Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 7:15am | IP Logged

who is d one that causes more pain? guys or girls..? im a girl so i was have to say that guys are d one that cause more pain.. they make u cry they make u suffer when all u did was luv him. is that such a crime?

guys are soo unpredictable they say they luv u then the next day they break up wid you.. that's not fair.. all dreams, all hopes thier all shattered.. shattered into tiny little pieces..

it's just not fair.. why dont guys understand.. i know girls also do these things.. but not as much a guys do. (sry guys)

it's just soo hard, so hard to not let urself fall, fall back into those arms that once deceived you.. hard not to fall back in luv,it's hard to not to trust guys

that's why they say never make somebody your everything cuz when their gone u've got noting.. and that makes sense.. a lot of sense actually..

ahh.. luv is just soo unfair..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who causes more pain? guys or girls" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I think it depends on the person.. on the nature of the person.. actually. My friends say usually girls are the ones who cause more pain.. shout at their love.. blah. But what I think is that it depends on the mind of the person if he is really into it or not..

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Well from my experience, both guys and girls have caused pain. Most of the people think its guys who cause pain bec when a guy causes a girl pain, its very apparant. However when a guy gets hurt by a girl, he would never show. And trust me i know both of them cause equal pain, bec both of them are human. Embarrassed

When a girl leaves a guy, she can come back, bec guys have the ability to pursue girls. However when a guy dumps a girl, he will never come back, and if he will, then the girl would never forgive him.

So i think both of them can cause pain and equal pain.

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
i am a guy but i still say.... Guys are tOo bad....

nOw yOu guyz are thinking why i am saying this!!! i've a friend in my cOllege whO iz gurl... she lOve a guy wid the deepness Of her heart and i knew it tOo cOz she is One Of my best friend sO she share her memOries and feeling wid me tOo.... sO, One day we are sitting in Canteen(we are 4 friends in grOup)... she is cOntinOusly lOokin at that guy and certainly that guy came and "Isay samjhaO, pagal hO gai hay kia...." and just gOne... his this is tOtally bad and i just cant bear this behaviOr and gOnna hit him badly cOz he brOke her heart but my friendz stOp me... he many times dO this type Of behaviOr wid my friend but she still lOve him truly wid her heart cOz she belive in mericals that One day he might understand her......

nOt Only this, i saw it many times that guyz brOke heart Of gurlz and they dOes'nt even feel bad...... tO brOke sum1's heart dOes'nt matter fOr them cOz they just want enjOyment frOm a gurlz....... yuckhhhh....

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
well i think boys And girls can cause pain..we've always heard MEn are dogs LOL etc.. they are always the ones who break hearts etc..

but i think even girls do break hearts....cause pain etc..there's also a saying for women.. naari narak ka dwaar hai LOL

girls will say Guys and gusy will say Girls..but the fact remains that both can cause pain..

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL depends on the person relly.

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
well i guess both of thm...means pain a girl shows more by crying n crying..while a guy too cries bt hiding smwhere not in frnt of every1..i have heard many of such stories Embarrassed ..so i wuld say both cause pain...both hurt each othr...it just depends

Faizy_khan

IF-Rockerz

Faizy_khan

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 2:46am | IP Logged
guys may cause u pain but they r sweet also
girls r also not far beyond they may also cause u pain
but boys did more

Post Reply New Post

Go to top