Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

article - Parvatiís lawyer related to OM (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i really started thinking on different lines when i read ur post winner13... Clap maybe this is better for the show

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article - Parvatiís lawyer related to OM (Page 2)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yipee

i really started thinking on different lines when i read ur post winner13... Clap maybe this is better for the show

Hi yipee.Big smile Thank u so much for ur agreement with my point of view yaar... Embarrassedno seriously, I honestly think that bringing Om back into the picture now is not going to do anything good for Kahaani...in fact, it will jumble up the entire storyOuch coz all the major storylines of Kahaani revolve around the fact that Om is dead and gone... Janki's entire revenge, Clapthe characters of Trishna and Rajeshwari...Wink Suyash Mehra's character and the entire Mehra family's presence in the show and most importantly for me, Parvati's current character of a strong, independant and rocking single womanEmbarrassed who is capable of taking on anyone on her own strength, determination and will...Clap she doesn't need anyone, let it be Om or Suyash or that 'family' and I love the way they have shown this... Clap Believe me, I liked Om when he was alive but now he's dead...and I don't want him back at any cost.Ouch And I'm not saying this just coz I'm a Parvati-Suyash fan, I am...Embarrassed but coz I truly feel bringing the real Om back now doesn't serve any purpose at all. Ouch What do we achieve by the real Om coming back?Confused Esp coz the storyline has progressed miles ahead of the time since the time of Om's character's death... its like suddenly trying to bring Babuji or Ajay back... Ouchserves no purpose for me... OuchYeah, if its a fake Om who is maybe shown as someone who tries to deceive Parvati by pretending to be Om, it serves the story really well...Big smile it will get Trashna out and really shake up the story. Also this twist... Om being the real Om maybe...but someone who has lost his memory and his entire past and moved on in life with Rishika... this suits me fine and yes, its believable and realistic.Big smile Honestly, I don't mind if Parvati never marries Suyash... but I don't want Om back coz I can't see too many, if any positives coming out of that... Ouch Can u imagine if they show this is the real Om? OuchHe loses his memory, stays with Rishika for 25 yrs, now regains his memory, comes back to Parvati after 25 yrs and then starts staying with the family and esp Parvati as her husband and takes over as the head of the family from Parvati...Ouch no way, do I want to see something like that happening... Ouch Hope this article is true yaar...Embarrassed

Edited by winner13 - 18 September 2007 at 6:29am

ashbipasha

IF-Rockerz

ashbipasha

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Interesting article, I think this twist will do good to the show, but ultimately Om and Parvati will be one.

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Honestly speaking I feel that Om's character shouldn't return at all, coz he's been dead for almost 25 years or something......... and Parvati's character has moved on so much, I mean she has became such a strong woman, who can handle situations on her own, it would be difficult to accept Parvati again as the same person who cannot take a decision without consent of her husband all the time........at least for me it's difficult.....

Also if Om returns, why showing Trishna & Rajo killing Om , Suyash being punished by Paro, Paro going to jail for murdering Om and ultimately Paro becoming Janki Devi............ at least Paro becoming Janki is a good thing, coz it has made Paro very strong.........

About Rish being Om's second wife, well there's some logic here, coz they cannot show Om suddenly at Parvati's doorstep right ......... coz the question would be : where he has been for all those years ????
It's quite possible that he lost his memory or something....

But....my question is now:

If Om is alive, who was the person being shown dead and cremated ???
Who was the person being killed by Trishna & Rajeshwari ????

Edited by esha - 18 September 2007 at 7:20am

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by esha

Honestly speaking I feel that Om's character shouldn't return at all, coz he's been dead for almost 25 years or something......... and Parvati's character has moved on so much, I mean she has became such a strong woman, who can handle situations on her own, it would be difficult to accept Parvati again as the same person who cannot take a decision without consent of her husband all the time........at least for me it's difficult.....

About Rish being Om's second wife, well there's some logic here, coz they cannot show Om suddenly at Parvati's doorstep right ......... coz the question would be : where he has been for all those years ????
It's quite possible that he lost his memory or something....

But....my question is now:

If Om is alive, who was the person being shown dead and cremated ???
Who was the person being killed by Trishna & Rajeshwari ????

Hi Esha.Big smile Aw yaar, u've said it all...ClapClap Clapand u've asked the most important questions that are to be answered for Om to return...Ouch who was that who Trishna killed...Confused and yeah, they clearly showed Om's body... Ouchso did Om jump off the funeral pyre and run off while no one was looking???Wink LOLLOL no jokes apart, its a really serious question to be answered... whose body was that???Ouch And yaar, very important... was Krishna's death in vain???Ouch He was killed trying to expose Om's killers...Ouch and now we see that Om seems to be safe and sound...Ouch u've said it yaar...Big smile Om should not be brought back...Ouch Parvati is absolutely rocking as she is, touchwood...Big smilereally don't want to see any changes. And again, seeing Parvati suddenly stepping down as the head of the family just coz her husband happens to be back...Ouch no yaar, this twist would be great... ClapOm's married to Rishika, he's moved on in life...Big smile and Parvati has too, really beautifully, touchwood...Embarrassed  U've rocked it yaar...ClapTake care, bye.Big smile

Lots of love,Hug

Winnie.

Edited by winner13 - 18 September 2007 at 7:30am

loverboy260

loverboy260

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
if this is true then i cant wait for om to return only to see the state of his home!!

hello123_123

hello123_123

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged
right if this is true nobody can say anything to parvati getting married again, and parvati/nobody can say anything to om getting married again, if om and parvati were made for each other then why did they both remarry??? so either way om cant get angry at parvati and parvati cant get angry at om,

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I personally want Om to remain dead. I didn't like it when he was killed off but now that he is dead, there really is no point bringing him back. His character left behind good memories and Ekta will only ruin his character with this return from the dead. Plus all the development post his death will have been for nothing. No, he should rest in peace. I also like Parvati as a single grandmom. It's different from the other Balaji shows where everyone marries a dozen times. Let her remain single and Suyash be a friend.

Now Ajay and Krishna. These two can come back as zombies or something. LOL Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top