Koffee with Karan

Orignal picture of sonam kapoor (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Is she cock-eyed. She definately has had surgery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Orignal picture of sonam kapoor (Page 5)" in Koffee with Karan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suhaan

Goldie

Suhaan

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
mann u girls are all such haters lol no life jus judge judge judge lol you all should take a really close look at ur selfs im sure she's probably way hotter then u all even if she looks a little different here lol im sure that 80% of u girls are ganna fall in love wit her acting skills n her personality after her movie releases n then come her an talk about how pretty she n her co-stars looked blah blah blah   Ouch Ouch Ouch n imma be the one laughing at u girls like dis Wink

wierdo287

wierdo287

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
I don't know if she has had surgery, but she looks prettier now than berfore. Cool

pari86

Groupbie

pari86

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
she probably didnt have surgery. it would make more sense to say she is taking better care of herself now, what say?

Suhaan

Goldie

Suhaan

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wierdo287

I don't know if she has had surgery, but she looks prettier now than berfore. Cool

thats cuz she went on a deit for a really long tyme n started takin prpoer care of herself she didnt want to be a actor cuz she said "she wasnt fit to be one, n if she was she woudnt last long" then sir SLB told her that she would have to work hard lose the extra pounds n look n behave like n actor which she did n we see the results n she looks amazing there is no airbrushing involved people!!! she was a natural beauty who jus needed sum reassuring that she could be whatever she wanted to be

liquidice

Goldie

liquidice

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i dont think she had surgery or whatever...its just the wonders of makeup.

sonyaibrahim

Groupbie

sonyaibrahim

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i completely agree with u suhaan...i think she will prove herself thru saawariya n im eagerly waiting till the movie releases.
oh n i dont think she has got any surgery done to herself...she just lost weight n her confidence boost in herself is showing thru her recent pictures n all. i think she is a very down to earth person n i personally believe it a bit too early to judge her.
no offence meant to any1...this is just what i feel.
tc all

TINA!

IF-Rockerz

TINA!

Posted: 19 October 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged
she didn't have surgery, she looks different now b/c she lost a lot of weight and has makeup on. anyway, who cares, everyone takes bad pics sometimes.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top