India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

is it just me..

PaGaLSheHzaDi Senior Member
PaGaLSheHzaDi
PaGaLSheHzaDi

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

or do u guys think maybe kushan is thinkin about RAPE... maybe pooja might get raped? thats one thing that wud lead her to commit suicide i gues.. wat do u guys think? and yea i think maybe milind will die or his family won't accept poornima.. something negative is deff gona happen with poornima. and she will def end up pregnant.. theres no way they wud both have a happy ending since they showed the 2 of them committing that sin.. u kno they had to show that ep for some reason..

what do u guys think?

-Amina

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

when he said she'll hav to commit suicide..RAPE was the 1st thing tht came to my mind! think it's attempt to rape..or something else like tht...kushan can't rape her..tht's too much, n if he get's someone else to rape her..2 ppl getting pregnant at the same time?! n ya..something's going to happen to milind or the wedding...they can't just have sex n get married without ANYTHING happening..aftr all, this is a soap...Confused

Edited by xsonyxo - 23 December 2004 at 6:28pm
Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
i was thinking exactly the same thing! i think that pooja will get raped by one of the men of that guy who asked kushan that he could do anything for him, and then ronit will become disgusted with her and dump her, and her family will be devestated with her!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index