Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

why ru all so sady sady.. after the makeover we have the sizzling jessica bedi days too.. the hug at raj's appartment.. tham ja/pyaar ki baatein/armitsar moments/studio ahem ahem 😳😳 armaan with this new hairdo.. and the famous court scene..

aint u all looking forward to these

I am waiting for that exactly...only don't want to see Armaan in the Devdaas mode first. Wish we could skip the main makeover part...but well to get something beautiful...I guess little pain is ok! 😃

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: autumnleaf

I am waiting for that exactly...only don't want to see Armaan in the Devdaas mode first. Wish we could skip the main makeover part...but well to get something beautiful...I guess little pain is ok! 😃

Autumn even during the makeover period,we will get to see some terrific acting by Apu😳..Even though the main focus will b on Jassi but still we will get to see Hot Devdas Armaan in full form😛..So desserts ki koi kami nahi hogi😳

And ya the Amritsar episodes followed by the Studio Ahem Ahem r just mesmerising and scintillating😳😳...So Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai😛

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Autumn even during the makeover period,we will get to see some terrific acting by Apu😳..Even though the main focus will b on Jassi but still we will get to see Hot Devdas Armaan in full form😛..So desserts ki koi kami nahi hogi😳

And ya the Amritsar episodes followed by the Studio Ahem Ahem r just mesmerising and scintillating😳😳...So Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai😛

I agree Jyoti. As it was somewhere during the makeover that I started watching JJKN regularly, there must have been some excellent scenes of Armaan Sir that made me addicted to the show!!!😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hansa

I agree Jyoti. As it was somewhere during the makeover that I started watching JJKN regularly, there must have been some excellent scenes of Armaan Sir that made me addicted to the show!!!😳

Actually Hansadi even though the makeover period was a bit boring but those five minutes of Armaan Devdas Suri which we used to get each episode was worth a watch😳..Especially those telepathy scenes😛