Orignal picture of sonam kapoor - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
I don't know if she has had surgery, but she looks prettier now than berfore. 😎
she probably didnt have surgery. it would make more sense to say she is taking better care of herself now, what say?
Originally posted by wierdo287

I don't know if she has had surgery, but she looks prettier now than berfore. 😎

thats cuz she went on a deit for a really long tyme n started takin prpoer care of herself she didnt want to be a actor cuz she said "she wasnt fit to be one, n if she was she woudnt last long" then sir SLB told her that she would have to work hard lose the extra pounds n look n behave like n actor which she did n we see the results n she looks amazing there is no airbrushing involved people!!! she was a natural beauty who jus needed sum reassuring that she could be whatever she wanted to be
i dont think she had surgery or whatever...its just the wonders of makeup.
i completely agree with u suhaan...i think she will prove herself thru saawariya n im eagerly waiting till the movie releases.
oh n i dont think she has got any surgery done to herself...she just lost weight n her confidence boost in herself is showing thru her recent pictures n all. i think she is a very down to earth person n i personally believe it a bit too early to judge her.
no offence meant to any1...this is just what i feel.
tc all
she didn't have surgery, she looks different now b/c she lost a lot of weight and has makeup on. anyway, who cares, everyone takes bad pics sometimes.
Thnx 4 sharing!!But really like many othere actress even she does not look good without make up!😊
i guess TINA! is right in her observation...to make it even clearer, the difference is that her eyebrows aren't threaded, and she isn't wearing any foundation or any make-up at all, for that matter, barring light kohl in her eyes...and yeah, she did lose weight after that, but i don't think she looks fat in this pic... 😊  and yeah, she has definitely had no surgery done...coz her face structure's still the same...her features are naturally aligned anyway, so what part of her face would she possibly want to alter? besides, SLB would never have permitted it...he's all for natural beauty and structure...😃Edited by nandinidev - 16 years ago
i seriously think she was gorgeous then and gorgeous now. no matter what she did, it is none of our business.
thnx for sharing,she luks different.