Debate Mansion

tO be hang till death vS lifetime prisOn (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mashail

Goldie

Mashail

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

I am all for capital punishment when the crime is monstrous. Some people really do deserve it I feel - for example, child molesters and killers, serial killers, terrorists and many more..
Forgiveness is an over-rated virtue according to me and I know that not many would agree Embarrassed..

PS - Welcome back Usmaan! Ramadan Mubaraq & do keep posting Smile

I agree.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tO be hang till death vS lifetime prisOn (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nitasuni

nitasuni

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
For serious crimes I vote for Capital punishment.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Though question Usman, BTW welcome back! was missing your rolle coaste style of writing Smile

Well consider this:
1. Person commiting crime once has more possibility of commiting a crime again.
On this notion, capital punishment. I am assuming we are just talking about crimes applicable for capital punishment.

2. Subhay ka bhula if return home then he/she is no more bhula, people do mistakes, repents/realizes and change themselves fo good. I know at what cost? Ouch but they do.
In this case life prison.

3. Brutality and circumstances of crime should be considered.

4. Ignore above three, someone kills another human ...give him capital punishment, but hello, who are we to decide life/death. Finally I made up my mind, give life imprisonment, anyway life will s* more being in prison all life then dieing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top