Arase Sep17-21PP rocks,odds against Arase (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Kavitha Ravi

IF-Dazzler

Kavitha Ravi

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the updates.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arase Sep17-21PP rocks,odds against Arase (Page 5)" in Arasi & Anjali forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thx Meli and Saratha for the updates. Arasi is gonna be framed. Vasanthy is probably working for NT.

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
thanks meli & saratha for the wonderful update!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I hope this is all Arase's/Police idea to trap Nallathambi and Ganga. Otherwise.......... this is another serial which will be going down the drain soon.

Then, if that happens, I am going to get angry, Angry and annoyed and then I will start ballasting Mdm Radhika and her stupidity as a Head of Creative (or is it crafty-ness) in this thread and believe me, I will open another thread just for that.

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Meli.   Clap Clap Clap

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Caryn

I hope this is all Arase's/Police idea to trap Nallathambi and Ganga. Otherwise.......... this is another serial which will be going down the drain soon.

Then, if that happens, I am going to get angry, Angry and annoyed and then I will start ballasting Mdm Radhika and her stupidity as a Head of Creative (or is it crafty-ness) in this thread and believe me, I will open another thread just for that.

I dont think its Arase/dep idea to trap the evil duoOuch but if that happen, the serial will rocksWink

Caryn, can I join you?? I will also give my part of the dose to Radhika, and believe me, I will let her go through all of my anger from Selvi and Annamalai fiasco...

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meli

[QUOTE=Caryn]I hope this is all Arase's/Police idea to trap Nallathambi and Ganga. Otherwise.......... this is another serial which will be going down the drain soon.

I dont think its Arase/dep idea to trap the evil duoOuch but if that happen, the serial will rocksWink

Caryn, can I join you?? I will also give my part of the dose to Radhika, and believe me, I will let her go through all of my anger from Selvi and Annamalai fiasco...

[/QUOTE

Count me as well inTongue

I dont think Radhika is going to let this serial go on the drain. He is being really creative compareed to the other one. Other ones were sothupals except Arasi and Chithi. I cant say anything for Chithi it was a express train without stopping  for a cooldown that kind of pace that serial was in as well as for ArasiBig smile

pokkiri26

Goldie

pokkiri26

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update meli akka Clap . Missing you all i just cant wait until i gett my computer for another 6 weeks fixed then i could watch all serial online smootlhy with buffering. I could start update back again Big smile .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top