Celebrity Fan Clubs

bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Siddharth returns to his hometown in the interiors of India. His family welcomes the US based Siddharth & his newly wed wife Avni (Vidya Balan) when they come home. But when Siddharth insists on staying in his royal ancestral mansion his family goes against him. For it was that very mansion that held in its realm, a deadly secret that had repeatedly destroyed the family for generations. The scientifically inclined Siddharth pays no heed initially but soon is forced to rethink his decision. Siddharth instinctively finds the solution in his dynamic Doctor friend Aditya (Akshay Kumar). Where did the answer lie??? The Scientific world or the Mystical one??? The puzzle had to be solved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added (Page 10)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:16am | IP Logged
BHOOL BHULAIYAA to mark Amisha's comeback?

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
September 27, 2007 1:48:51 PM IST
Abid, Bollywood Trade News Network

Download Bhool Bhulaiyaa Wallpapers

Amisha Patel had a dream start to her career with two of the most talked about projects in recent times, KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI and GADAR-EK PREM KATHA.

In 2000 she made her debut with the best addition to Bollywood, Hrithik Roshan. Needless to add that the movie in question, KAHO NAA PYAAR HAI, went on to become a super hit. The very next year saw Amisha teaming up with Sunny Deol for one of Bollywood's all time blockbusters, GADAR-EK PREM KATHA. Unfortunately, her career took a nosedive after that and barring a HUMRAAZ (2002) all her movies turned out to be box-office failures.

However, the year 2007 began on a good note for Amisha as her multistarrer project HONEYMOON TRAVELS PVT LTD. was a surprising success. Not only that, her appearance in the title track of HEYY BABYY (during the credits) was also applauded by the audience, especially when she grooved with Akshay Kumar.

It now seems that Amisha is finally going to get her elusive hit with BHOOL BHULAIYAA, if the response to the movie?s promos is anything to go by. The movie pairs her with Akshay Kumar in an important role (as 'Radha').

While on Amisha and BHOOL BHULAIYAA, not many know that she got hurt during the shooting of the film in Rajasthan, earlier this year

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
OMG i saw the theatricl promo & it's hilarious love akki in the promo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divyaa-

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzwizz

yeah i just cant wit to watch this movie he is very funny especially in that scene wher eh eis trying to scare a lady as if his body was possessed with a ghost LOL

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Priyadarshan believes in ghosts!

I want to prove it logically and psychologically that ghosts exist," says Priyadarshan.

Priyadarshan, whose upcoming film Bhool Bhulaiyaa is a ghost story, is out to prove a point.

I want to prove it logically and psychologically that ghosts exist," says Priyadarshan.

This is not a MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) or anything.

Having been a psychology student myself, I have a little more understanding of this subject.

I have also referred to many other psychologists before giving reason to this film".

Well, in this age of scientific reasoning and facts, this is definitely a refreshing take on the supernatural.

Let's watch out for this 'spirit'

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Promotional song for Bhool Bhulaiyaa

lavish song was shot on Akshay Kumar with dancers who were specially bought in from U.K, a sports car, desert setting, wet beaches and even a gigantic Buddha statue. This is the title- track and was choroegraphed by Ganesh Acharya and shot at Film City and Aksa Beach. Directed by Priyadarshan, the thriller-comedy starring Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja and Ameesha Patel revolves around a mysterious turn of events that haunt the residents of a palatial house. Pritam scores music

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 30 September 2007 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fizzwizz

me tooLOL

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 01 October 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Bhool Bhulaiya, in legal soup

Akshay Kumar's upcoming film Bhool Bhulaiya seems to have run into trouble. An advocate has filed a petition in the Mumbai Sessions Court objecting to one of its songs.

According to Mumbai-based advocate S Kunjuraman, the title song Hare Rama Hare Krishna hurts the sentiments of Hindus and Buddhists because half-clad girls are shown dancing in the song.

"It is objectionable and therefore, the song must be deleted from the film," he tells rediff.com
The film's promos are currently being aired, and the song has soared to the top of the music charts.

Bhool Bhulaiya, directed by Priyadarshan [Images], is a remake of Rajnikanth's [Images] Tamil blockbuster Chandramukhi, which, in turn, was remade from the Malayalam film, Manichitrathazhu.

Also starring Shiney Ahuja [Images], Vidya Balan [Images], Paresh Rawal and Amisha Patel [Images], Bhool Bhulaiya will release on October 12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top