~lOve help-desk~ crushes On celeberaties

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Love Help-Desk
~24 hOurs help line~

Are yOu cOnfused......??? kyOn... kOi baat parishaan kr rahi hay kia....???

if yOu had any prOblem related tO lOve and If yOu think , that yOur prOblem will be sOlved by shairing it wid us, then dun be shy... just ask and we are here tO share yOur prOblem....

By shairing it here, yOu may cOllect sOme wOnderful and sweet views frOm Our sweet and wOnderful members....

sO.... dOnt wOrry & be happy.... we are alwayz here tO share yOur prOblem and find Out their sOlutiOn but the prOblem must be related tO lOvelOgy.... either its wid any One(eg.plants, teady-bear, Parants, friends, failmly, tOys Or sOm1 speacial in yOur life)....

Note : Whenever we share any prOblem... i will write it wid its sOlutiOn On pg-1 when it get sOlved sO that we  cOllect a number Of issues wid their sOlutiOn....
Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
~To Fall In Love With Celeberaty~

A very seriOus prOblem.... we mOstly ignOre it by thinking "vO tO aik celeberaty hay, khubsurat hay is liay hr kOi usay pasand krta hay".... but it might be pOssible that we are thinking wrOng...

My questiOn : Is this is pOssible tO fall in lOve wid celeberaty...???

i knOw many Of yOu say "its just crush", but hOw can yOu say that this is just crush....
Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
uhh.. that's a tough one usman. 😕 like me i have SOO many crushes on celebatries it's not even funny. like literally.

well i'd say it's just a crush wait not even a crush cuz d only reason i like them is cuz of there looks. 😆 LMAO.. LOL.. but yehh

i dont think that we can LOVE a celebraty because like u said thier only celebraties. it's not like they'll ever luv d same way we luv them ever (im just saying) so yehh,

basically i believe that ppl go after celebraties fr there looks. like look @ john abraham he has soo many girl fans is it cuz of his looks? well who knows.

devilangel thumbnail
oh, i just had one celebrity crush like really a crush on rohit bakshi. i dont know, i saw him one time and i couldnt stop thinkiing about him. honestly, everytime i closed my eyes, it was his face in front of my eyes. .. anyhow, it was crazy, but i really really like him. of course not to the point i LOVE him, but yea.
rohit rocks!!
prithvi lover thumbnail
hahahhhahahaha!!wat a topic usman! 😆
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
lol....... my questiOn : hOw can yOu say that its crush and nOt lOve..... 😕
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well see i hv till now..its like 4 yrs n more i thnk...just liked n loved Husein in d category of celebrities...i wuld say i liked hm n none othr culd appeal me as much as hm...i wunt say it a crush coz it just fades away reli soon especially whn its celebs..u knw coz there u just see d looks...

but for sure loving a celeb cnt b compared to loving suchi mein means reAL LIFE LOVE...cozeverythng every feeling is very different 😳
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilangel

oh, i just had one celebrity crush like really a crush on rohit bakshi. i dont know, i saw him one time and i couldnt stop thinkiing about him. honestly, everytime i closed my eyes, it was his face in front of my eyes. .. anyhow, it was crazy, but i really really like him. of course not to the point i LOVE him, but yea.
rohit rocks!!

Hey I have Rohit's Autograph! 😳  Even though am not a fan of his!😆 Actually he is my uncle's friend so uncle was showing me some pics.. there i saw Rohit and Tina Parekh with my uncle in the pic so I was like OMG.. Rohit has connection with Rajeev thennnnnnnn can I pleej have Rajeev's autograph?🤣 I am just crazy over Rajeev.. but uncle was like it wud not look nice if you ask a celeb for other celeb's autograph.. LOL.. neway,

Nice topic Usman!😆 

Well I believe 100% that it is only a CRUSH and NOTHING ELSE! Because we dunno these guys .. as in person. We watch their interviews but how can we tell if they are only pretending to be sweet or if they really are sweet. Basically we fall in love with their 'Looks' only.. or sometimes we get too much involved in the character they are playing. Usually lover-boys (of K-Serials or any other popular serials) would get 80% of the viewers as their fans.. prolly because they are playing a role of a loverboy. and on the top of that.. if they are good in looks then.. you get 100% or 90% viewers as ur fans !!!

I believe if Rajeev Khandelwal would have played the role of Rajveer or CID one.. AT FIRST. I mean if that would have been his first play.. then I am so sure I wouldn't have been such a big fan of his. and like me many others wouldn't have been really crazy over him. Its the character of Sujal (the loverboy) that made him reach where he is today. I know it is coz of his acting capabilities also but somewhere the character plays a great role in all this. (since raj is good in looks too, therefore, he gained huge popularity)

Similarly, for many other actors.. like; Iqbal Khan (in KYPH) - Kahan se kahan le gaya yeh serial isey. I mean did anyone EVER notice him in his movie? I remember I could only recognize him in that film of his when he gained fame thru KYPH and I became his fan too.. (80% because he was playing the loverboy role!)

So we actually fall in love with their looks and not the person ;). Hope u got ma point.

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovers Ka Love

lol....... my questiOn : hOw can yOu say that its crush and nOt lOve..... 😕

Read the other topic made by Smiley or someone :s.. we are discussing the differerence between crush nd love :). LOL.

missy6892 thumbnail
I have this problem, and the most serious think about this is that the celebrity is DEAD!! 😭   What do I do?? I cant stay away from this obsession, someone please help me!!