Kkusum

Kkusum Update December 23rd Thanx to Mala

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kkusum dated 23rd December 2004

Assistant calls sir you a re sleeping, abhay says I was tired u please get the letter ready and goes. Kumud thinks at home I should expose kali I will give this cassette to dad. Kumud come in to the room as she tells papa forgive me as she keeps the cassette. Abhay washes the face. Kali is coming down kumud tells kali I have kept the cassette in papa's room kali tries to fall as kumud tells try to take care there is limit to everything. Kumud tells her to take care as if she falls it is dangerous. Abhay gets ready takes the recorder and sees one more cassette wonders. Sarla tells kali, kumud u have come to dinner table early. Kumud says yes dadi as we have to to be ray, yes know kali. Kali sees abhay coming down looking at kali in anger also in hand the recorder as well as cassette. Abhay walks up to dinner table calls kali! Kali is scared face. He asks how is your health, kali says I am ok, abhay saYS ok take rest take medicine too kumud angry, kali shocked. Servant drops food on abhay's suit he goes to change, kumud takes cassette thinking I should tell papa. Abhay comes down tells mom I am going to office, kumud calls papa 1 minute, gives him the cassette. Kumud says I want u all t listen something. Kali says what u telling, kumud puts on cassette, all hear abhay's voice where he tells kk I loved always I don't want to marry u on some one's saying. All including kumud shcked sarla, nitin too. Abhay goes, kk too. Kali tells 1 minute papa! Kali tells I am sorry papa. I am sorry kkusum I made big mistake, I never thought about u both only thought me.kali says today I want u both to marry, kali says ha kkusum please forgive me. Kumud listens. Kali says kkusum, now I know what is papa for U. please u marry my papa.kali tells papa I want u both to be one today. Kk crying. Kumud shocked. Abhay hugs kali & goes. Kali goes kumud thinks. Kali goes to room tells mom please forgive me I gave your place to somebody else as I cant see papa in trouble, but mom I will always hate kkusum will never accept her as mom. Kali shouts at  kumud why u came here u got what u want. Kumud says I am going I came to thank you as u did good job though unwillingly. Kali tells if u think I liked u and your mom no one can take my mom's place. Kali I did all this for my papa as your mom is my dad's necessity. Kali says I hate you & your mom always. Kumud goes. Abhay comes in sarla tells I was waiting for u. salra tells abhay now kali is ready kumud as it is want it, please go tell kkusum to get ready for marriage. Abhay says morning so much happened how she will agree, sarla says she will listen sumitra( aye ) will make her agree. U goes to manav her. Abhay goes to ayee's house sees aye & kkusum. Abhay says kk come home. Aye goes in. kk tells don't tell anything. Why cant we remain as it is now like friends. Why marry give name. why today people come in our relation let us be as it is now. I will  remain ,like this. Abhay says don't u want a family when both kali & kumud are ready why cant u be ready. U will remain my kkusum always. I want to show u something. Abhay shows new car to kkusum asks how it is, they show Ist year's episode where abhay gifts Kkusum(Nausheen) a car on her birthday.Abhay comes in sarla talking marriage in arya samaj, sarla tells we are talking about your marriage as kk agreed for it. Abhay happy.Aru calls kapil come fast, kapil says I know we have to go for wedding. Aru says wedding is there but I am going for Indian idol. Abhay is rushing out as sarla tells today is your wedding cannot go, abhay says urgent work mom I will come u go to hall. Kumud is dressing kkusum as kk is feeling shy. Press people come too as kumdu tells it is papa mr abhay kapoor's  wedding . press will come. Abhay is working in office, pandit says muhutrat time is there kumud tells sarla she says I rang up , her asst says he went one hour back, sarla tells he must have gone home to dress up will come all are waiting. Abhay is in car drops cell as nitin alls him. Abhay tin tension incar  as kali & aru are happy. Kkusum crying kumud too. All people go. Even pandit goes. Next day in newspaper/Press it comes abhay kapoor ghayab, abhay kappor abscoinding on his wedding day.end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Kali's truth ain't revealed yet! Yet...Abhay's  love for Kkusum is revealed
remember when he was crying in his office and saying how much he loved her?
Well now they are getting married...lalala

sadly
Kshitij and GArv aren't in this episode
mursalcool thumbnail

omg i cant believe kali got away agian I want her exposed so badly i hope someone hears the tape  specially GARV I want him to be the first person to hear it1!

wat do u guy thnk

smilingstar3 thumbnail
THAT WOULD BE GREAT
if he happens to just come by the tape and is curious and plays it...ooh that will be a classic !
sweetsunset08 thumbnail

so wait that whole thing about abhay not making it on time to the shaadi and the pandit leaving and everything...does that happen for real? if kkussum gets stood up she will never agree to marry abhay again! no!!! i want them to get back together

as for kali, oof! she got away again! i agree, garv so needs to find out. it's about time don't you think...they've stretched her lies too thin

-manisha

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!
kkusum_fan thumbnail
hello, does anyone know wen tashu is back. . . 😕
nasshuu thumbnail
EVERYTIME IS MARRIAGE TIME IN THIS DRAMA.