Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ahhhh!!!! i just loved it!! its awesoommmee!!!!
awww angad is in such a bad state!! first he loses his bro and then he gotta pretend that he is kripa's love!! 😭
neha seems like a great friend!!
great part! 😃 👏
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kaj!

gr8 part. angad must be in a dilema coz of this. his sis in law thinks of him as her hubby. he must be disliking himself right now.

thanks a lot😊

Originally posted by: crazy_craze

will comment after i read the first part 😉

great part....it really was soo cute....Angad's soo sweet...lol whts wrong witt Sanjay
Arun sounds really adorable
Neha souns like a good friends
waiting for part 2
btw
nice banner

lol don't worry about sanjay....n thanks a lot😃

Originally posted by: damilola

👏
great part

aww i feel sad for angad he must be feeling so umcormfortable wit wats happening

and he is having nightmares about aditya

ctn soon

yeah he feels like a yo-yo😆thank u

Originally posted by: ridhijai

Great part.
liked it
awww....poor Angad.....he is such an awakared situation bc of the accident...it just didn't take Aditya life but also changed Angad and Kripa's life....poor gal she sure living in one dream land.
plz cont. soon

yeah she is in a dreamworld, and poor angu is getting dragged in ti himself thanks hun

Originally posted by: ice _girl

nice part.poor A. were adi n K married?

thank u, no adi and kripa weren't married

thank u

Originally posted by: iamsmart

awesome part
poor angad even wen they really dont have a relation
but still he have to share it that's sad

________
~Sana~

yeah poor angad...thanx a lot

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

omg!!! this is AWESUM!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! it's sooooo unique nd
gud!!! poor Kripa, she has gone through so much!!! i feel bad for Angad
too, he has so much to take care of!!! i like the fact tht Adi is played by
Vivan, he's hot, lol... CANNOT wait to read more, continue soon!!! 😛

awww thanks so much😃 lol yeah vivaan is hot😛 lol oh btw happy belated birthday🤗

Originally posted by: mansi1219

awesome part rach!

although i thought u wud start it different! i never thought u wud start after the accident with them actually together.. it works out thou.. differnet.. i thought it wud be more like adi and kripa meeting and all that and then accident.. hmm so are we gonna have flashbacks now?

aww poor angad is in a fix.. its cute thou.. i like them together like that.. for a second i thought adi and kripa were married btu then i just saw ur comment.. they just lived together.. then i was gonna say wat if kripa is pregnant with adi's child? but i dont kno if adi and kripa shared that type of relation yet...

hmm suspense.. i like.. u kno i like ur ff's mostly cuz they seem so real.. its nice to read it for a change.. and now this comment is too long and i forgot to say half the stuff i wanted to ... soo...

cont soon! umm more cute stuff? i like angad in a fix actually its quite funny.. lol.. btw.. i like neha's character.. i feel sry for her too.. doesnt have her best friend nemore.. hmm o y doesnt angad not like wats his face um shoot.. the husband.. OMG i swear i forgot the name.. i think its an S.. o man.. i m gonna go check.. but neway is that a secret too?

ok i m done.. lol.. better get to read the 2nd part soon!

Luv
Mansi

lol thanx a lot mansi.....well at first i was thinking about starting it from where adi and kripa met but then i figured its gunna b a short ff so its best to start from after the accident, and flashbacks....maybe im not too sure at the moment.....lol yeah angad is very cute😳 no no kripa won't b preggy with adi's child😆lol awww thts so sweet😳 yeah neha will b a positive character....lol sanjay😆 he doesn't like him because....you'll find out later cuz not even i know yet😆 lol yeah ill try update soon😊

