is Purab REALLY responsible (Page 6)

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by opola_islam

[QUOTE=ides]

it will be unjustice if anyone say purab is resposible for any thing.yes he is responcible for onething that is why he loved such a girl who dont have little bit morality.for her his life became dark.one woman can make mans life light and give inspiriton to fight with every strom.but what jassi did?she creat only problem in every step his life.in his business in his personal life every where.jassi did only one thing that is love arman and cheat with purab.what kind of morality and social rule it is to stay outside after 10.00 pm with a persone with whom she has no relation .i want to know  which social rule express it.in our country that type girl is called  nastry  girl.she proved it that she has no respect for her relation with purab.i think for this reason purab leave her-when he came to know still she love arman then he sacrifice his love.what a grate persone!how can jassi hurt him. in this  position she should must find him and pray forgive to him and make him understand that she have no place for arman in her mind.every good girl must do it.but what she did?she fell joy bcus she can start loving her dera arumanu siru again.she is a selfish girl.she think only abt him.for a single moment she dont want to find what is real thing.she only think what will happend to her.but as a real lover and as a persone she should think why he leave,there must be some cuse.bcus like a persone purab can never take stupid disicion.life fall man in different position.but it dont mean we lost fate on our relation.we should know what is real thing in speech.who love u he can also angry with u.he has this right.we shoudnt take our lovers angry seriously.bcus angry express love.in bengali we said-rag anurag er prokas

SleepingSleeping SleepingSleeping

Ritu... u and ur icons are too muchLOL

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 3:06am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ides]

it will be unjustice if anyone say purab is resposible for any thing.yes he is responcible for onething that is why he loved such a girl who dont have little bit morality.for her his life became dark.one woman can make mans life light and give inspiriton to fight with every strom.but what jassi did?she creat only problem in every step his life.in his business in his personal life every where.jassi did only one thing that is love arman and cheat with purab.what kind of morality and social rule it isto stay outsideafter 10.00 pm with a persone with whom she has no relation .i want to know which social rule express it.in our country that type girl is callednastry girl.she proved it that she has no respect for her relation with purab.i think for this reason purab leave her-when he came to know still she love arman then he sacrifice his love.what a grate persone!how can jassi hurt him.in this position she should must find him and pray forgive to him and make him understand thatshe have no place for arman in her mind.every good girl must do it.but what she did?she fell joy bcus she can start loving her dera arumanu siru again.she is a selfish girl.she think only abt him.for a single moment she dont want to find what is real thing.she only think what will happend to her.but as a real lover and as a persone she should think why he leave,there must be some cuse.bcus like a persone purab can never take stupid disicion.life fall man in different position.but it dont mean we lost fate on our relation.we should know what is real thing in speech.who love u he can also angry with u.he has this right.we shoudnt take our lovers angry seriously.bcus angry express love.in bengali we said-rag anurag er prokas

RITU , YOU ARE FUNNY Clap
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by Princess

Yes exactly,  Purab is a nice guy. Whatever he did he is far better than that CHICHORA ARMAAN
LIKE ALWAYS , I AM WITH YOU Big smile

Thanks Misha u r by best friend

oh how's this purab??????????DeadConfusedOuch did T&D introduce a new character????????Confused

Oh wait, you mean to say the Coward Purab.

Princess, main tumhe ab misha ke hawale kar doongi. Wahi tumhara ......

PRINCESS KO MERE HAWALE KARNE KE LIYE THANX Big smile AUR HA PRINCESS MAIN TUM KO BATA DENA CHAHTI HOON KI MAIN ALREADY 150 KHOON KAR CHOOKI HOON , AGLI BARI TUMHARI HAI Evil Smile ISLIYE PURAB KE BARE MEIN KUCH BHI KEHNE SE PEHLE SOCH LENA Angry

Thanks you thank you sooooooooooooooooo much misha. I don want to live anyway. so you will be doing me a big favour by killing meBig smile. thank u sooooooooo much. u r gonna do something i couldn't do for the past few years. just tell me when u want to kill me so i can write a letter saying that i don't want the law to punish u. Big smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ides]

it will be unjustice if anyone say purab is resposible for any thing.yes he is responcible for onething that is why he loved such a girl who dont have little bit morality.for her his life became dark.one woman can make mans life light and give inspiriton to fight with every strom.but what jassi did?she creat only problem in every step his life.in his business in his personal life every where.jassi did only one thing that is love arman and cheat with purab.what kind of morality and social rule it is to stay outside after 10.00 pm with a persone with whom she has no relation .i want to know  which social rule express it.in our country that type girl is called  nastry  girl.she proved it that she has no respect for her relation with purab.i think for this reason purab leave her-when he came to know still she love arman then he sacrifice his love.what a grate persone!how can jassi hurt him. in this  position she should must find him and pray forgive to him and make him understand that she have no place for arman in her mind.every good girl must do it.but what she did?she fell joy bcus she can start loving her dera arumanu siru again.she is a selfish girl.she think only abt him.for a single moment she dont want to find what is real thing.she only think what will happend to her.but as a real lover and as a persone she should think why he leave,there must be some cuse.bcus like a persone purab can never take stupid disicion.life fall man in different position.but it dont mean we lost fate on our relation.we should know what is real thing in speech.who love u he can also angry with u.he has this right.we shoudnt take our lovers angry seriously.bcus angry express love.in bengali we said-rag anurag er prokas

RITU , YOU ARE FUNNY Clap

Yes Misha,VERY funny!!!!LOL She couldn't have been more funnier.........Wink

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Yes exactly, Purab is a nice guy. Whatever he did he is far better than that CHICHORA ARMAAN
LIKE ALWAYS , I AM WITH YOU Big smile

Thanks Misha u r by best friend

oh how's this purab??????????DeadConfusedOuchdid T&D introduce a new character????????Confused

Oh wait, you mean to say the Coward Purab.

Princess, main tumhe ab misha ke hawale kar doongi. Wahi tumhara ......

PRINCESS KO MERE HAWALE KARNE KE LIYE THANX Big smile AUR HA PRINCESS MAIN TUM KO BATA DENA CHAHTI HOON KI MAIN ALREADY 150 KHOON KAR CHOOKI HOON , AGLI BARI TUMHARI HAI Evil Smile ISLIYE PURAB KE BARE MEIN KUCH BHI KEHNE SE PEHLE SOCH LENA Angry

Thanks you thank you sooooooooooooooooo much misha. I don want to live anyway. so you will be doing me a big favour by killing meBig smile. thank u sooooooooo much. u r gonna do something i couldn't do for the past few years. just tell me when u want to kill me so i can write a letter saying that i don't want the law to punish u. Big smile

PRINCESS , TUM NE TO MERA MUH HI BAND KAR DIYA . TUM TO GR8 HO . PRINCESS KE LIYE ZOR DAR TALIYA Clap
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

PRINCESS , TUM NE TO MERA MUH HI BAND KAR DIYA . TUM TO GR8 HO . PRINCESS KE LIYE ZOR DAR TALIYA Clap

which one misha, the letter one or the one about killing me???Confused

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

which one misha, the letter one or the one about killing me???Confused

BOTH , PRINCESS . YOU ARE FUNNY . DON'T WORRY , YOU WILL NOT BE MY 151ST KHOON VICTIM LOL
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 27 December 2004 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
great, go ahead misha, i am with u. LOL

Go to top