Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
sOrry guyz... i am here after such a lOng time... sO i've missed many wOndeful debates...Big smile

tO be hang till death...Dead

is this is fair Or nOt...??? first think deep abOut it then reply... cOz if sOm1 is a criminal then yOu have tO give him a chance tO becOma lOyal and patriOtic human being... Smile

in that case, what i think is yOu have tO give lifetime prisOn tO such criminal... cOz in that case yOu will teach him, educate him, make him tO understand what have he dOne...!!! sO that he might realise what have he dOne....Tongue

Wat say!!  Lifetime PrisOn Or tO be hang till death

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tO be hang till death vS lifetime prisOn" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:44am | IP Logged

There has been a somewhat similar topic discussed before, you can see that too for some views.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=459128&T PN=1

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Depends on the crime. The guys who poured acid in the eyes of the prisoners in Bhagalpur jail are probably not a candidate of being converted into a civilized citizen. In all likelihood Yamraj of Hell is their best teacher. Why not let them have the proper education? Wink

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged
depending on the crime the punishment should be changed

like for terrorism, treason, rape, murder for fun

the convict should be first inserted into boiling oil(you know like Jalebi Wink ) then a kolhapuri masala applied to entire body and then after a week, the person should be hanged

for lesser murders, person should just be hanged

baki logo ko life in prison Wink LOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I am all for capital punishment when the crime is monstrous. Some people really do deserve it I feel - for example, child molesters and killers, serial killers, terrorists and many more..
Forgiveness is an over-rated virtue according to me and I know that not many would agree Embarrassed..

PS - Welcome back Usmaan! Ramadan Mubaraq & do keep posting Smile

Edited by mermaid_QT - 19 September 2007 at 11:38am

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sareg

the convict should be first inserted into boiling oil(you know like Jalebi Wink ) then a kolhapuri masala applied to entire body & Now Now dont forget to squeeze the lemon on top and then after a week, the person should be hanged

I am in total agreement with this post. Big smile

ChameliKaYaar

IF-Rockerz

ChameliKaYaar

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

the convict should be first inserted into boiling oil(you know like Jalebi Wink ) then a kolhapuri masala applied to entire body & Now Now dont forget to squeeze the lemon on top and then after a week, the person should be hanged

I am in total agreement with this post. Big smile

me 3... Sareg and I for some reason think alike... Sareg will think of me as aping his thoughts..EmbarrassedLOL

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

**** ViewBie's Note****
Copying responses from previous post on similar topic...

Originally posted by hira_187

well i am not sure if this topic has been started....

well, should capital punishment be abolished or not??

Life in prison OR Death?

one thing i take into consideration is that some people have been  to death and later it has been found that they were innocent. the judiciary system does make mistakes.

Is life in prison more suffering than death (which ppl say is like the "easy" way)?

Originally posted by tanushree

The thought of giving out a death sentance makes me queasy but i guess its needed in some cases.

Maybe solitary confinment would be better....?

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Regarding this issue I'm very confused

In general Capital Punishment is given to hard core criminals,I really don't know about other countries but in India, only hard core criminals are given this capital punishment.Why should we really bother about those criminals who were responsible for severe crimes??? But in most of the cases in India this punishment is not implemented but its converted into life sentence.Sometimes I feel ,who are humans to punish other humans!!!!

Regards,

Mythili

Capital Punishment has been derived by society to put a fear in the mind of criminal. Life in Prison in India equates to life in house imprisonment with different degree's of room service, depending on the criminal's stature in the society

A change from Capital Punishment to "Life in Prison" should only be made when we are in a "RamRajya" and last I checked we are centuries away from it and still running away from the concept

Originally posted by rockinaway

It really depends, I guess some times it is ok, the people should suffer if they killed someone brutally.

But I think worst than killing someone is that they sit in a room with a bed and that is all. They get given food, nothing else to do. No leaving the room, no watching TV, no talking to anyone. That would be true suffering!

Originally posted by hira_187

i heard that they might allow the victims fammily i think to watch the death. and may be broadcast it for public ot watch. i heard it in US.

Originally posted by reeha...k

in CANADA we dont have capital punishment...I think we should...for some of the more serious crimes commited by people. But i also think that when we do ahve Capital Punishment...somtimes its 'OVER USED' and the problem with capital punishment is that if you make the wrong judgment then there's no taking the desision back...So i guess it basically comes down to the crime and the cercumstances it was commited in

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

I agree wid this punishment.. Da person shud get death..

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Capital punishment is delivered to extremely detrimental criminals, with a heinous and gory dark crime history.  Atleast in the USA,  we begin to hear about these prisoners scheduled to be executed about a week before,  while the criminal gets tremendous media attention. A lot is revealed about theor grusome past.  Human activists against C P do start and intensify their demonstrations etc.. but then..  the execution  does take place.
I guess the general problem with CP is that it involves murder for a murder.
I see nothing wrong in that. Only when such sentences are delivered and executed, OTHER NEGATIVE ELEMENTS of the society will think deeper before committing heinous crimes.   I know that imprisonment for life itself can shorten life span / isn;t living.. yet, it isn;t death.
It is not harsh enough.
Since criminals sentenced to death have a very very dark and sinful past, I think they can do something good by setting an example of what not be..

Having said that, I do appreciate that strong lobby is involved in re-designing drug regime for execution. As most prisoner convicts change their ways and also come closer to God (I believe in God, hence used the term.. u can choose whatever term u like) / good-being, they probably deserve a better drug regime with reduced sufference.

Only when the punishment is HARSH, future crime can be constrained.
mqt

Originally posted by guess_gallery

My views depends upon the crime if theft then cut hands
if murder rape then hang till death etc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top