Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

plz someone update for Dec 24 eposide

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged

hi guys.

can anyone update the eposide for December 24 in kdmh.  I might not get to watch it because we haave a party tomorrow.Cry..PLZ UPDATED IT

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
ok i will try to.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thx in advance ejaz's babe!
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
no problem. there's still 2 hours left so hold on for a minute ok?
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
wait a minute rabeeak2003 u aren't gonna watch it either? PlZZZZZZZZZZZ reply.
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

oK I'M BACK AND I WATCHED IT. THE SHOW STARTS ON ARJUN AND HE'S TRYING TO PROVE TO EVERYBODY THAT HE'S THE REEL HIM. HE GOES TO SAMAY BUT SMAY DOESN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT AND WANTS CONTINUE THE MARRIAGE SAME WITH MANMEET. THE MOM ASKS THE SAME ALSO. THEN LASTLY HE WENT TO KAJAL. KAJAL TRIED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT SAMAY GOT IN THE WAY. DUDE HE WAS SO PISSED OFF. HE WONT HE EVEN LISTEN TO HIS SIDE OF THE STORY. THEN KAJAL RUNS TO HER ROOM AND SHE ARJUN COMES OVER AND TELLS HER TO BE STRONG AND THAT TO BELEIVE IT WAS HIM. NEXT TIME SHE LOOKED UP IT WAS SAMAY THE  MORON (SRY GUYZ). HE TOLD HER THAT WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER. AND THEY BOTH CRY. KAJAL WIPES SAMAY'S TEARS. NEXT SCENE WAS WHEN THEY GO TO COURT. ARJUN SEES KAJAL AND WALKS OVER TO HER AND TELLS HER THAT Y SHE IS TAKING THIS MATTER TO COURT. U SHOULD KNOW THAT IT YOR HUSBAND JUST BY LOOKING AT HIM IN THE EYES. THEN MANMET COMES OVER AND PULLS ARJUN'S ARM (LIKE SNATCHES IT) AND TELLS HIM THAT WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO SAY TO KAJAL SAY IT IN COURT. ARJUN TELLS HIM THAT IT'S REALLY HIM AND HOW CA U DO THIS. THEN SAMAY COME OVER AND TUG ON ARJUN REALLY HARD LIKE AS IF HE'S A CRIMINAL OR SOMETHING. HE TELLS HIM THAT ITS NOT REALLY HIM ITS A DUPLICATE AND ARJUN'S LAWYER COMES (SHE'S PIXIE FROM KITTIE PARTY) AND SAMAY'S ALSO COMES (HE'S OM FORM KAHANI GHAR GHAR KI) THEY BOTH TALK AND DISS EACH OTHER. THEN THEY GO TO COURT. ARJUN'S LAWYER SAYS THAT THAT SAME NIGHT ARJUN WENT TO PUNE AND ON HIS WA HE MET WITH AN ACCIDENT AFTER TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH KAJAL. THE DRIVER DIED BUT ARJUN HAD LOST HIS MEMORY HE ONLY REMEMBERED ONE FACE AND IT WAS KAJAL'S. THEN HE WENT TO MUMBAI 4 AN OPPERATION WHEN HE NOTICED KAJAL. HE WENT AFTER BUT WAS TO SCARED TO SPEAK. SAMAY'S LAWYER SAYS THAT THAT IS A LIKELY STORY. BU COURT IS BASE ON EVIDENCE. SHE SAYS THAT SHE DOES HAVE  A WITNESS AND IT IS THE DOCTOR WHO DID THE OPPERATION. THE DOCTOR COMES AND AYS HE DID. THEN IT'S SAMAY'S LAWYER'S TURN AND HE SAYS THAT HE HAS A WITNESS AND IT'S THE POLICE GUY WHO SAYS SOMETHING AND THEN THE POST MOTEM GUY SAYS THAT THAT IS THE REEL ARJUN WHO DIED. BOTH LAWYERS GET INTO A FIGHT. ARJUN SAYS THAT HE WANTS TO SAY SOMETHING TO KAJAL. THEN IT ENDS. IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO POST THIS. SO U BETTER APPRECIATE IT. JK. LOL. i THINK THAT IT IS THE REEL ARJUN AND THAT SAMAY HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HIS FAKE MURDER. SAMAY WAS LIKE SO PISSED OFF EVERYTIME KAJAL AND ARJUN R TOGETHER. I REALLY THINK HE IS PART OF ALL THIS.

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 25 December 2004 at 11:25am | IP Logged

thx.

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
thanx for the gr8 update ejaz's babe

man, this is dumb...........how can they not know that it is not arjun