Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

should jassi live alone in the end ?

sweetgal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hii guyss, this is purelyyy my opinion !!!!I feel thatt jassii should notttt get maried to purab, armaann or nandu!!!!!!!!! She should live alone in the end!! If she gets married to armaan then it will be very unfair as all hrough the series armaan never loved jassi or had those feelings fo her !! Purabb ok [he should not marry a girl like jassi coz im still here for himπŸ˜†] andd where as nandu is concerned they showed nandu and jassi as best frnds and since then jassi has said that ' nandu is only my best frnd' and sorry but I cannot see themm together !! After her makeover they can show her as a very career minded and successful  girl coz u dontt need a mr. perfect to end happilyy..... !!! tony and deeya should just show that she is wid her family and is happy !!!!!

[ its just what  I feel !!!!!!!!]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_Jassi thumbnail

Yes,if she is happy that way,then she should not marry.But is she truly loves someone and her love is returned in equal measure,then she should definitely get married to that guy.

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Right love_jassi...she will definitely get back her love..Armaan's tears have to start yet..and he has to prove that he truly loves her.Thodi der lagegi,akhir Suri saab ka dimag thoda ulta chalta hai na!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Btw,i was just wondering.............when everything is sorted out and Armaan has proved his love for Jassi and stuff & THEN THEY GET MARRIED..........WHAT will Jassi call Armaan?

Armaan sir?

Minnie thumbnail

πŸ˜† Daisy!!

I agree love_jassi.Couldn't have said it better.

*Anjali* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Minnie

Btw,i was just wondering.............when everything is sorted out and Armaan has proved his love for Jassi and stuff & THEN THEY GET MARRIED..........WHAT will Jassi call Armaan?

Armaan sir?

πŸ˜†I can see it now, Minnie--

Jassi:  Good morning Armaan Sir

Armaan:  Good morning, Jaspal, I mean Jassi πŸ˜‰

Jassi:  Armaan sir, main aapke liye naasta tiyar karloon?  Sir? 🀒

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjali308

πŸ˜†I can see it now, Minnie--

Jassi:  Good morning Armaan Sir

Armaan:  Good morning, Jaspal, I mean Jassi πŸ˜‰

Jassi:  Armaan sir, main aapke liye naasta tiyar karloon?  Sir? 🀒

hehe Anju! jassi and armaan would talk like thatπŸ˜†

adi04 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Daisy

Right love_jassi...she will definitely get back her love..Armaan's tears have to start yet..and he has to prove that he truly loves her.Thodi der lagegi,akhir Suri saab ka dimag thoda ulta chalta hai na!

Absolutely....our Armaan Suri is quite dense....but he definitely has to go thru hell to prove his love to Jassi....

ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anju!!!!! that was tooo good..........great insight girly...πŸ˜‰
Minnie thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anjali......  i guess it would be something like that.............

Armaan:Jaspaal.uhuh....jaspreet

Jassi: jasmeet sir,par aap to ab mere husband hain,so aap mujhe jassi boliye

Armaan: haan,hum honeymoon ke liye kahan chale?

(phone rings)

Raj: kuch decide kiya honeymoon me kahan jayega?

Armaan: Bas wahi soch raha tha......

Raj: Abe gadhe,Switzerland Jaa.Apni biwi ko phool dena aur use jasmeet nahi jassi bulana,aur har 15 min me senti sa kuch kehte rehna,ab to tujhe mushkil nahi hona chahiye kyonki makeover ho gaya hai,par phir bhi maine kuch cards and notes apne room me rakha hai....par jassi ko nahi pata lagna chahiye......

Armaan: han han mai manage kar loonga,thanks......bye

Jassi: raj sir ne kya kaha?

Armaan: Kuch nahi,mai aur tum honeymoon ke liye switzerland jayenge

Jassi: theek hai sir, mai saare suppliers ke files le leti hoon...........