ***

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 23 September 2007 at 2:35am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kurukshetra-Online Story" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Promo #3 - Tamanna Agnihotri
September 20, 2007

Her name does no justice to who she really is…

Tamanna: It's quite simple if you ask me, every man lives for himself and dies alone, so why bother burdening yourself with the woes of others. Let them deal with it in their own time and move on with life why don't you?

She's a woman you'd want to get to know…

Kurukshetra, begins on the 1st of October.

BRANDON

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 20 September 2007 at 1:17am

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:22am | IP Logged
wow...it's awesome.......I'll try to go read it when I get time......at the moment I'll try to just visit the site given above first Smile

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:12am | IP Logged
sorry but you cannot advertise other sites here!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top