Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:19am | IP Logged

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL

THE 5TH FAN CLUB DEDICATED TO OUR ROCKSTAR, SALMAN KHAN!

MEMBERS LIST:

Ahlam (hot_girl_2525)

Amby (ambarinaaltaf) 

Amisha (luv_eijaz_anita)

Anji (anji)

Cool14 (cool14)

CraZEEinlove (crazEEinlove)

Deep (~Deep~)

Diya (basanti_diya)

Farheen (nikki05)

Fiza (*Fiza*)

Geeta (Jaseeka)

Hanii (hani112)

Isha (***ISHA***)

Iqra (Mrs.SalmanKhan)

Karina (karina_1)

Khusi (khusi22)

Kool_gurl220 (koolgurl220)

Leena (Leenasmg)

Pinky (pinky no1)

Poonam (~Poonam~)

Radha (radha07)

Rani (rani1224patel)

Sabz (*Sweet.Sabz*)

Saddika (sameerlover1)

Sammie (~Simmi~)

Samira (Garv_Kumud_4eva)

Sani (cutykoo20)

Seera (seeragurl07)

Shefali (shefali_123)

Shelly (Bubbly_Shelly)

Swati (preity*zinta)

Tazy (sweety_rajveer)

Tib_gal (tib_gal)

Unnati (unnati72003)

Vandu4ever (Vandu4ever)

Wassup28 (wassup28)

Yosh (Yosh)

OTHER MEMBERS:

missspriyaaa
muqaddasa
rajeev1
malkanoor
MainEkHasina
~Mrs.P Gill~ 
Anjela 
lilyrose 
alifa3 
soniajhee 
kaash 
sal_
remix 
ahtika  
sweetazsugar 
xxS.Dxx 
nram
infiniteattract 
sumesh
hindi908
gurly500 
anji
mehroo123
kindia
tinajan
pari213
aisha_92 
nailaqureshi   
Hotmail12345 
shivv07 

(We are currently tracking these members down - List will be edited accordingly)

SALMAN QUOTES

SALMAN ON BEING MISUNDERSTOOD AS ARROGANT

"Call me arrogant or whatever you like. I am like this. I try and put forward myself very clearly. I am not scared of speaking the truth. I have been labelled arrogant by a section of the film press, especially those magazines which want me to run around them and accept whatever they write about me. If I call you names, if I write rubbish about your family, will you like it? It can spoil your relationships with your colleagues and family and also land you in a soup. Just because somebody wants to sell his magazine, does it mean I should allow them to make use of me?

"If I am so bad then why aren't people scared of me? Why do children run and come to me for autographs? Why don't parents hesitate to introduce me to their children? Do I behave like a real-life villain? The truth is that only those people are scared of me, who, when I was going through a low phase, wrote a lot of rubbish about me. I was rude to people because of their own mistakes. Most of them were journalists who indulged in yellow journalism, and I refused to give them interviews.
"Since I stopped entertaining them, they wrote a load of bullshit about me. Why should I take all that shit? I am a man who has his principles and will adhere to it."

SALMAN SHIRTLESS EmbarrassedLOL

Its always critisized that Salman removes his shirt at the earliest opportunity. But Salman says: I realised that a good body was an asset and hence I cast my shirt off for the film. When you have a good body, why shouldn't you show it off, man? Walking around bare-chested is not new for me. Even in my house, I never wear a shirt. You will always find me in just shorts. If I am driving, or walking down the road, and if I feel hot, I just take my shirt off, and carry on. I do not care what people say. If you have a problem, get lost! LOLLOLLOL

WHEN COMPARED TO AMITABH BACHCHAN

After a string of hits at the very start of his career, Salman Khan was being referred to as the next superstar. In an exclusive interview then [in 1991], when this writer asked Salman how it felt being in Big B's shoes, Salman came up with a witty retort: 'His shoe size is 11, while mine is just 6 or 7. They're too large and loose for me.' Well said!

We may have a huge group of dedicated SK Fans here, but as you probably already know, we aren't the only ones. There's a wholeeee world out there with millions and millions of other SK Fans. Here's what some of them had to say about SK: (salmankhan.net Guestbook)

Links to Previous FC's:

1st = http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=262119

2nd = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=524102&T PN=1

3rd = http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=589729

4th = http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=679037&T PN=1

Club Signs/Logo

^^Credit: missspriyaaa

^^Credit: Pyaari_shailee

Edited by Yosh - 12 November 2007 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Simmi~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE SK FC - 1st ChamchiOTW = SHEF pg 111" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Latest Creations: (Feel free to use - Credit: *Fiza*, fizzwizz, ronitfan, cool_SK, duha)

Edited by Yosh - 20 September 2007 at 3:48am

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

This place is reserved for our very own SK FC Guestbook! This is to include messages for both Salman Khan (as above) and members of the FC, together with your comments and suggestions on what you think about our FC! You can either leave your comments in the FC or through PM. This post will be edited on a weekly basis. Many Thanks!

Edited by Yosh - 17 September 2007 at 11:36am

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
reserved: Simmo's filmography

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Ok, I had to post today even though I said I wouldn't.. LOL Ouch

Great posts Yosh! Wink

btw: did you notice that the first person from the SK guestbook is from Norway? Wink

Edited by ~Deep~ - 17 September 2007 at 11:30am

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Deep~

Great posts Yosh! Wink

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp LOL! YAY...Protest over LOLLOL!

Thank Youuuuuuuu! Embarrassed

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yosh

Originally posted by ~Deep~

Great posts Yosh! Wink

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEp LOL! YAY...Protest over LOLLOL!

Thank Youuuuuuuu! Embarrassed

No! The protest is still not over.. I'm still not talking, this post is just make you aware of that fact! LOLConfused

cutykoo20

IF-Rockerz

cutykoo20

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged
yohoooooooooooooo new fc wao Tongue Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.