Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Simi just beautiful.

And like Sum said "Tumhara dimagh kyu itna khaas hein? Na tum jaano..na hum" coz u only can come up with such winners.
Big J thumbnail
πŸ˜† dat waz frikin hilari0us Sim, kahan se lati h0 yeh funny idea's zara hume bhi pata bataiye πŸ˜‰

BIG J
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
Kyon hota hai nasha,
Because of drug addiction. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Siimmi yaar...mind blowing! πŸ˜†
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ fantastic Simi. Too good.
silk opal thumbnail
πŸ‘

so Sim, what's the remedy for this Side Effect? πŸ˜‰

rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: silk opal

πŸ‘

so Sim, what's the remedy for this Side Effect? πŸ˜‰

I am trying to emulate Socrates Philosophy of reasoning. He taught us the philosopy of reasoning.. and that's is what I tried to do to this song.. πŸ˜†

So the solution for the Side Effect is to not view or read reviews of TD!! πŸ˜†

silk opal thumbnail

Originally posted by: rm_apple

I am trying to emulate Socrates Philosophy of reasoning. He taught us the philosopy of reasoning.. and that's is what I tried to do to this song.. πŸ˜†

So the solution for the Side Effect is to not view or read reviews of TD!! πŸ˜†

that's true.

but that's not possible. there are still people around who simply cannot resist seeing  Disha & DK.  and there are so many people (not me) who are very very very deperate to read the updates..........they are so impatient. NO OFFENCE TO ANY ONE......MY SINCERE APOLOGIES)

Edited by silk opal - 18 years ago
rm_apple thumbnail

Originally posted by: silk opal

that's true.

but that's not possible. there are still people around who simply cannot resist seeing  Disha & DK.  and there are so many people (not me) who are very very very deperate to read the updates..........they are so impatient. NO OFFENCE TO ANY ONE......MY SINCERE APOLOGIES)

Yes true Silk_Opal. Even I am surprised.. May be time paas ke liye ... We all know how addicted we are to the 4rum.. so un ke soch yeh hai ke lagey haath updates bhi pad lete hai.. πŸ˜†

Those who do the updates do a very good job... their dedication and skills are commendable.. I mean no offence to them.. but

Yeh guhas should be thrown in a cave their ideas are so outdated and their tactics too are antiquated and oft reapeated hacked!! they have no novelty.. perhaps they should hire some of us... we write better scripts than them.. πŸ˜†

coolbuddy thumbnail

Sim

Don't worry we are working on ur plan to head for GuhalandπŸ˜†....all the smart, brilliant writers can replace Mamta Patnaik (story writer of TD) n many more other serials....she is master in throwing the storyline haywire😑

rm_apple thumbnail
So I will pen the script... I have something currently underway.. so watch out.. πŸ˜†