India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

stuff that doesn't make sense

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
First of all, in Kusum and every show on Sony, they have to have one person talking about the Indian Idol show Dead....they are really marketing that show like there's no tomorrow.  What's up with that?  And then, on top of that, why in the world would Abhay go to work on the night of his wedding.  That's so dumb Wacko.  That sucks that he doesn't make it to his own wedding.  Not only does he miss Kali's wedding, but he's also missing his own wedding.  That really sucks!!!Angry  Tell me what you guys think about this.

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
lol...soo right, he didn't evn make it to his own wedding?? Dead this is all just so stupid..i mean, what kind of work did he hav tht he missed his own wedding? Confused
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Agreed, I am getting so frustrated - the storylines keep changing, one issue is not resolved and another crisis crops up:

-Mahi's murder case in not yet solved

-How exactly did Kkusum exonerate Abhay after accusing him?

-When is Garv going to find out the truth about Kali?

-Where is the tape??

-What is happening with Kumud's life - surely she should move on now?

-After begging Kkusum to marry him, how can Abhay disappear?

-Come to think of it Abhay keeps disappearing - what on earth is he up  to?

Ekta Angry, so stupid, she can't even develop her story lines properly!

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

First of all, in Kusum and every show on Sony, they have to have one person talking about the Indian Idol show Dead....they are really marketing that show like there's no tomorrow.  What's up with that?  And then, on top of that, why in the world would Abhay go to work on the night of his wedding.  That's so dumb Wacko.  That sucks that he doesn't make it to his own wedding.  Not only does he miss Kali's wedding, but he's also missing his own wedding.  That really sucks!!!Angry  Tell me what you guys think about this.

LOLLOL!

You r right!

*~kumudfairy~* Groupbie
*~kumudfairy~*
*~kumudfairy~*

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 10:09am | IP Logged
1 more time abbay misses a wedding he'll be the top wedding breaker, be4 kshtij LOL Clap
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i agree with u guys...this drama is a mess....i have stoped watching it....i just read the updates....it totally crazy... i don't want to waste my half an hour on this stupid show.... ekta has gone out of her mind... and she is totally twisted after bringing tooooooooooooo many twists in her serials....... normal ppl don't have that much twistes lives.....Dead
lehersab Newbie
lehersab
lehersab

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 4:12am | IP Logged

well, dod u ppl notice ont he day of kali n garv's marraige, kumud was in a purple salwar kameez wne she went to the toilet and stood in the shower..she had the sindorr spreadin...but she never used to  put sindoor after teh divorce...where did thsi sindoor coem frm?? n after the shower, she dresses herself in a awhite salwaar kameez and in the next scene shes again the teh purple salwar kameez which is dry.....hwo many times in a scene does she change her clothes???

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 5:11am | IP Logged
[email protected] IS SO CORRECT THEY HAVE SO MANY STORYLINES [email protected] ARE UNFINISHED AND THEN THEY COME UP WITH SOME MORE TO DRAG IT ON N ABOUT THE INDIAN IDOL STUFF IT WAS FUNNY AS ARUNDATHI HAS TIME TO WATCH REALITY TV WHEN SHE HAS SO MUCH DRAMA IN HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top