Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Popular Threads at the side - Keep&Change

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Wow! I just noticed the popular thread on the side of the page when viewing threads. It's awesome - but change the post format, but keep this. Instead of having popular threads on the side, we should have active thread from the section on the side.

In other forums we can see which members are viewing certain sections. can you also do that here in india-forums!

Sri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

*mad* IF-Rockerz
*mad*
*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 5:56am | IP Logged
yeah..i like this popular thread on the side
but of we go back to the old format.. then there is nt enough space to put tht section Smile
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Wow! I just noticed the popular thread on the side of the page when viewing threads. It's awesome - but change the post format, but keep this. Instead of having popular threads on the side, we should have active thread from the section on the side.

In other forums we can see which members are viewing certain sections. can you also do that here in india-forums!

Sri

Thanks Sri for the suggestion. We will surely see if we can integrete that feature in the forum.

The old format has been restored with the new look Smile and we hope this is fine now?

Cheers,
Vijay

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *mad*

yeah..i like this popular thread on the side
but of we go back to the old format.. then there is nt enough space to put tht section Smile

we're back to the old layout and the popular thread is still there! but instead pf popular topics it should be active topics, then members can easily jump to the active thread!Smile thanks vijay for changing the layout - Old is Gold!LOL

Sri

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Sri

Thanks Sri for the suggestion. We will surely see if we can integrete that feature in the forum.

The old format has been restored with the new look Smile and we hope this is fine now?

Cheers,
Vijay

thanks vijay for the reply. yeah, now it looks even even better. thanks!Big smile

Sri

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top