Page 1 of 111

Page 1
Page   of 111
Page 2 Page 111

awaazilicious

IF-Dazzler

awaazilicious

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

hey guys im writing another ff and this time it is a romantic one so i hope you guys enjoy it. i have combined four couples together from three shows so lets see how it goes.

INTRODUCTION

Prince and Rani Thaapar have now been married for over 25 yrs. theoughtout thier life they have faced many ups and hardships but have conquered them all successfully. over the years their love has grown for each other and now they lead a happy go life since the Thaapar empire has grown in numerous parts of the world. Their love is mature and paasionate.

Pari Thaapar is their only daughter who is highly efficient, responsible and creative. she holds her parents' values very close to her heart and loved everywhere she goes. Now she is engaged to be married to Sowmya Parashar after have had been in a relationship with him for over a year.

Sowmya Parashar is suave, emaculate, intelligent and holds a powerful position in the business world. this is is upfront  version but for the people who are close to him he is hihly emothional nd sensitive. he carries the values of his parents and aims to follow his family traditions. Sowmya and Pari's love is passioante and understanding.

Sujal and Kashish Garewal had a love marrige and in the beginning their love had bloomed but soon it turned into selfishness. Sujal was intelligent, brave, caring as well as beig highly emotional. he was sensitive towards others but kept it hidden so he didn't appear vulnerable. generally he was a quiet one who only spoke when required. Whereas Kashish was very outspoken, dominating and a control freak. she expressed her emtions openly and loved Sujal head over heels. After Sujal became paralysed a year ago from waist downwards and lost his ability to speak things changed in their relaitonship. she became more possessive towards him.

Sujal and Soumya     were best friends from childhood becasue the Garewals and Parashars   family friends as well as business partners. Kashish hated Sowmya after Sujal's accident and didn't want the freindship to continue.  Sujal and Kashish's love is selfish and possessive.

Angad Khanna the youth of today. he is cool, suave and a hit with the girls. he is Kashish's tounger brother and he holds the values of his family pretty well close, but at the same time he doesnt lose out on the latest trend. at present he is the president of his college and has a new girlfriend each day.

Kripa Parashar is Sowmya's younger sister. she worships her brother becasue since childhood he has raised her like she was his daughter. their parents often stayed over seas due to which Sowmya had to chip in. Kripa respects all his decisions and makes sure she follows the family tradtions. She is bubbly, cute and very outspoken but when it comes to guys she is vey shy. it is her last year in college and yet she and Angad have not met which leaves their love undecided.

okay guys i hope u like the intro. i know its a bit too long but i wanted to make sure the characters were understood in some detail before i began the story.

Edited by arwa72 - 09 October 2008 at 5:37pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WhenLoveCalled pg112 discontinuation note" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

awaazilicious

IF-Dazzler

awaazilicious

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
i thought of posting the first part also.

Part one

At Thaapar house Rani is performing the mornign pooja in the mandir like every morning. she is an ideal wife who has handled the house and family realy quite well.

From behind her, comes her Parchai - daughter Pari and takes her blessings. she looks exactly like Rani but just a yougner version. in nearly every way Pari follows her mother's steps to make sure she also turns out to be an ideal wife too in the near future.

The phone rings and Pari picks it up

Pari: Hello

Sowmya: Good morning future wife

Pari: Sowmya me jaantee thee ke aapka hee phone hoga

Sowmya: acha meree aahat se hee pehchaan jaate ho?

Pari: nahi, apnee gharee se.LOL roze is waqt hee aap phone karte hai.

Both chuckle. LOL

Sowmya:
theek hai. mene pnone isliye kiye hai kyu ke me waha jaaraha hu aaj

Pari: Sach? per aap theek to rahenge na?

Sowmya: of course, wese bhi ab to adat ho chukee hai bardasht karne kee. phir tum bhi to hona mere saat.

Pari: Me to hamesha aapke saat hoo or rahongee

Sowmya: So sweet. ab chalo jaldi se mujhe ek goodbye kiss dedo

Pari: EmbarrassedSowmya maa ajaengee, abhi nahi

Sowmya: uffo yeh sab choro or jaldi se dedo, warna me jab waha aaoonga tab leloonga. tub mana bhi nahi kar paogee.

Pari: Sowmya aap...(Rani walks into the hall) chalye maa agayee, bye.

she puts the phone down feeling a bit embarassed.

Rani: kis ka phone tha?

Pari: Ma wo, 8 baj gaye hai

Rani: (looks at the clock) oh, to kya kehrahe the janab?

Pari: yahi ke aaj phirse wahi jaarahe hai.

Rani: hmmm, sach, himmat hai osme. me to Ramji se yeh hee praatna kartee hu ke sab kuch jaldi se theek hojaeh.

a voice calls Rani from inside.

Rani: yeh lo, mera bhi call agaya

Pari: Matlab?

Rani: Wahee, 8 bajgaye

both mother and daughter share a laugh and part their ways.

okays here ends the first part. do tell me how u liked it.   

Edited by arwa72 - 17 September 2007 at 6:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

APRIL14

rohan1287

Groupbie

rohan1287

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Nice beginningggg
plzzz cont soonnnnnnnnn
i'll be waiting

awaazilicious

IF-Dazzler

awaazilicious

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Part two

Rani goes to her bedroom where Prince is waiting impatiently on the bed.

Rani:
Kya aap bhi. Itne saal hogaye hamare shaadi ko, phir bhi aap jab tak mere haathse apna towel or kapre nahi lete aap kee subhe nahi hotee.

Prince: are tumhare haatho se lene ka maza hee kuch or he. ab chalo jaldi karo.

Rani opened up the cupboard and searched for Prince's clothes and then saw that the towel has been put on the top shelf out of reach. she stands up on her tip toes and as she has reached the towel, Prince comes and catches her from behind by the waist.

Rani:
Badmaash! hum jaante the ke yeh aapkee hee shararat hai. chalye chore yeh. Ek jawaan betee ke baap hone ke bawajood abhi tak aap ka bachpana nahi gaya.

Prince: are jab tum jaisee sundhar biwi ho to phir kese chalajaeh. ye to subhe subhe tumharee yeh kamar dekhneke liye kiya tha.

He gets even closer to her when Prince's mother Surekha enters their room and seeing them in that position becomes a bit embarrassed.

Surekha: Embarrassed
Ahem, ahem.

Prince immediately left Rani and stood innocently red with embarrassment.

Surekha:
Hey bhagwaan kab sudroge tum dono ha.

Rani: yehi to me Prince se kerahee thee maaa. aao he samjhaye inhe.Clap

Surekha:
(pulls Prince's ear)
Ise to me ek lagake doongee. Har baar Rani ko chere ta rehta hai. Ab ja jaldi se tayaarhoja, office ke liye dair horahee hai.
Prince makes a funny sad face, collects his things and goes to the bathroom. before that he sees Rani geturing him not to be sad, but he just leaves.

okays here ends another part.

Edited by arwa72 - 18 September 2007 at 6:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

APRIL14

HhAaNnAa

IF-Rockerz

HhAaNnAa

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Clap continue sooon.. Clap

popgirl

Goldie

popgirl