Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi
Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi

India-Forums

New fantastic synopsis on Setindia

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Sweety informs Kaajal that her favourite Bua,Hotty is coming to visit them. On seeing Hotty's picture Kaajal feels like she has met her before. Banto is very upset since, Dadi rejects her proposal to get Manjeet and Kaajal married and decides to take revenge. Influenced by Banto, Bunty's mother Sukhinder calls of Sweety and Bunty's wedding. Kaajal and Dev run into each other at the bus stand and have an argument over who will take Hotty home. When they introduce themselves to Hotty she is surprised at the coincidence and we freeze the shot on the threesome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thesaint148jyoti06

mich09 IF-Rockerz
mich09
mich09

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

So they are bringing on a connection through Hottie ! Big smile
Never knew she had a family leave alone a brother ! she was always with Kajjal even when Kajjal shifted to Mumbai !

Perhaps she ended up  marrying Aditya who turns out to be Dev's some chacha  Wink

Michelle

Edited by mich09 - 18 September 2007 at 11:49pm
srkashalways Senior Member
srkashalways
srkashalways

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
omg i can't stop laughing .... so know hotty is back.... and she has a brother....lol.... i thought she only had a sister and her name was shotty... now i am completely assured that shreyas have completely lost their brain....
mich09 IF-Rockerz
mich09
mich09

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkashalways

omg i can't stop laughing .... so know hotty is back.... and she has a brother....lol.... i thought she only had a sister and her name was shotty... now i am completely assured that shreyas have completely lost their brain....

Shortie isn't her sisterBig smile  Hottie and Shortie were Kajjal's classmates and close friends !

Michelle

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Haila I just got my connection back..but thanks for informing me about the synopsis Mansi Embarrassed

So now Kaajjal will address hottie as Buaji Kya?? Confused LOL Tongue ..and Looks like Buaji will now play the cupid between Devinder and Katie Tongue ..the story is interesting but I wish Apu-Surveen would hv continued to play DK Cry Embarrassed
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mich09

So they are bringing on a connection through Hottie ! Big smile
Never knew she had a family leave alone a brother ! she was always with Kajjal even when Kajjal shifted to Mumbai !

Perhaps she ended up  marrying Aditya who turns out to be Dev's some chacha  Wink

Michelle

Michelle in daily soaps anything is possibleLOLLOLOuch..I won't b surprised if suddenly Karan turns out to b Hottie's husbandLOL

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Skanda Clap .. So slowly there are bring back the old set of Kaajjal team.. Embarrassed I won't be surprised if Bua ji also urns up!!.. We missed her tote Dol dialogue in the old times for quite a while After Dev's death and Raju Rangeela startd she was gayab!!! Confused
addsb Senior Member
addsb
addsb

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hottie has a brother .. ab kahaan se tapak gaye bhaijaan..Good i stopped watching it when DEv and Kaajjal died.. good riddance.. Many are saying that give the new actors a chance..how can someone do that when the makers themselves are hell bent on bringing all the old memories back.. any ways comparisons will be done no matter what.. For me the new actors should have been of the class of Apu and Sur from the first day onwards if they had to show the flashbacks and the old actors which I've been reading a long time from now....I'm not going to give the actors any chance and I will compare them with Apu-Sur even without watching the serial as my friends are there on IF to give me feedback.. they deserve it...I don't care... Oh god help me.. I'm boiling with anger Angry

Edited by addsb - 19 September 2007 at 12:39am

Go to top