Arase Sep17-21PP rocks,odds against Arase (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Click Here and view the Award Results Thread

Chinnathirai Awards

Best Tamil Serial Actor

2nd place
Drumming emoticon Drum

Venu Aravind 
 (7 votes)

Best Tamil Serial Actress

2nd place
Drumming emoticon Drum

Radhika 
 (11 votes)

Best Tamil Serial

1st place

Drumming emoticon Drum

Arase 
 (13 votes)

Best Tamil Actress

3rd place
Drumming emoticon Drum

Radhika
(5 votes)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arase Sep17-21PP rocks,odds against Arase (Page 8)" in Arasi & Anjali forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mailini
P/S:TO ALL MALAYSIAN LET US ALL PRAY TO GOD. THE CULPRIT WHO HAS ASSAULTED AND KILLED THE 8 YEARS OLD MALAY GIRL TO BE ARRESTED BY THE POLICE AND GET THE MOST CRUEL PUNISHMENT EVER. DO NOT HANG HIM BUT MAKE HIM SUFFER.LET US ALL PRAY TO GOD FOR JUSTICE!!!HE IS NOT A HUMAN BUT A BEAST. POOR 'NURIN'!UN ATHMA SHANTI ADIYETTUM! Cry [/QUOTE]

Thx Meli for the update, hopefully there will be a twist. I will definately include this in my prayers what a sadist to kill an innocent child.

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 22 September 2007 at 8:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the update meli..i bet arasi will chase him away LOL LOL

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Pokkiri/Meli you can surely join me.

Thanks for the updates Meli. I agree with Nitipp, maybe they did that i.e. KK argued less, because they wanted audience to symphatise with Arase. Little did they realise, we are more angry at the stupidity of the way the case is handled. I hope they take Jas's idea, and go for appeal. I hope they thought about there is such thing called "appeal"

Vani, it was sad wasn't. I could not stop crying. Cry Cry Cry

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 23 September 2007 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for your wonderful updates.

So Arasi did indeed loose uh. What else can be predicted in our tamil megaserials?

jasunap

IF-Sizzlerz

jasunap

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
thank you meli for that update....honestly they are making arase fail cos selvi has to pitch in and help. now selvi will come up with ideas and change kalai's attitude...change uday...bring the family together...and walk away into oblivion!!!..gear up selvi...you have a lot of work to do...

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 September 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caryn

Pokkiri/Meli you can surely join me.

Thanks for the updates Meli. I agree with Nitipp, maybe they did that i.e. KK argued less, because they wanted audience to symphatise with Arase. Little did they realise, we are more angry at the stupidity of the way the case is handled. I hope they take Jas's idea, and go for appeal. I hope they thought about there is such thing called "appeal"

Vani, it was sad wasn't. I could not stop crying. Cry Cry Cry

Caryn...just saw the court case with KK and PP in action. Did you see PP saying "I objection your honour" instead of "I object your honour"?? I did not laugh but got angry instead at the learned PP for making such an atrocious blunder in a court room ...not forgetting its being witnessed by viewers like us  world wide. What a shame..!!.. it would have been better if she had said it in Tamil..!! Indhe Radhika script ellam check penna mattangala??AngryAngry

I think that actress made a mistake...if so they could have easily re-taken that particular shot. Either they overlooked it or maybe cutting down on cost or  perhaps thought nobody would have noticed it. Sometimes the English language is simply butchered by some of the serials I have seen so far..!!Confused

Apporam...I think this court room is dirty - saw a cockroach crawling on the wall right behind Radhika when she was in the witness box. I have seen this in an earlier episode too when Selvi was behind bars - cockroach in the cell..!!

Today in Lakshmi when Meena went visiting her Attai and Mama - she went into the bedroom to see Attai who was ill and while she was giving some money to Akash's sister (forgot her name) a big fly sat on her right arm..it flew out for a second but then sat again on her arm. This particular fly is not the common house fly but a big fellow you might have seen circling a carcass ..Dead

Edited by Sue Nair - 24 September 2007 at 10:11am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top