Originally posted by: mansi1219

ah sanjay! there we go.. got it.. i can breathe now.. 😆

lol mansi u make me laugh😆

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

ahhhh!!!! i just loved it!! its awesoommmee!!!!
awww angad is in such a bad state!! first he loses his bro and then he gotta pretend that he is kripa's love!! 😭
neha seems like a great friend!!
great part! 😃 👏

awww thank u😊neha is very sweet yeah

thnku

Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

gr8t part..continue soon

thanks a lot, i will do

------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for the comments everyone, glad ur liking it. your comments have put a smile on my face considering im not feeling too well, if i have enough energy ill put up the second part, if nt then it will b 2moro
miss_neha thumbnail
OMG!!!! Wat an excellent start, it seems like an awesome ff really... absolutely amazin, luved da first part n i cnt wait to read da second part!
MochaQueen thumbnail
nice start rachuuu diii!! keep it up! 😃
i think thats really sweet of angad taking care of her like that when he doesnt love her 😳 i hope....actually i know...that he'll fall in love with ehr soon! 😛
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
thanx 4 the comments neha and hinna, glad u liked this ff.....feeling a bit better now so will begin typing up the next part 😛 shud b posted today
Anu1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Part i cannot belive Angad has to go through all of this poor Angad do continue cannot wait for the next part

xxAnuxx
Rachu_1987 thumbnail

Part 2

The rain was beating heavily against the double glazed windows and the wind was howling in the grey sky, not a white cloud in sight, Kripa mumbled a curse for the weatherman who had predicted light showers, this wasn't light showers, light showers had the indication of some sun but at 3 in the afternoon there was still no sun in sight.

Kripa shivered and picked up her coffee mug from the table and cuddled with herself on the sofa, Angad would be home soon, she had wanted to talk to him about the "Aditya" topic but for some reason Angad had left without saying anything but she had had recieved a text message from him half an hour ago telling her he would be home soon.

She sipped her coffee as the fireplace heated the room up, boy it was cold for a day in mid June, she stared out of the window trying to think where Angad could have gone so early that too without even saying a word, she silently hoped he was ok. She placed the empty coffee mug on the table and snuggled back on the sofa and closed her eyes.

The heavy rainfall snapped Angad awake from his nap, he stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes, he had come out for a quick drive to sort himself out and to get his head into shape and soon found himself in an old car park which once belonged to a superstore, he shifted him his seat as he yawned, the nightmares were seriouly depriving him of his sleep.

The nightmares were all the same, Angad would be walking on the pavement, Adi would be in his car, sometimes he was with Kripa other times he was alone. Adi would wave over at Angad who would raise his hand to wave back when out of nowhere, a truck or a car would come smashing into Adi's car. Angad would try to run over to him but his feet wouldn't move, he would try to yell but no sound would come out then he would wake up in a sweat, just like he had last night.

But last night Kripa was awake, usually she would be sleeping peacefully and he would just get up and get a quick glass of water before trying to go back to sleep, but not last night, last night he had taken comfort in Kripa's arms and had found himself in such close proximity with her when he woke, he wasn't ashamed that he had taken comfort in the woman who his brother had loved, he was ashamed because part of him had liked it, part of him wanted to stay there with his head resting firmly on her stomach and her hand on his head, and he had stayed there for a brief moment watching as Kripa slept soundly but then he remembered Adi and he got out of bed, showered and left without saying anything.

He knew she would be waiting for him, possibly worried so he had sent her a quick message telling her he would be home soon, and now as he glanced at the clock which showed 3:15pm, he figured he should head back.

Kripa was still sleeping when Angad got home, he had found her curled up on the sofa with the fireplace still burning, he glanced over at Kripa and found her shivering a bit, so he went upstairs and came back with a blanket. He carefully covered her with the blanket without waking her then tucked the strand of hair hanging loose, firmly behind her ear. His hand lingered a while as he touched her cheek softly, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead, but he didn't move back straight away, his eyes fell on her lips, which were closed and moving slightly as she breathed. Angad moved closer to kiss her but then jerked back, he shook his head and turned to leave.

Angad took out the key from around his neck and slid it into the key hole, he turned the key and the lock opened, he turned the door handle and pushed the door open, he rarely came into Adi's room, only when he was feeling lonely or when he missed Adi like he was now. Angad closed the door behind him and stood by the bed, the room had been catching dust because it was never cleaned, he made it a point to clean it one day, maybe when Kripa was better.

