Indian Idol 6

*****Standing Ovation AMIT: Bulla ki Jana

ticks thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I listened to this song after ages...And Bulla Ki Jana sung by Rabbi Shergill is so haunting, so meaningful..  with some very tough lyrics.and pronunciations...and so tough...

Amazing composition.....

It is such a high pitch and scale song............

I am very interested to see how AMIT performs in this one.. This must be his toughest challenge as yet..

Can he really pull this off...................?!

All the best AMIT!  Waiting for the Final Galas.

Edited by ticks - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addyydda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im desperately waitin 4 this eve gala... have been wonderin how he'll sing it ever since i heard hes goin to sing it...the lyrics n the pitch r goin 2 b a challenge...
if he pulls it off ill b his biggest fan 4 life...(even more tahn i am now)... 😉
mr_bond thumbnail
I think that wasn't Amit's choice. Prashant chosed that song for Amit. So candidly speaking, he and his fan should be grateful to Prashant. 😊
aztecarcher thumbnail
candidly speaking Prashant chose it to make Amit fail miserably at singing it 😆
ticks thumbnail
Wow!! Then its good that AMIT accepted the challenge.. Coz, it will do AMIT good if he can really nail this song..Its such a tough one!

mr_bond thumbnail
Prashant gave Amit the chance to demonstrate his real talent by giving him such a good song. Without Prashant's friendly favours, I doubt Amit could have put himself together to reach this far 😆
ticks thumbnail

ðŸ˜† 😆😆

aztecarcher thumbnail

Yes, a really good challanging song indeed, if Amit had given him the same song we could have seen Prashant's mettle.

In fact, why don't the two of the sing the two songs they both chose, so we can really tell who the better singer is.

Candidly speaking i do have to thank Prashant thought, because i have never heard of this song before he chose it for Amit.

Edited by aztecarcher - 16 years ago
mr_bond thumbnail
Originally posted by: aztecarcher

Yes, a really good challanging song indeed, if Amit had given him the same song we could have seen Prashant's mettle.

In fact, why don't the two of the sing the two songs they both chose, so we can really tell who the better singer is.

Candidly speaking i do have to thank Prashant thought, because i have never heard of this song before he chose it for Amit.

Thats what I mean Prashant knows what good and challenging songs are. You better thank him like Amit does 😉
prashant fan thumbnail
i dont read anything
i damn care anything
what i know is that prashant is the best and there is noone better than prashant in all indian idol season seen and heard before