Koffee with Karan

Orignal picture of sonam kapoor (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
i think its all bcuz of makeup

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Orignal picture of sonam kapoor (Page 2)" in Koffee with Karan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha786

i think its all bcuz of makeup

i think its probably a mixture of makeup, lighting, airbrushing, surgery

huneymonsta

huneymonsta

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Dead
why cant people be happy with their normal looks instead of trying to be "pretty." Surgery did nothign for her, if anythign she looks uglier Dead

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
surgery of what.. she looks normal girl in the the pic and her movie pics with make up and all she looks like a movie star
have you seen pics of your fav stars without makeup.. Dead Dead Dead

give the girl a break.. let her movie come atleast then you can bash her all you want.. FAIR CHANCE.. have you heard of that LOL LOL LOL

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by topgun11

She must have got a surgery...becoz she looks so strange compared to her recent pics

same here, i said that when i saw her filmfare pics

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by huneymonsta

Dead
why cant people be happy with their normal looks instead of trying to be "pretty." Surgery did nothign for her, if anythign she looks uglier Dead

she looks WAAYYY better in the recent pics then in the older ones

enycexdoll

enycexdoll

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
please people relax

she hasnt gotten surgery, look close!!!!!

OFCOURSE in movies theres a lot of make-up involved which changes ur look drastically, and in the pic posted, she simply doesnt have make up on, even if she does, its very little, i honestly didnt see a difference in the now sonam and before sonam

she looks very pretty, humble, and fresh, a little bit of a change frm the preity's and ash's, theyve become too big to adore.. nice to have someone new like her and deepika

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by enycexdoll

please people relax

she hasnt gotten surgery, look close!!!!!

OFCOURSE in movies theres a lot of make-up involved which changes ur look drastically, and in the pic posted, she simply doesnt have make up on, even if she does, its very little, i honestly didnt see a difference in the now sonam and before sonam

she looks very pretty, humble, and fresh, a little bit of a change frm the preity's and ash's, theyve become too big to adore.. nice to have someone new like her and deepika

does it matter if she has or hasn't, seems like some fans (this is not directed at enycexdoll but at many fans in general) don't wanna accept celes getting work done, or anything not fitting in with the image of perfect devi devda they play on screen. (atleast the devi devda they used to play nowadayz theres more different kinds of characters.)

Edited by Singh23 - 13 September 2007 at 7:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top