India-Forums

ANJALI-sept 17to sept 21 updates (Page 6)

usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kavitha Ravi

Thanks Meli for the updates.

Akka, its sharanya not Meli who did the updates LOL LOL LOL

Shalinikanthan Senior Member
Shalinikanthan
Shalinikanthan

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
thnx meli for da pics and thnx sharan for da updates anjali has decided to go back to ashok so sad to see todays episode all her family s so selfish. Btw the pics loks gr8 were did u get it from anusya. Cjb oh god tht he will look young by his name bt he s old. Hehehe lol. Well I know his face now if I see him somwere will defenetly give him two good slapes on his face for ruining anjalis story it was good at the begging now its all going stupid
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Shalu LOL LOL I aslo thought he was young, but he so oldie LOL you only will slap him, I would have throw stones on his head Angry

btw, the pictures was from rediff.com Wink

what happend in todays episode? so Anjali goes back to the mad house....no one has ever lived happily there..only death and pain there Ouch
sharan_19 Senior Member
sharan_19
sharan_19

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I agree with u meli and shalini, he is really oldiee,btw both mallika and prajin are looking so cutee in that and mallika is feeding prajin ha ha ha nice friendhip .btw like to see more of ashok and anjali but anjali should not be in trouble.
Any one seen thursday's plz update me? like to how what happened to anju? raja is correct,he is matured than maya and yamuna. he only thinks good for anju? what is there for ashok /anju relationship? nothing? but i hope anju will go to ashok 's place and bear all the tourchers and so as she will also get trouble,i hope sh must not get pregnant? then anjali 's story will get worse?
sharan_19 Senior Member
sharan_19
sharan_19

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I also think so anjali will go to ashok 's place today and might be friday ashok will start his pscho avatharam ,and like they showed in negective scene's he will try to trouble anju ,btw the shooting where prajin is pouring water to mallika ,seems to funny ,be is laughing ma ,that is really nice to watch.

Meli i will join with u to put and throw stones in baskar 's head for showing all nonsense in this serial?? ha ha ha ha .

I think maya ,raja ,sundaram will take anju today to ashok 's house and make her life misarable and so sad to see anju ,btw i like her more now a days,her acting has improved,emotions ,make up ,she is becoming cute day by day compared to b4 ,same as ashok ,he too looks great with both long and short hair. Nice pair in this serial???
sharan_19 Senior Member
sharan_19
sharan_19

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks dear brinny,
so selfish family, i knew anjali will go and as all the selfish family is thinking ashok will change,is it so it will b well and good anju ma ,please change ashok from baddie,psycho,and more human . btw why prajin has got some sickness in his troat ,for changing his voice.

Normally these people will change the voice of the artist when they are sick ,having cold or flu.

Anju ,u r looking cute now a days,more matured ,keep it up with good acting ,like how u told AATHU.

I notice all are telling ashok will become good ,and telling anju to change him ,nice story line.Sundaram is kidnapping his own son ha ha ha ha so funny part.
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
hahaha...own dad kidnapp own son...this most be the joke of todays episode LOL LOL LOL I am sure Sundaram did that in good faith Wink

Everyone in Anjalis family is selffishly Angry A woman can live wihtout a support of a man, its their old thinking that make every single woman to lose her selfrespect and think she is depend on her husband. Ouch when will they stop think about the society...? everyones mouth will just contiune to speak meaningless word..but the world doesnt stop for that sake Angry

more torture is in store for Anjali, Ashok is a psycho and Chaki and evil josiar..who knows what they are up to....

This Maya who talks about Anjali's happiness and that her wealth is not important..what was she thinking when she sent poor Ganga upstair very wellknown Chaki wont spare Ganga?? talk about others happiness here Angry
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
oh yeah...in my anger I forgot to thanks you Brintha for the lovely update Big smile

Sharanya, yeah...Ashok will change after a 100 episodes, but Chaki will stay evil along with that josiar Angry Ashok would have reformed long time ago if it wasnt for Chaki and his greedyness.

sharanya,if CJB doesnt turn Ashok good, then both of us can throw stones on his head, right? Wink Partners in crime LOL

Go to top