Sports/Cricket

Super Eight schedule

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
16 New Zealand v India, Johannesburg (0900)

16 Sept. Australia v Bangladesh, Cape Town (1300)

16 Sept. South Africa v England, Cape Town (1700)

17 Sept. Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Johannesburg (1700)

18 Sept. New Zealand v England, Durban (0900)

18 Sept. Australia v Pakistan, Johannesburg (1200)

18 Sept. Bangladesh v Sri Lanka, Johannesburg (1600)

19 Sept. South Africa v New Zealand, Durban (1200)

19 Sept. England v India, Durban (1600)

20 Sept. Australia v Sri Lanka, Cape Town (0800)

20 Sept. Bangladesh v Pakistan, Cape Town (1200)

20 Sept. South Africa v India, Durban (1600)

Edited by *Fiza* - 14 September 2007 at 3:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Super Eight schedule" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
lol... at a time pak were topping their table and now they are D2.. which means that they will play against sri lanka LOL LOL LOL ... and austrailia LOL LOL LOL ... i think even pak team knows that they will be out from the ICC tournament... they have again let us down againOuch Confused Dead

Edited by *Fiza* - 14 September 2007 at 3:07pm

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
eng;and vs india! omg!??
main kya karoon! Cry

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Fiza*

lol... at a time pak were topping their table and now they are D2.. which means that they will play against sri lanka LOL LOL LOL ... and austrailia LOL LOL LOL ... i think even pak team knows that they will be out from the ICC tournament... they have again let us down againOuch Confused Dead

dis is dissapointing fiza what makes u think dat we will loose against this these teams..we shud always keep supporting our team cmon.. Tongue

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by farisss4

dis is dissapointing fiza what makes u think dat we will loose against this these teams..we shud always keep supporting our team cmon.. Tongue

and what makes u think that they will win against sril lanka and austrailia??Confused

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

and what makes u think that they will win against sril lanka and austrailia??Confused

i cant say against aus cze dey r really very2 tough...but for srilanka we have beated dem already in d pract match..so wont mind doing it again...and listen striking 260 in 20 overs isnt a big deal...kyunke bacho ko marra hai yaar.. LOL

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

i cant say against aus cze dey r really very2 tough...but for srilanka we have beated dem already in d pract match..so wont mind doing it again...and listen striking 260 in 20 overs isnt a big deal...kyunke bacho ko marra hai yaar.. LOL

100% agree with u fariss4 fiza be proud of pakistan team, cum on they nt bad after all we hv beaten sri lanka many a tyms

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah_rehman

lol... at a time pak were topping their table and now they are D2.. which means that they will have to play against sri lanka LOL LOL LOL ... and austrailia LOL LOL LOL ... i think even pak team knows that they will be out from the ICC tournament... they have again let us down againOuch Confused Dead

100% agree with u fariss4 fiza be proud of pakistan team, cum on they nt bad after all we hv beaten sri lanka many a tyms

hey!

didn't u guys see how the beaten new zealand today?Confused...obviously i m a pakistani supporter and i want them to win every match.. i m just angry at them that why can't they be so consistentConfused and why can't they win a match from india in a WC tournament?...Confused..thats all...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top