His eyes wandered the room, the boxes were still there as were Adi's things, Angad walked over to the study desk, he placed his hand son the black leather chair and could picture Adi sitting there as he worked. Angad pulled the chair out and sat in front of the computer, he ran his fingers over the keyboard and the mouse, he could still remember times where it had been late at night and Adi would still be on his computer and Angad would bring him some coffee and force him to stop working, he was such a workaholic, there wasn't anything Angad wouldn't do just to see his brother sitting at the desk again.

When he felt his eyes getting moist he stood up to leave the room when his eyes fell on the photo hanging on the wall of him and Adi. Angad moved closer, the frame was covered in dust, Angad took the photo off the wall and wiped the dust off with his hand. The photo had been taken on Angad's 21st birthday, Adi had thrown him a surprise party and had a very big hand in getting them both drunk. A smile curved Angad's face as he remembered the heavy hangover they had the next day, the smile changed to a frown in a mere second, Angad ran his finger over Adi's face when he heard Kripa calling him from downstairs. Angad hung the picture back on the wall, took a look around the room before locking it on his way out.

"Angad?"
Kripa called out when she woke up, she found him in the kitchen standing by the sink, she stood by the door as she ran her fingers through her hair, Angad turned slowly and smiled
"you were sleeping, so I thought I'd wash up"
She smiled and went forward and hugged him, he hesitated at first but bought his arms round and hugged her back, Kripa stepped back slowly and held his hands

"I wanted to ask you something"
"go ahead"
Angad let go and began washing dishes again, Kripa breathed deeply
"who is Aditya?"
Angad took a deep breath while holding the glass in his hand, he sighed and rinsed it with water then stacked it with the other dishes, he turned to face Kripa and shrug his shoulders
"I don't know any Aditya, why?"
"you were mumbling his name while you were sleeping"
Angad walked past Kripa and headed upstairs, Kripa followed
"like I said , I don't know any Aditya, you must be mistaken"
Kripa stopped Angad in front of the bed

"I'm not mistaken, Angad, who is Aditya?"
Angad took Kripa's hand from his arm and turned to his cupboard
"I said I don't know"
Kripa wasn't convinced, she turned Angad around and asked him again, this time Angad had enough, he grabbed Kripa by her shoulders and shook her
"damn it Kripa! I told you I don't know! now stop asking!"
Angad shoved her away from him and sat in the arm chair, he ran his hand through his hair and breathed slowly.
Kripa held back the tears as she glanced at Angad, she went forward and knelt in front of him
"I'm sorry Angad, I just.....I'm sorry"

Whether it was because he felt sorry for her or because he felt he needed to, Angad cupped Kripa's face and kissed her mouth, as Kripa returned the kiss, things became a little too intense, Angad cupped Kripa's cheek with one hand while bringing her up onto his lap with the other. Both of their hearts began racing fast, Angad kissed her harder as his hand left Kripa's cheek and travelled to her neck, he felt her soft skin under neath his hand, then he felt the coldness of the necklace, he forced himself to open his eyes, he glanced at the "AK" engraved on the heart, that was enough to bring Angad back to his senses, he pulls away from Kripa, she puts her arms around his neck and hugs him while Angad stares at himself in the mirror, ashamed at what he just done.
"I....I'll be right back"
Kripa nods her head and gets up, Angad slowly leaves the room.

Angad lets the water run over his body, he had been standing in the shower for about 5 minutes to cool himself off and to get his head around the fact that he had kissed Kripa, he himself didn't know why he did so but he knew now he wouldn't be able to look at himself in the mirror without feeling ashamed, Kripa was at no fault, she was in the illusion that they loved each other, but Angad, he knew better, much better
"Angad?"
Kripa knocked on the bathroom door for the third time, she was almost about to turn around when the door opened, Angad stood there in his jeans, she forced herself not to stare at his perfect body and look at his face
"are you ok?"
Angad nodded his head as he closed the bathroom door behind him, he headed to their room and pulled a shirt from his cupboard
"I'm going out for a while, I'll be back soon"
"but you went out earlier"
"Kripa please, half an hour tops"
He hesitated before leaning down and giving her a soft kiss on her cheek, she smiled and nodded her head, Angad slipped the shirt on and quickly buttoned it up before grabbing a pair of socks and putting his shoes on, he grabbed his keys from the table and rushed out of the house.

