Koffee with Karan

Orignal picture of sonam kapoor (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
omg ppl chill....its just an older pict of her...and now since shez a celeb....she has to put a lot of makeup and stuff on.....i doubt she underwent a surgery.....she lost a lot of weight mayb thats why she looks different....bsides shes pretty young i dont think she would undergo a plastic surgery

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Orignal picture of sonam kapoor (Page 4)" in Koffee with Karan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
a lot of young people undergo surgery, self esteem issues and all that. there are younger ppl then her getting work done. and that work dosnt make to be BIG surgey it coudl be small stuff. it doesnt even have to be surgery it could be things like botox, colligin shots and little things liek that rather then big messy procedures.

dazzlingdesi

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingdesi

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Singh23

a lot of young people undergo surgery, self esteem issues and all that. there are younger ppl then her getting work done. and that work dosnt make to be BIG surgey it coudl be small stuff. it doesnt even have to be surgery it could be things like botox, colligin shots and little things liek that rather then big messy procedures.

ya but its not proven that she has underwent surgery......assumptions dont mean facts.....i have read alot of articles on other actresses who have underwent surgery.....but nothing on Sonam.......and everyone changes over time.....either due to a make over of  by losing weight......we dont know how old this pict is.....so i think we should just wait for more picts of Sonam to come out before "assuming" she has got a surgery done

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

Originally posted by Singh23

ya but its not proven that she has underwent surgery......assumptions dont mean facts.....i have read alot of articles on other actresses who have underwent surgery.....but nothing on Sonam.......and everyone changes over time.....either due to a make over of  by losing weight......we dont know how old this pict is.....so i think we should just wait for more picts of Sonam to come out before "assuming" she has got a surgery done

well said, but i'm not saying she had work done for sure, just that its possible and its not uncommon. but it can be hard to tell if works been done since people change over time and weight is lost and gained all the time.

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 11:54am | IP Logged
She looks different but definitely did not go through surgery! Ever heard of teenage years..people have miraculous changes that they go through! She was just young and not very well groomed! And to top that off, Bansali had asked her to lose about 20 pounds for the movie..that can make a lots of difference to anyone's face! Look at Aish and Bips after they lost weight, their faces stretched back and looked thinner, same thing happened with her. So, I definitely do not think that she got a surgery done!

kareena05

IF-Dazzler

kareena05

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
that pic was taken about 5 years ago she was too young then, people change as they grow up and she has become more beautiful she is 22 now
people need to chill don't know why some people are after her

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I think this is a very old pic, as she looks so young according to now....

Mashail

Goldie

Mashail

Posted: 16 September 2007 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
whoa!!! looks like this discussion got a little heated.... calm down everyone..... just count to 10.... its okay!! lol   LOL

well this is the first time tht i have even seen her... and she looks normal..... i havent seen her "recent' pic so cant really say anything more....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top