Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Helloooooo everyoneHugHug

Often we want to say Thanks to someoneEmbarrassed....Per kisliyeErmm...Kuch time aise hiBig smile..Kuch time kisi cheez ke liyeHug

So 17th Sepetember Officially we have this day made so u can thank all ur loved ones....Soo everyoneBig smile

!~~Happy Thank You Day~~!

It's Thank You DayBig smile... Reach out to all the special people who brighten up your daysEmbarrassed.... Appreciate the difference they make in your life HugHugHug

Well on this day i can officially say ThankyouBig smile..Waise toh nobody allows me to say Thanks coz sirf yehi milta haiAngryEmbarrassedLOL..So aaj i wuld like to Thank alllll my friends on IFHug...Those whu have been soo supportive soo sweet soo caringHug....With me alwaysEmbarrassedHug...My Sree di n Eksoo whu have made me their babyBlushing...Their pampering awww love it..Thankuu sweeties...Dunno wht i will do withut uHugHug....Then a Thankuu to my Eksoo whu has stood besides me in eveyyythngHug....Be it annytym she has been with me in my testing times...hehe...Jo almost har roz hote hainLOL....Love u my Baby...No matter wht how much u say bt aaj toh i will say ThankuuuuuuuuHugHugHug..Love u

Friends on This special day we CC's wuld love to knw

-Whom do u wanna Thankon this day....

-Whu has made a difference in ur life

Everyone pls do send ur Thanku wishes to ur loved ones..This special day u should not miss the chance to send a Note of Thanku....So everyone wishing u THANKYOU DAYBig smile

Lots of Love.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bollywoodcrazy3DeviatedTesoro.SuhanaSafartazy_rahul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!~~Thank You Day~~!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samdabmb

samdabmb

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Happy thank you day !

I wld like to thanks my mom and dad for being there ven i needed them the most.

I also want to thank my freinds for bein my freinds !

hira_786

IF-Dazzler

hira_786

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Happi thank you daii to every1..i wud lyke to say thnk u to everyone i noe Big smile Big smile

lotssa luv:Hira Tongue

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Happy Thank You Day Everyone ! Hug
I would like to thank
First of All; God! For getting me into a world full of lovely people ! Hug
Secong of All; My Parents , for ALWAYS supporting me ! Hug Embarrassed
Last but not Least; My Friends; For making me laugh , and giving me the memories of my Life ! Hug
i LOVE you ALL !! Hug Embarrassed Smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Happpy Thank You to everybodyyHug

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Awwwww... such a beautiful post!! Embarrassed

I think everyday should be Thank You Day... one can never tire of saying thanks to their loved ones.. those who always stand by us through thick n thin..always so supportive..so encouraging!

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has and will be a part of life.. Every person has been important and left an impact..no matter positive or negative Embarrassed

Thanks to my family.. my parents (wish I could tell my dad enough..before he passed away Cry ), my brothers..especially my younger brother. Though he is chhota..he behaves like a DADA! Always bullying me.. but I looooove him for that! Hug

Thanks to all my friends... through school.. college.. who've always stood by me.. supported me .. encouraged me.. HugHugHug

Then ofcourse.. all my friends, here at IF - each one of them have been fantastic..so loving..so caring! HugHug A special thanks to Sree Hug I'll always remember all the fun (& nerve-wrecking sessions Wink LOL ) we've had... 

Thank You to all my favourites.. HuseinTina, Gaurav, Juhi.. and soooo many more.. for always bringing a SMILE on my face!!! Tongue Tongue

And ofcourse, the BIGGEST THANK YOU to Anku... my sweetheart.. my baby.. my little angel! Embarrassed Embarrassed Bahut tang karti hai mujhe...but I looooove it! Tongue And every little thing she does.. all the surprises.. the shaitaani.. everything! You're the best.. THANK YOU sooooooooooooo much!!

Hug

Edited by Ektaj - 16 September 2007 at 3:22pm

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Happy Thank You Day to everyone!

I would especially like to thank my mom for always being supportive of me and helping me become the person I am.   Without her constant encouragement, I would not be where I am today. If I ever become a successful doctor, I will do whatever I can for her, but I know I will never be able to match what she has done.

In addition, I thank everyone who has been my friend. It's so important to have people who care about you.I don't know what I would do without you guys!

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Happy thanku day everyone!

I would like to thank Anku for making this post..and reminding me that today is Thanku day!
Anku this is for u: Hug

Infact, thnku everyone i know for being there when i always needed u!Hug

~SaraaHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top