Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ritu

RITU , YOU ARE FUNNY πŸ‘

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: misha

PRINCESS KO MERE HAWALE KARNE KE LIYE THANX πŸ˜ƒ AUR HA PRINCESS MAIN TUM KO BATA DENA CHAHTI HOON KI MAIN ALREADY 150 KHOON KAR CHOOKI HOON , AGLI BARI TUMHARI HAI 😈 ISLIYE PURAB KE BARE MEIN KUCH BHI KEHNE SE PEHLE SOCH LENA 😑

Thanks you thank you sooooooooooooooooo much misha. I don want to live anyway. so you will be doing me a big favour by killing meπŸ˜ƒ. thank u sooooooooo much. u r gonna do something i couldn't do for the past few years. just tell me when u want to kill me so i can write a letter saying that i don't want the law to punish u. πŸ˜ƒ

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Misha,VERY funny!!!!πŸ˜† She couldn't have been more funnier.........πŸ˜‰

-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

Thanks you thank you sooooooooooooooooo much misha. I don want to live anyway. so you will be doing me a big favour by killing meπŸ˜ƒ. thank u sooooooooo much. u r gonna do something i couldn't do for the past few years. just tell me when u want to kill me so i can write a letter saying that i don't want the law to punish u. πŸ˜ƒ

PRINCESS , TUM NE TO MERA MUH HI BAND KAR DIYA . TUM TO GR8 HO . PRINCESS KE LIYE ZOR DAR TALIYA πŸ‘
Princess thumbnail

PRINCESS , TUM NE TO MERA MUH HI BAND KAR DIYA . TUM TO GR8 HO . PRINCESS KE LIYE ZOR DAR TALIYA πŸ‘

which one misha, the letter one or the one about killing me???πŸ˜•

-misha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

which one misha, the letter one or the one about killing me???πŸ˜•

BOTH , PRINCESS . YOU ARE FUNNY . DON'T WORRY , YOU WILL NOT BE MY 151ST KHOON VICTIM πŸ˜†
ritu thumbnail
great, go ahead misha, i am with u. πŸ˜†
Princess thumbnail

BOTH , PRINCESS . YOU ARE FUNNY . DON'T WORRY , YOU WILL NOT BE MY 151ST KHOON VICTIM πŸ˜†

oh that's not fair misha..................... u got my hopes up. u can't back out now, u gotta kill me and do me this favour. and i'm not being funny

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago
-misha thumbnail
thanx for the encouragement ritu . πŸ˜ƒ BUT WHAT'S GONE INTO PRINCESS ??????????????????????????????????????? PRINCESS , WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE???????????????
ritu thumbnail

thanx for the encouragement ritu . πŸ˜ƒ BUT WHAT'S GONE INTO PRINCESS ??????????????????????????????????????? PRINCESS , WHY DO YOU WANT TO DIE???????????????

Misha samjha karo. Armaan jaise aadmi se shaadi karne se marna accha hai. Isn't it Princess ? πŸ˜†