Celebrity Fan Clubs

bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divyalrl

Originally posted by luv_huda

i am in divya, i love akki. Big smile
Natalie.
ya sure welcome natsEmbarrassed

thanks.Big smile

Natalie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Natalie.

thanks.Big smile

Natalie.

your welcome anyways did you hear the songs of bhool bhulaiyaa if not do so ,its great

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Natalie.

thanks.Big smile

Natalie.

your welcome anyways did you hear the songs of bhool bhulaiyaa if not do so ,its great

ya i have heard hare raam and loved it esp akki's finger dance in itBig smile

Natalie.

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Natalie.

thanks.Big smile

Natalie.

ya i have heard hare raam and loved it esp akki's finger dance in itBig smile

Natalie.

ya cool steps n movements hun and do listen to sajda,ahh kk has a sung itso well,u would  love itEmbarrassed

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Benaras versus Benaras on October 12
With JODHAA AKBAR having been officially postponed to next year, the stage is set for a direct clash between two much-awaited movies, LAAGA CHUNARI MEIN DAAG (LCMD) and BHOOL BHULAIYAA (BB). As per our distribution/trade sources, the Pradeep Sarkar directed Yash Raj project, LCMD will be released with around 400 prints, much like their recent release, CHAK DE! INDIA. On the other hand, Priyadarshan's BB is likely to see a huge number of 700 prints (including digital) in just India.

An interesting thing to note here is that both the releases have one thing in common, the holy city of Benaras (lovingly referred to as Kashi). The Rani, Konkona, Jaya, Kunal and Abhishek (in a special appearance) starrer, LAAGA CHUNARI MEIN DAAG, is based mostly in Benaras, with major portions of it having been shot there. The other 'Eid' week release, the Akshay, Vidya, Paresh, Shiney starrer, BHOOL BHULAIYAA, has also been extensively shot in places like Benaras (which according to Priyan abounds in Hindu customs and traditions), due to the requirement of the movie.

Here is sincerely hoping that the holy city of Kashi bestows its blessings on both the Benaras based movies and they jointly succeed at the box-office and give the audience and Bollywood a dual 'Eid' treat.

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

some more sigs made by fari

Edited by divyalrl - 16 September 2007 at 7:53pm

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Akshay back in Priyadarshan's comic flick

After Namaste London Akshay Kumar is all set to make fans laugh again and it is with none other than favourite director Priyadarshan.

Akshay entered Bollywood as an action hero and soon had fans swearing by his stunts.

But some years later there was a twist in the tale and he suddenly became the funny man and was called the badshah of comedy.

It was director Priyadarshan who gave him this new face.

"The movie is about how we create things and then we are caught in it again, it is all about this," said Akshay Kumar.

With a series of hit comedy films to their credit Hera Pheri, Phir Hera Pheri. Garam Masala and Bhagam Bhag, Akshay and Priyadarshan seem to be in a perfect marriage.

And they're back to tickle your funny bone. But this time with a lot of thrill as well they're all set with their latest film Bhool Bhulaiya.

Giving them company are Vidya Balan, Amisha Patel, Shiney Ahuja Priyadarshan's favourite Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav.

The story revolves around a young couple played by Shiney Ahuja and Vidya Balan.

They arrive at an old mansion in a village where unusual and supernatural things start to happen. So what's new well it's the first time that Akshay Kumar plays a psychiatrist.

So let us all wait for the new pshyciatrist in the town.

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Mind-boggling adventure

hool Bhulaiya is the Hindi remake of 1993 Malayalam blockbuster, Manichitrathazhu which had Priyadarshan as a second unit director. The film was so popular that is remade in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu recently. Although the original was a psycho-thriller, Priyadarshan has chosen to balance between the thrills and the laughs with Bhool Bhulaiya.
The film revolves around a small village where people conservative and superstitious. Badhi (Manoj Joshi) a Brahmin believes his ancestral palace is haunted. When Badhi's brother's son Siddharth (Shiney Ahuja) arrives with his wife Avni (Vidya Balan), they insist on staying in the palace and choose to ignore Badhi's warnings about the place.
Unnatural events inside the palace scare the newly moved- in couple and amidst a lot of confusion the couple calls a friend for help. Dr. Aditya Shrivastav (Akshay Kumar) takes up the investigation to set things right.
Bhool Bhulaiya, also stars Ameesha Patel, Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav and promises to be an entertaining extravaganza, in true Priyadarshan style.

Director
Priyadarshan
"Bhool Bhulaiya is inspired from the Malayalam film Manichitrathazhu but it is a lot different from its source of inspiration. With this movie, I am trying to reveal different dimensions of human psychology. This was the basic concept behind Manichitrathazhu as well, but with Bhool Bhulaiya there will be a lot of laughter too.
Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan are some of the most sought-after stars in the industry and their performances are at par with their image.
We have shot extensively at Jaipur and Benaras to get the authentic Indian feel into the film. In a way, having the orthodox Indian theme was essential to make Bhool Bhulaiya's concept more convincing.
Fazil, director of Manichitrathazhu, was very apprehensive about remaking his film since some adaptations in the past have been disappointing. But needless to say Bhool Bhulaiya will captivate and thrill the audiences and be as successful as its Malayalam inspiration."

Edited by divyalrl - 18 September 2007 at 8:00am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top