Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

hey guyss

ok well i just wanted to know ...

can u put on lenses if you want to change ur eye color?? i mean like can i put it on just cuz i feel like it, or do i have to have an eye problem??

lol hope u understand!!Tongue  and yess, im retatrded by asking this..LOLEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Contact Lenses--for fun??" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
yea u can...just get the ones that dont have any pescription on them. My friend's aunt works at this contacts lenses place and she would keep wearing all these different colors just for fun...like blue, lite brown, green, purple (yes really purple) lol

have fun...although dont wear them for more then 6 hours a day cuz they may irritate ur eye eventually.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IBserenity

yea u can...just get the ones that dont have any pescription on them. My friend's aunt works at this contacts lenses place and she would keep wearing all these different colors just for fun...like blue, lite brown, green, purple (yes really purple) lol

have fun...although dont wear them for more then 6 hours a day cuz they may irritate ur eye eventually.

aww thanks for answering jaan. Tongue hhaha im far from getting them even just for fun..i dont need glasses but just wanna try out different eyecolors..lol thanks!!  ok i got my answer this topic can be closed now. LOL Embarrassed Smile

ix iishiqaa xo

Goldie

ix iishiqaa xo

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
lol sabrina!
before i got glasses i did have just plain green contacts
you should deff. try it out!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix iishiqaa xo

lol sabrina!
before i got glasses i did have just plain green contacts
you should deff. try it out!

lol yupp. sabrina!! lol thnxx

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
LOL My friend just got bluey-brown contacts...when she came in the first day wearing them we all were like omg ur eyes! Tongue Yea she has ones that last for a month and she wears them all day! My sis had ones that lasted a year...they were grey...and coool! Embarrassed Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top