padma and shashank - no relation

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys ,

i was just thinking..hmm i dont think there is any relation between padma and shashank..wen in the beginning most of us thought there ws sumthing in between them..its just that shashank is taking care of padma's daughter...!! well i just hope the daughter is angie...cuz angie keeps putting padma down and wen she will realize that she is her mum maybe she will become pretty human and try being a lil nice!

-sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
but i think dere must b a relation between both of them!!!
*~sneha~* thumbnail
possible sanober...but well thinking deeply over it they dont exactly seem to be related in any way except frndship..its just that i think the kids join them..wonder who the kid is..!!!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hoping its angie too.... 😊
Shilpa07 thumbnail
how can it be tht anji is padma's daughter???? 😕

coz we all knw tht in sanjeevani(1st season) smriti is anji's mother n shashank is her father 😕 😕
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But isnt Anjali Smriti's daughter?
*~sneha~* thumbnail
anything is possible...yeah in the first season they did say that angie was smriti's daughter..but they cn always come up with something like the babie got switched during the delivery!! 😊

sneha
Bewafa_Behan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm hey if i m wrong plz do tell me in last scene padma said"...dono ko sportz mein acha nahi hona chaye kyu k ekk mari hai aur ek ap..."
so itz mean k one iz padma but if dere iz relation btw padma n shashank den both will b ov shashank na ...!!!