State reasons... :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Hello Friends!!!Hug

Oky.. without wasting much time of yours.. I am gonna tell the details of this 'game'!!!Big smile In this game, we need to state reasons as to why we are friends with our friends :p.. confusing?TongueLOL I'll give you an example below.

Reasons can be funny/crazy/serious!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Example: (Here I will write the names of my very close friends.. and will give reasons why I made them my friendWink)

Minali- She is very kind...and helpful and if there is any secret that i have to keep, she is the best person to tell..Embarrassed

Yana Di- Yana Di, she is very nice and has many celebrity crushes just like me....so i can share my "Love" feelings with her...

Sapna Di- I am friends with her because if i ever need help making siggys, she can help me...she is very kind, sweet,etc...but she hates being called lazy...so i can tease her!

can't think of more rite now..

hmm...now its your turnBig smile. I will be back with more very soon:D.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "State reasons... :P" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Well i have manyyyy frnds!! So loads of hardwork i guess for me! LOL

Lets come to my IF frnds.. My frnds would be Rucha, Sally, Nitu, Iqro, Usman, Seeto, Altaf, Shiza, Minali, Yana, Muqi, Paruu, Zoya, Smirti, Navi, Anu... LOL

There are many more ppl i know like Bhaskar bro, Sapna di, Khushi di, and i respect, but i would not call that friendship. Smile

So i guess i will write for my IF frnds!

Rucha: She was one of the sweetest and most supportive person on IF and we had a blast in Roadies section.. Btw ankit is still mine! Tongue

Sally: One of my sweetest, and coolest frnd! We share secrets, memories, and if anything happens wid me, i just have to tell her! So one of my closest frnds! Embarrassed

Nitu: My patner in crime! LOL Yup we two plan a lot of things.. Wink So i have a blast wid her.. And i know dat whatever happens, she will always be there for me.. And she has always been dere for me! Big smile

Will edit for the rest! Tongue

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:23am | IP Logged
wil dese prsns hav 2 b frm IF?or frm newhere?

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tukz_REmix

wil dese prsns hav 2 b frm IF?or frm newhere?

They can be from anywhere...Smile

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 8:53am | IP Logged
ok so one of my closest friends is Britney
she is really sweet and we share almost everything!!! and she also has the same major as me in college....so we get along really well Smile

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hehe, cool!!!

Manshi -- My bestest friend ;) We're both nearly the same age so i relate to her really really well, and any problem i have, she's just a phone call away!

alia -- My oldie cool cat! Always gives awesome advice and someone i will always look up to!

Natz -- Mysterious missing gal, who i absolutely love! She's totally frank about things and that's what makes her so special!

ammu -- The awesomest sig maker, awesomest radio show host... and awesome at too many things, but over-all a great friend!!!

Niyu -- GREAT to chat to, no matter what the occasion, always makes me laugh!

Ysh -- My sirius gal ;) Love her too much coz she'll always help me out no matter what!!!

outside HP forum ;

khair -- Korean loving chick who made me fall in love with them too! I love her sense of humour and well, we just click ;)

khushi -- one of my closest friends, well for every single thing that she is!

jas -- Her way of talking makes me go fidaaaaaa!!!

Naina -- For her ultimate sweetness!!!

Sapna -- For being my partner in crime again and again and again!!!

Nug -- For being the most awesome caring brother, who always keeps a check on me, and who supports Man U with me!!! (yay)

Sorry i've missed a lot of ppl, but my hands are paining... Ouch

-Sam

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 2:50am | IP Logged
humaira:shez very sweet n gud
divya:shez a gr8 frnd
aditi:shez also a gr8 frnd
bisma:i luv her vry much
n derez a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig list outside IF

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 28 September 2007 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Kewl Topic!

Nutz: My oh so nutzzy friend, her name explains her really well. She is a great person, a great story writer, and a crazy person! She is fun and makes you feel great. She's always there (Not currently, she has gone missing for quite some time now) and helps you when you need it!

Ysh: How can I forget her? She is one of my bestest friends here on IF! She is a great writer, a great sig maker, and over all an awsomated person! I trust her more then some of the ppl I know personally! She always knows wat to say, and helps me out whenever needed!

Hinna: One of my crazy maniac pals...Is so crazy, that when you talk to her, no matter what the mood, you have to go crazy!

Ainy: One of my friends here on IF and School! She is awsome...someone who knows soo many things about me!

Shivani: Another one of those on IF and school! Ahhh this girl, she can make me go deep within me and face all my fears and my doubts! This girl is always their for me! She moved...and I miss her sooo much

Sam: My Evil Master!! She is just great! Reading her posts make me smile even if im sad or mad!

Ahh im missing so many ppl, but my hands are hurting! Im sooo sholly!

Edited by Mini786 - 28 September 2007 at 10:07pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top