Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
how can that b... if that were the case then none of them wud b shown 4gettin the lyrix... u cant lipsync to that...
ticks thumbnail
Ok..
If thats the case then how come contestants make mistakes..it would be perfect if pre-recorded?

Confused!! 😳
Pseudonym thumbnail
exactly...plus the audience present during the shoot do report on what goes in there.
varmap thumbnail
What if they are amateurs...they can easily compete with the well trained....especially Amit....with his command over so many languages as an additional gift!!!
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love shaan, but hurt by what he said about amit, well true amit is a new commer and has a long way to go before he can sing playback, but his voice is very appealing, he can get trainning and become a good singer, atleast i think so
*payal* thumbnail
shaan is right about the reality shows...however, i wish he had put it in a better way...nevertheless, i agree with him...relatively speaking, idol has weaker singers...
addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes amit needs training... tech he does not match up to VOI singers but voice quality wise n his ability to move ppl n hold their ayyn is incomparable... b it toshi, abhaas, ishmeet, irfaan... i just lyk harshit but amit is still my fav (voice wise)
andygarciachica thumbnail
he hasnt seemed to have listened to bulla ki jaana by amit paul ....
crazy_x thumbnail
yes they are amateurs but can't amateurs be good singers,I had a lot respect for Shaan but he could have been more respectful.
Shaan,they maybe amateurs but sorry to say u don't have Amit in ur lineup.
In my opinion Amits voice is far more superb than any VOI or SRGMP singers.
I don't watch SVOI regularly but I did watch one ep where Ishmeet sang dard-e-dil,Amit sang it for Minnie in Rubaroo.

without any music Amit sang it waaaaaaaay better than Ishmeet,Ishmeet's rendition lacked dard .
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i disagree with shaan, first of all Saregamapa singers have their guru's to train them, II contestants may be amateurs to him, but this is the way this show is design to give amateurs a break and i think the contestants are doing their best with whatever talents they have, as a singer i think shaan should encourage upcoming singers and see their potentials, rather than say such things about them, Edited by miggie - 16 years ago