Amit deserves the II title

r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I think there have been lots of topics about biased judges and missing beats. So let's remove the first song sung by both contestants for Prashant fans and the third song sung by the contestants for Amit fans. We are left with the second performance. Both did their best but Amit was outstanding. Bulla ki jaana is a much harder song then badi mushkil. Forget how hard the song is, even if you compare voice quality and singing, Amit was better.

A final gala is one in which you are supposed to give your best performance. Bulla ki jaana was Amit's best performance so far. He left the pehla nasha and nasha yeh pyaar ka behind. In Prashant's case, his rind posh and bheege hont tere were mindblowing. If I compare his aashiq banaya or badi mushkil or tanhayee, I still feel his bheege hont tere was much much better.

Both have been versatile so it would be wrong to compare. But if we look at consistency and voice quality, Amit scores over Prashant.

Amit deserves the title and I have no second thoughts on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bani87 thumbnail
it's only prashant who deserves the title.. Edited by Bani87 - 16 years ago
dell123 thumbnail
but prashant forgot a word where as amit forgot whole line if u go like that. u r talking abt biased statements..see read ur writing..it starts from neutral zone n ends up inclined to amit proving ur point. if u go like that den tanhaye prashant kicked it..second song badi muskil ..he sang abhijits song..abhijit has one of the best voice quality in bollywood n if someone tries to sing his song has to meet the standards...so don say he was good but not good. first song also wasnt easy one...Aashiq banaya song isnt that easy to sing..go to bathroom n try singing that song it really isnt that easy to sing it..so do not say amit is far better or something..they r fighting with eachothers.
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
~well i think amit deserves the title of humara agla indian idol becuz.. ( u prashant fans say hes the best plz giv sum reasons why u think hes soo awesum so mayb u kan convince sum1 but it def. wont b me )

ok here r ma reasons he soo AWESUM!!

* u can juss dream listein to his voice
* its sooo soothing
* soo beautiful havent heard a voice lyk tht for a while
* his voice puts u in a nasha .. tht doesnt end till he ends

* lyk when ever im in tension or hav problems listing to him or emon (lol) make mee not think bout ne of my problems it jus makes me wanna listen 2 them sing..!!

* hes perfect 2 me
* fULL PACkAGE..!! -voice(everythin u need 2 sing) , personality(very frndly, funny, everything) , lookz ( i mean he doesnt LOOK UGLY...he lookz cute..lol )
ticks thumbnail

r_tvfan, again i go...i agree with you.. 👏

I dont care now..AMIT is already a WINNER for me, just like when EMON was with Tadap tadap.

There are no winners in Music.. Songs and their renditions are..

Kishore, Rafi, Lata are known for their songs and not whether they are winners..

But...AMIT created his moment today and I am very very happy. There was always a perception that he is only good in romantic soft numbers coz he created magic in them but today he broke that myth with a punjabi sufiana song...

I am Soooooooooooooooo Happy! It is a WIN for MUSIC..For us Music lovers.

I hope Indian Junta VOtes for Music now...

(PS: @ r_tvfan I would humbly request you to listen to Bulla Shah song without the visuals and ..PM me your honest views please..)

Edited by ticks - 16 years ago
dollyandpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amit is the only one who deserves the title of INDIAN IDOL 3 thats for sure!!!!!!!!!! 😊 😊
chanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: r_tvfan

I think there have been lots of topics about biased judges and missing beats. So let's remove the first song sung by both contestants for Prashant fans and the third song sung by the contestants for Amit fans. We are left with the second performance. Both did their best but Amit was outstanding. Bulla ki jaana is a much harder song then badi mushkil. Forget how hard the song is, even if you compare voice quality and singing, Amit was better.

A final gala is one in which you are supposed to give your best performance. Bulla ki jaana was Amit's best performance so far. He left the pehla nasha and nasha yeh pyaar ka behind. In Prashant's case, his rind posh and bheege hont tere were mindblowing. If I compare his aashiq banaya or badi mushkil or tanhayee, I still feel his bheege hont tere was much much better.

Both have been versatile so it would be wrong to compare. But if we look at consistency and voice quality, Amit scores over Prashant.

Amit deserves the title and I have no second thoughts on this.

U deserve to be Indian Idol😉
r_tvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ticks

r_tvfan, again i go...i agree with you.. 👏

(I would humbly request you to listen to Bulla Shah song without the visuals and ..PM me your honest views please..)

I dont care now..AMIT is already a WINNER for me, just like when EMON was with Tadap tadap.

There are no winners in Music.. Songs and their renditions are..

Kishore, Rafi, Lata are known for their songs and not whether they are winners..

But...AMIT created his moment today and I am very very happy. There was always a perception that he is only good in romantic soft numbers coz he created magic in them but today he broke that myth with a punjabi sufiana song...

I am Soooooooooooooooo Happy! It is a WIN for MUSIC..For us Music lovers.

I hope Indian Junta VOtes for Music now...

I thought Amit was flawless in the song. Like I said it was his best performance so far. The show as a whole was boring, the only saving grace was John-Bips and Amit's bulla ki jaan. I wished he was given some other song and not hamma hamma. He is capable of much more. And yes I have no doubts on Amit's versatality.

If Emon can get an offer from Pritam and Anu, Puja and Deepali by Anu, then I'm sure Amit too will get playback contracts irrespective of whether he wins the title. So Amit is a winner either way.

*Sweet_Ishu* thumbnail
After watching today's episode, I think prashant rightfully deserves to be the next Indian Idol. 😊
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
as of my opinion both were very good.. they did an awesome job 👏 👏

okay, i know im going to disagree wid most of u here cuz i think that prashant did way better then amit. although prashant forgot d lyrics.. same happeennd wid amit right?

and miss5stars u want some reason as to why prashant is good right.?

well an example was this week. he did VERY well. 👏 it was one of his best performance. and like anu malik said prashant was good, just cuz amit has a bigger reputation here doesnt meant that we can forgive all his mistakess..

and like he said prashant is also fighting fr his life here.. so really i think that prashant did WAY better then amit.. and i think that prashant should win.. (sry amit fans this is just my POV, pls dont take it offensively.)