College & University

*Substitute Teacher Appreciation Week!*

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

HAPPY SUBSTITUTE TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK!!!

And no.. I did not just make this up! 😆 This is an actual event from 17th - 20th Sept every year! 😆

So, lets discuss what kind of substitute teachers you have had! And what kind of pranks you've played on them if any! 😉 Or what funny things they used to do!

Like I had a Physics sub teacher once, two or three years ago... and everytime he would turn to the board, we would start talking amongst each other... He would then hurriedly turn around and shush us loudly, while moving both his hands from the middle to the sides, as if shushing us all! 😆

Obviously... we got nothing done in his lessons 😉

Please do share your experiences 😉

College and Uni Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
😆 i cnt even remember 😛 😆 😆
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy SUBSTITUTE TEACHER Appreciation WEEK!!!

Gosh i get to know so many new special events/days/weeks!! never knew abt such a week 😆 😆

well i can say the most substitute teachers i got were all kind and sweet..so unlike the asli teacher 😆 😆

Love,
Gracella
marvelous.malks thumbnail
LOL i hate subs sometimes.. but others, when im in the mood of messing around and talking, i love um! 😆 😆   
Well, there is this sub, Mr. Le, and he has this typical accent and everything.. and can't talk.. we all bug him so muchhh! 😆 😆 Esp. if he's the sub for english..we purposely ask him hard questions and he doesnt know them! 😆 😆
So evil, i know.
LOL. I didnt know there was a day like that! 😆
marvelous.malks thumbnail
LOL i hate subs sometimes.. but others, when im in the mood of messing around and talking, i love um! 😆 😆   
Well, there is this sub, Mr. Le, and he has this typical accent and everything.. and can't talk.. we all bug him so muchhh! 😆 😆 Esp. if he's the sub for english..we purposely ask him hard questions and he doesnt know them! 😆 😆
So evil, i know.
LOL. I didnt know there was a day like that! 😆
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I usually tend to respect all the Subs because I think it's very important to respect them since they give time out to sub for the teachers absent on a particular day.

So I never play any pranks on any subs but we have one sub, who's made fun of every single time he comes.  I don't think he's bad but everyone just likes to make fun of him just because he doesn't say anything.  A couple times even the principal had to come and yell at everyone.  😳
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When I got a subs teacher our class.. my class neva did any work and jus fool around. and then the principal would go crazy. 😆 *Good times* *Good Times* 😳
dannyk thumbnail
every time am log on to if i come across such days and weeks .. wondering do we celebrate them practically ..

but good as i come to know such days are exists ..
hello123_123 thumbnail
lol i have this sub called erm mr pizzia lol, n basically we would mess around in his class yh n then when he goes to get the head of faculty, lol we would all start eating n then when the head comes, we would all be quiet lol n he just thinks that we are all very good lolz Edited by hello123_123 - 16 years ago
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hehe cute event

When I was small we had one sub so all the kids planned a time of when the whole class should start coughing to bother the teacher during the lesson. 😆

I also had another one, and during class I was drawing a sketch of Link from the Zelda video games so when the sub came near my desk, I hid the drawing in my desk so he was like "Noo it's ok, that's a great drawing, keep working on it." 😆 😆 😆 I thought that was funny.