India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

is Purab REALLY responsible (Page 4)

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:14am | IP Logged
maybe power of my love will be great that purab will come back to JJKN I just hope my Romeo come back with good xcuseEmbarrassedLOL

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ExoticDivinity2

Wow nice essay on Purab....Clap

OH and wouldn't that be true that Purab was after Gulmohor inthe beginning,because remember when he was talking to Aryan and making plans to I think buy out Gulmohor or get some of its secrets????? This makes me wonder what happened to 3T??

purab only wanted gulmohar because arman didnt know how to get gulmhar back on its feet and purab thought that really hurt jassi when she worked so hard for gulmohar and someone else come's along and ruins it so he wanted gulmohar to be present of their mairrage
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

[QUOTE=love_Jassi]

the way I see it, the reason why u cant use the same "split personality" justification for both Jassi and Purab's reaction is simple.....with Purab it was a one time thing.
....Wink

the person who has a split personality disorder is arman in the very begining he was very nice Smile to jassi than he started getting meanEvil Smile then when purab came into the scean he started being nice Smile to jassi then when he left he pretended to love Heart jassi than when purab came back he became totally evilEvil Smile than when he left he became really niceSmile suppotrting jassi and all than he became totally evilEvil Smile when he talked to raj on the phone about the letters. Dead   Dead   Dead
God!!!!! i wrote a whole entire big paragraph on how much he has changed. Dead
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
LOL Munizaa. Let me see if I get the sequence straight: Smile Evil Smile   Dead

Well this does make him seem crazy, doesn't it. Except one doesn't get the impression that their goal was to portray Armaan as schizophrenic (the only explanation that comes close to justifying the changes poor Armaan's character has gone thru). In which case I'm sorry, but T&D need to take responsibility for that mess up. I guess they haven't heard "if it ain't broken, don't fix it."

My sympathies with those who miss Purab's presence, but right now things are confusing as it is. Purab's entry will only serve to add to it.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL Muni and alle!!!!! This was truly funny!!!!LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

OMG...great discussion and lots of things is what I had felt too.

Ides, Alle great points. I can say my thoughts were same...

Minnie you do have some valid points but I think the only inconsistency that mattered a lot was purab's change, which is unbelivable. Other characters like armaan, jassi were always shown with their weeknesses. It would be the same way if they would suddenly show nandu ditching jassi's friendship for say pari...and what if they show Mallika getting attracted to nandu all of a sudden..

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

LOL good point smisha!! And who knows,Nandu might still fall for Pari and Mallika starts liking Nandu...............

Other characters like armaan, jassi were always shown with their weeknesses.........

True and that made Purab's character even more unbeleivable.......and so his exit had to be unbeleivable I guess.......... 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

True and that made Purab's character even more unbeleivable.......and so his exit had to be unbeleivable I guess.......... 

Yeah Minnie.....only in T&D case, they genuinely thought what they were doing to be pretty believeable.....Wink

Go to top