Other Star One Shows

Perfect Salute....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Just watched Laughter Challenge video.......where iqbal khan and Jhanhavi.....introduced themselves.....wht i liked abt tht clip was....the salute...perfect timing...i mean the way they salute 2gether was good....in my school days...our teacher used 2 train us how 2 salute...the timing has 2 match with everyone...waise to i cant explain....ke main kya kahna chah rahi hoon...but one thing is sure...ke ye serial bahot hit hoga...iska concept, iska direction sabhi kafi fresh aur intresting hai.....God man....Iqbal Khan aur Jhanavi dono ne perfect time pe salute kiya....aur ek sath salute kiya....akele salute karna itna mushkil nahi hota...lekin jab hum group me salute karte hai to ye jaroori hota hai ke ek sath perfect salute kare......ek sath humara haath upar uthe aur niche jaye......anywayz....

i dont knw ke is tarah topic open karna allow hai ya nahi....so....anywayz

Aaj Ganesh Chaturthi hai....to main Ganpati jise prarthna karoongi ke ye show bahottttttt Hit ho.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect Salute...." in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

queenkumar

IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
agree diya it was a gud salute...they both did it well..
thats how it is done!!!and im glad they kept up 2 it Big smile

*4rom heaven*

IF-Rockerz

*4rom heaven*

Posted: 17 September 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged
ya 4 sure diya, bt i didnt see da video, can any1 plzzz give me da link or could any1 plzz tell me wt epi was it??? Embarrassed

Tania.k

IF-Dazzler

Tania.k

Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i agree diya.. the show will be a hit.

Tania

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 7:45am | IP Logged
yup dont worry with all our wishes no doubt the showw is gonna be a super hit!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
hope it tops trps next week!!! Embarrassed

diya_snow

IF-Dazzler

diya_snow

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 7:58am | IP Logged
It will...i m sure...just waiting for the first episode....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.