Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Hey Guys!Embarrassed

Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos Fallout: Zac Efron, "I'll Stand by You"

By Angela Carson
Sep 15, 2007

Ain't young love grand? With two hit movies under her belt and hot boyfriend Zac Efron on her arm, High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens should feel like the luckiest girl in the world.  But instead, she's enduring the humiliation of a lifetime after her wild photo controversy has made the Disney pint sized hottie an online search engine princess. 
Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos: Zac Efron Tells Her,
Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos: Zac Efron Tells Her, "I'll Stand by You"

According to a report from Life & Style Zac has vowed his support.  After learning the photos had been discovered, Vanessa "freaked out," says the insider and immediately fled LA, joining Zac, 19, in Australia to promote his movie Hairspray.  "She looked shell-shocked," says an onlooker, who spotted the couple in Melbourne on Sept. 8.  "She was devastated and beyond embarrassed," confirms an industry insider.

From the print edition of this week's issue: Zac demonstrated how much he cares for Vanessa spending the week standing by Vanessa.  "It was supposed to be Zac's moment and Vanessa's chance to support him," the insider explains, "but then the scandal broke, and the world was watching Vanessa, and Zac was there for her.  He did the right thing.  He was her rock."

She has now returned to Los Angeles.  An insider tells Life & Style that the leaked full frontal shot which shows an in the buff Vanessa posing seductively - was among those originally sent to Drake Bell, the star of the Nickelodeon show Josh & Drake.  His rep says Drake never received the photos, but the insider explains that Vanessa thought the photos "would get him interested."

I'm sorry if its posted before..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zac to Vanessa-"I'll stand by you"" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yuvi_ashi

Goldie

yuvi_ashi

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 7:17am | IP Logged
get him interested? wow. thats gross. thanx for the article

-tanya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tanya-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the article

Lil miss Dolly

Goldie

Lil miss Dolly

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 7:55am | IP Logged
tfs

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged
aww...how sweet.
go Zac. Clap I'm happing he's supporting our lovely Nessa. Embarrassed
thnx a lot 4 the article.

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged
So sweet of him!!! Tongue
thxx 4 the article Embarrassed

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Awww zacs so sweet! so glad he supported her..I dont think she deserves the hatred vanessa is getting..it was a mistake and people do make mistakes..she apologizeed and regreted what she did..Im glad she did that..I toltally support her

Mosammad

IF-Sizzlerz

Mosammad

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged
awwww....tahts cute...but i dont think he shud be supporting her Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top