Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharan_19 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey anu dear ,
Thanks for that picture where prajin is celebrating his birthday with mallika ,lovely pair da ,prajin is playful and he is putting ice cream on mallika's forehead from his cake and mallika is feeding prajin .so lovely to see ,i really feel there is some thing friendly move with them, and ur guess is also right ,but see we both dont know how to post that in this india forum and so i had send that to meli in her msn mail ,and asked her to mail that picture in this india forum and those who didnt see or dont believe that they both are close friendship.

Then one more picture of mallika and prajin ,nice da that too ,prajin is pouring water and mallika is sitting in the pink saree ,hey prajin had done his hair cut on his birthday it self .lovely scene of their picture where all the other cast are with them ,and it was break of their shooting ma,then that pink saree is almost wet and prajin is laughing ,haha ha ha ha...
Btw we will see for meli's post .Then if u have some more of prajin's and mallika please do post in my msn mail da.

Btw both mallika and prajin have gainned weight ma compared to last yr .Prajin looks great with more hari like mallika and also less hair .All the best to both of them and hope from now onwards anjali will be given more importance and run well and come to first place.
sharan_19 thumbnail
sorry ma more hair and not hari,he is good with mallika in also off shooting of anjali serial.Btw waiting to see anjali in ashok house for a change i want anjali to toucher ashok ,ha ha ha ha ha ,as ashok really deserves from her .Maya is really becoming baddie now a days ,why does she want anjali to go to ashok 's house and make her to suffer????

I will try to post thursday's anjali if not any body plzzzzz update ma.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sharan
ashok was such a psycho in that episode
the way he was writing on the car was insane!
are maya and yamuna stupid, trying to send anjali back to him?? raja is the only one with a bit of sense
sharan_19 thumbnail
yes brinny u r right.both maya and yamuna are insane ? like psycho ashok.hey i have asked meli to post that birthday party of prajin with mallika pa ,hope she will see that and send it soon.Both mallika and prajin are celebrating ,prajin is placing cream on her fore head and then mallika is feeding cake to prajin so nice to see.Then they are many more in that abt mallika .she looks more cutee ma. Both prajin and mallika have gainned weight???.nice picture.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the nice update Sharanya 😃

Brinny, you are right, he looked like a real psycho in that scene...he remined me of Roja earlier on 😆

Guys, take a look at Anjali gallery as I have posted new pictures of Anjali. Thanks Sharanya for sending it 😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thx Sharanya for the updates. Anjali shouldnt reunite with Ashok at all.
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kavitha Ravi

Thanks Meli for the updates.

Akka, its sharanya not Meli who did the updates 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Shalinikanthan thumbnail
thnx meli for da pics and thnx sharan for da updates anjali has decided to go back to ashok so sad to see todays episode all her family s so selfish. Btw the pics loks gr8 were did u get it from anusya. Cjb oh god tht he will look young by his name bt he s old. Hehehe lol. Well I know his face now if I see him somwere will defenetly give him two good slapes on his face for ruining anjalis story it was good at the begging now its all going stupid
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you Shalu 😆 😆 I aslo thought he was young, but he so oldie 😆 you only will slap him, I would have throw stones on his head 😡

btw, the pictures was from rediff.com 😉

what happend in todays episode? so Anjali goes back to the mad house....no one has ever lived happily there..only death and pain there