Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

article - Parvatiís lawyer related to OM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

As a lawyer, she will be on a mission to have Pranay (played by Jeetu Malkani) punished for raping his wife Maithali (played by Shalini Chandran) but will eventually shift her loyalty towards Parvati (played by Sakshi Tanwar).

Shubhaavi says, "I am doing television again after a year. I was on a break and was busy doing ads and vacationing with friends. I debuted on television with 'Kyunki...'. So it was a lucrative option to make a comeback with 'Kahaani...'."

She elaborates about her role, "I am playing an NRI Bengali who comes across as a sauve entrepreneur. I would be wearing Bengali saris. Designer Nim Sood and her assistant Jaya have worked hard in shaping my look. I am a Mangalorean by birth and so I am enjoying playing a Bengali character."

Sources hint that Shubhaavi's character would eventually turn out to be Om's (played by Kiran Karmarkar) second wife and that would bring the twist in the story. But Shubhaavi refuses to comment on that.

As far as her personal life goes Shubhaavi says, "There is someone special in my life. He is a businessman. I believe in the institution of marriage and I hope it happens soon."

Regarding doing films, she says, "I am happy doing television and I never tried for films. But if something substantial comes up, I would consider it."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1121881

Edited by yipee - 17 September 2007 at 11:12pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti**PM*A HUGE FANwinner13tumhari?kavya1MrsNealCaffreyknumnumKal ElMonu-SunNaa*Dakoo_Minzy*Pachu.PHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article - Parvatiís lawyer related to OM" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Om's second wife! The final nail in the coffin. Wacko

Bechara mar gaya phir bhi usay nahi choda Ekta Mai ne. Stern Smile

Edited by Kal El - 17 September 2007 at 11:57pm

nidhi1

nidhi1

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
om's 2nd wife????...................what???????

balhfan123

balhfan123

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged
om's second wife! noooooo...om is only for parvati....

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 12:45am | IP Logged
creatives have lost it Angry

fanNO1

IF-Dazzler

fanNO1

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 2:37am | IP Logged
crap Dead

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Well, to be honest... it was expected. Big smile And yes, in a way its not off the realms of logic... Smile it makes sense... Big smilecoz if they have to show that Om was away for 25 yrs, its gotta be coz he lost his memory... Ouch and a person who doesn't know who he is or what's gone by in his life is bound to start a new life somewhere... Smile was expecting this to be shown... and believe me, if Aman Varma is Om, I'm very glad that they are showing this... Embarrassed I'd much rather see Parvati-Suyash... Embarrassed in fact, I'll say this honestly... Embarrassed even if Kiran is playing Om, I'd much rather see Parvati-Suyash... Embarrassed Om for me, is a dead character which shouldn't be revived at all... Ouch his relevance to the story now is more as the dead Om than any real Om who returns...Ouch that doesn't gel with either the current storylineWink or the way they have progressed Parvati's character... ClapI love it this way...Embarrassed my personal opinion, apologies if it hurts anyone... Embarrassed so if they show this... that Om has moved on... Big smile I'm fine with it... in fact, very happy about it. Big smile

Edited by winner13 - 18 September 2007 at 3:05am

eklayvafan1

eklayvafan1

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Thanks alot for Sharing Clap

Interesting Article....... Firstly glad and relieved to see it's Kiran Kamarkar's Big smile name whom will play Om Big smile . As only and only he can play Om, absolutely no one else.

Regards to the second wife theory, well I guess that was expected to bring in Rish into the storyline and create some spice. Well firstly there's nothing conclusive that she defo will be Om's second wife...... so I am guessing the viewers will be shown that she is 'Om's wife, and later it will be shown its another trishna case in the making LOL ' Or may go the Meera/Mihir/Tulsi way LOL , even there Meera chased Mihir endlessly but to no luck as Mihir/Tulsi eventually reunited.

Om/Paro are simply made for each other, so I dont see the point in bringing back Om only to show he has another wife Dead ...... so there's more to it.... And the storyline may have progressed since Om's death.... well to be honest not much apart from the arrival of the new gen.........but one thing has never changed is Paro's unconditional and undying love for Om Embarrassed . That's what makes Om's return all the more possible and befitting to the current track. So trying to even show Om has moved on, will make no sense wotsoever from how Paro has been protrayed since Om's death and her constant devotion for Om for the past 20 odd years..... So just the way Mihir/Tulsi reunited.... Om/Paro will defo reunite, it may take some time.... with all the twist's and turns but it will happen eventually.... as Paro/Om Embarrassed are made for each other and no can change that.

Edited by eklayvafan1 - 18 September 2007 at 4:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top