bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago
OMG i saw the theatricl promo & it's hilarious love akki in the promo
Originally posted by fizzwizz

yeah i just cant wit to watch this movie he is very funny especially in that scene wher eh eis trying to scare a lady as if his body was possessed with a ghost πŸ˜†
Priyadarshan believes in ghosts!

I want to prove it logically and psychologically that ghosts exist," says Priyadarshan.

Priyadarshan, whose upcoming film Bhool Bhulaiyaa is a ghost story, is out to prove a point.

I want to prove it logically and psychologically that ghosts exist," says Priyadarshan.

This is not a MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) or anything.

Having been a psychology student myself, I have a little more understanding of this subject.

I have also referred to many other psychologists before giving reason to this film".

Well, in this age of scientific reasoning and facts, this is definitely a refreshing take on the supernatural.

Let's watch out for this 'spirit'

Promotional song for Bhool Bhulaiyaa

lavish song was shot on Akshay Kumar with dancers who were specially bought in from U.K, a sports car, desert setting, wet beaches and even a gigantic Buddha statue. This is the title- track and was choroegraphed by Ganesh Acharya and shot at Film City and Aksa Beach. Directed by Priyadarshan, the thriller-comedy starring Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja and Ameesha Patel revolves around a mysterious turn of events that haunt the residents of a palatial house. Pritam scores music
Originally posted by fizzwizz

me tooπŸ˜†
Bhool Bhulaiya, in legal soup

Akshay Kumar's upcoming film Bhool Bhulaiya seems to have run into trouble. An advocate has filed a petition in the Mumbai Sessions Court objecting to one of its songs.

According to Mumbai-based advocate S Kunjuraman, the title song Hare Rama Hare Krishna hurts the sentiments of Hindus and Buddhists because half-clad girls are shown dancing in the song.

"It is objectionable and therefore, the song must be deleted from the film," he tells rediff.com
The film's promos are currently being aired, and the song has soared to the top of the music charts.

Bhool Bhulaiya, directed by Priyadarshan [Images], is a remake of Rajnikanth's [Images] Tamil blockbuster Chandramukhi, which, in turn, was remade from the Malayalam film, Manichitrathazhu.

Also starring Shiney Ahuja [Images], Vidya Balan [Images], Paresh Rawal and Amisha Patel [Images], Bhool Bhulaiya will release on October 12
i hope the film releases on date i dont want any problem scant miss this movie 😳
BHOOL BHULAIYAA in a Mall

Satish Reddy and Tanaaz Iraani of the 'House Of Horrors' hosted a media event last night, keeping with the theme of BHOOL BHULAIYAA, a T-Series Film. Bhushan Kumar, Divya Khosla Kumar & Krishan Kumar were present at the function along with the Director Priyadarshan and the cast of the film. Neeraj, the singer, flagged off the event by breaking into the hugely popular title track from BHOOL BHULAIYAA.

The event witnessed Vidya Balan posing along ghostly characters and everyone eagerly crowding around Priyadarshan, Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja, Rajpal Yadav & Manoj Joshi. Akshay Kumar could not attend the event as he is currently shooting in Canada for Nagesh Kukunoor's EIGHT BY TEN which is a T-Series & Percept Picture Company's joint production.

The entire floor was done up to recreate the effect of the film. The crowds in the Mall were quite enthralled by the interaction between the stars and everyone wanted to have a piece of the action. Priyadarshan who was most sought after by the media was in a good humour and talked about the film extensively. Pritam who has composed the Music for the film was regaling everyone along with a posse of ghosts providing the chorus for him!!! Similarly, Neeraj of Bombay Vikings fame who has sung for the film along with Sameer, the Lyricist obliged the Media. The Media was more than enamoured by the lovely Vidya who turned up with a new short hairdo looking stunning in a Black outfit with a gold sequined belt. Shiney decided to go with a hip-hop look with a woolen cap to go with his body hugging Tee.

The film, Directed by Priyadarshan and Produced by Bhushan Kumar & Krishan Kumar, is a Psychological thriller starring Akshay Kumar, Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja & Amisha Patel in the lead along with Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav, Manoj Joshi & Asrani. The screenplay is by Neeraj Vora and dialogues by Manisha Korde. The Music is on T-Series.

All in all it was a wild n spooky event that surely sent shivers up everyone?s spine. With such a prelude, the film promises to keep you on the edge of your seat

Radiant Vidya Balan lights up 'House of Horror' at 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa' music launch: Photos
Posted on 04 October 2007 (EST)
Bollywood actors Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja, Rajpal Yadav and Manoj Joshi attended the music launch of their forthcoming film 'Bhool Bhulaiyaa' at the 'House Of Horrors' Mumbai Wednesday, October 3.

Vidhya Balan at the 'Bhool Bhoolaiya' press meet at House of Horrors. Photo Credit: IANS
5 October 2007 (Sawf News) - Bollywood actors Vidya Balan, Shiney Ahuja, Rajpal Yadav and Manoj Joshi attended the music launch of their forthcoming film Bhool Bhulaiyaa at the 'House Of Horrors' Mumbai Wednesday, October 3. Akshay Kumar, who plays a lead role in the film, did not attend as he is currently shooting in Canada for Nagesh Kukunoor's film Eight By Ten, earlier referred to by its working title Tasveer

Vidhya Balan and Shiny Ahuja at the 'Bhool Bhoolaiya' press meet at House of Horrors. Photo Credit: IANS
Directed by Priyadarshan, the comic thriller Bhool Bulaiyaa is a remake of the Shobhana and Mohanlal's Malayalam blockbuster Manichitrathal. Its has been in the news recently because its chart busting number Hare Rama, Hare Ram shows assets baring young ladies prancing around a giant Buddha statue, a fact that has ruffled fundamentalist feathers and resulted in Producers Bhushan and Krishan Kumar, director Priyadarshan, actor Akshay Kumar and choreographer of the song being slapped with a law suit.

Vidhya Balan, Shiny Ahuja and Rajpal Yadav at the 'Bhool Bhoolaiya' press meet at House of Horrors. Photo Credit: IANS
An unfazed Priyadarshan says, "I have made an Indian film. So, how can you make a film without the gods?" A glammed up Vidya Balan with a new hair style but the same endearing smile understandably drew a lot of media attention. Going by her looks she appears ready to kick butt and give glamour girls Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor some serious competition.

Vidhya Balan, Shiny Ahuja and Rajpal Yadav at the 'Bhool Bhoolaiya' press meet at House of Horrors. Photo Credit: IANS
However, she remains firmly grounded in reality and continues to be modest.

Asked if playing the role essayed by Shobhana in the film was a tall order the demure 26-yearl-old said, "Shobhana is there but then I hope I have managed even 10 per cent of what she did."

Edited by divyalrl - 16 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
akki and vidya rocked in this movie loved their acting here the movie was to good specially akki he was hillarious and the song ami jhitu ma or something like that is one of my favourite songs ever love it..