10 minutes later Angad stood outside Neha's doorstep, he rung the doorbell and Sanjay answered, Angad rolled his eyes and cleared his throat
"Is Neha in?"
Sanjay merely nodded his head and called out to Neha, what a jerk, didn't even have the audacity to greet him properly, Angad thought as Neha came rushing down the stairs.
"hey what bought you here?"
Angad shuffled while shrugging his shoulders
"I just needed to see you"
Neha's broaden smile disappeared, she stepped out, looked behind her the half closed the door, she pulled Angad to a side
"Angad you're insane, I'm married, with a kid remember"
Angad gritted his teeth as the reality of Neha's marital life hit him, he pushed Neha against the garage door and trapped her with his arms on either side of her, he bought his face closer until he could feel her warm breath on his neck, Neha's heart raced as she placed a hand on Angad's chest trying to stop him from coming closer
"damn it Angad"
He opened his eyes and saw the frightened look on her face, he heard Arun crying inside so he stepped back, Neha stepped aisde and ran her fingers through her hair, she turned to go inside when Angad held her arm and pulled her towards him
"Ritz cafe, 20 minutes"
When she opened her mouth to argue Angad held his hand in front of his face and repeated himself, she watched as he turned on his heels and went back into his car, the guy was crazy, she was married with a child yet Angad still lusted for her.

Angad fiddled with the fork in his hand as he glanced at the door, he had arrived 5 minutes ago and had already had 2 cups of coffee yet Neha was no where in sight, he groaned as he heard his cellphone beep, he flipped it open to see a message from Kripa
"u said half an hour, it's been an hour, wer r u?"
Angad swiftly replied telling her he would be home soon, he glanced up at the door and still no sign of Neha, he gave up, if Neha wnated to see him she would have been there by now but cleary she had other priorities. Angad paid the bill and gave a generous tip before leaving the cafe, he was almost by his car when he spotted Neha's car turn into the cafe parking lot, Angad kept his stance as Neha got out of the car.

"two coffees please"
Angad smiled as the waiteress took down their order, he watched as Neha played with her keys, he reached out and touched her hands, she looked up at him and took her hands away
"so what was so urgent that you needed to se me?"
Angad let out a deep breath before running his hand over his face, he closed his eyes as he spoke
"I kissed Kripa"
Neha didn't seem affected by it, she just shrugged her shoulders
"so? you kiss her all the time"
"not like this Neha.....this was..different, I kissed her..."
Angad opened his eyes and noticed Neha looking intrigued
"like I used to kiss you"
Neha flinched, she closed her eyes and breathed slowly, she then opened her eyes and shook her head
"it doesn't mean anything"
"don't lie Neha, you're p***** off, admit it"
"I don't care Angad, whatever we had was in the past, I'm over you"
Neha didn't bother waiting for the coffee and stormed out of the cafe, Angad banged his fist on the table, left money for the bill then went after Neha but by the time he got outside Neha was already gone, Angad sighed and went to his car and drove back home.

----------------------------------

There's the second part, I was going to update yesterday but wasn't feeling well, anyways please do comment😊
jassiee. thumbnail
Reserved....
Awesome part....Hmm....interesting Angad and Neha.....??? Lol.....Arun soundz soo cute!!!!! Kripa and Angad heated kiss...lol hez married to Kripa he shud juss forget about adi......but i can understand he was his brother....and Kripa was probably gonna be Angads "Bhabhi" if adi didnt die...but      some advice for Angad ..... juss move on............ forget the past!!!!! tht doesnt mean forget Adi!!!! Why doesnt he juss tell Kripa whoes Adi like she will get more pissed if she fid out later from Neha or someone else.......Angad shud juss tell her and they shud both move on witt there lifee!!!!
jassiee. thumbnail

*double post*

Edited by crazy_craze - 16 years ago
Kaj! thumbnail
that was a gr8 part. just a few questions. so angad n neha had something going on b4, like were they seeing each other when adi was alive? n now does he just lust for her? i mean after the kiss with kripa he ran to neha...wat does he want? 😕 sorry for boring u with the questions, just a bit curious 😳