Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

14th September - The day he proposed me..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Normally I don't share my love-story offline but I find no harm in sharing it online!Embarrassed Hmm, well, me being the person who is interested in remembering all the dates. and perhaps, that is why I am so good in History!Tongue Love and Friendship Section is the first place where I have shared so many things about my life and took guidance from you people regarding a lot of things !!! and Today, I would like to share some beautiful memories of me and the person I love.

Although today is 13th but I am starting it off today because I might not be able to come online tomm for a long duration. (I won't mention the years) Anyway, 19th May was our farewell party in school. I remember he was willing to talk to me and then jus after the farewell party (he was out with his friends and those 20 people are the witness of this thingy, LOL!Tongue), He called me up and offered me friendship. Me, who had waited for this day for years.. immediately said 'Sure' (in not-so-exciting-tone) because I didn want him to get ne clue.

After 19th May, we were having holidays and we were not in contact. 1st August was my b'day and it was the 2nd time he had phoned me and wished me (along with him was my best friend - male, who too wished me). What more could I ask for.. on my b'day. His one phone call was worth thousand gifts for me !!!Embarrassed (It was around 9.30pm - I know I sound completely boring nd my offline friends hate me for rmbring all the datesTongue. Joey, I know you too are hating me now!Tongue)

Luckily, on 10th August, I got another phone call frm him.. he toll me that he has bought a new cell phone nd a new number nd I am the first person whom he is calling with this new number of his. It was around 11.00pm. One thing I forgot to mention, on my b'day I received a bday wish in an sms frm an unknown number. It was his male cousin. He was not in our school. But he was someone who was MOST attached to my love. and they were like best of friends who used to be together all the time. Then, I became friends with his cousin too..

I hardly used to call his cousin.. but whenever (erm, most of the time) his cousin called me, My love (lets call him XYZ) used to be with him. OK, enough.. I dont remember nemore phone call dates coz after that we (me nd XYZ) used to talk almost every other day. He nd I became really good friends nd we had a group of friends which included 4 girls nd 4 boys. It was the most popular and the most rocking grp of our school ever.. i can bet on this !!! xD The first time we all hanged out was .. umm, 10th September. GOD !! It was the best day in our lives !!! We had HUGE fun !!! all of us can never ever forget that day. We had a great great timeBig smile.

Then, after 4 days, it was 14th September and .. he proposed me on this day. He assured me that he is never ever going to leave me and I could feel honesty in his voice. and after listening to a long lecture frm him (which was so unlike him and he too said that you must be feelin how crazy I am) LOL. I said yes and then immediately offered a thanks prayer to Allah. Embarrassed <-- now you see my craziness for him. Embarrassed I toll my best fren about this first.

'XYZ proposed Shiza' - This news spread like a fire in school! and I didn't mind it! as I felt like announcing it myself to the whole school since you know he IS the hearthrob of many!Wink but obviously i didn announce yaar.. EmbarrassedLOL. I cherished each nd every moment I spent with him. He and I have broken up now.. I don't wanna sound emotional today so I tried my best not to mention the emotional part here today. :)

Here is a poem I wanna dedicate to him.. on this special day !!!

When I first met you, I was afraid
Afraid of what I was feeling
I felt love like I had never known
I didn't just feel you in my heart
I felt you in my soul
I had no idea I could feel so much
My life was complicated
I was afraid you wouldn't want to be in my life
I was afraid I couldn't be all that you wanted me to be
Slowly you made me believe I was all that you needed and wanted
That you wanted to be in my life
And when I truly trusted you and let you in
I felt an intense feeling of contentment
A feeling of happiness like I have never known
I felt alive again
Even though we were a long way from working things out
The feeling in my heart and soul
Was something I have never known
Never did I dream you would leave like you did
I never dreamed that the one who gave me such feelings
Feelings I had never felt before
Would take them away
Take them away without a moments hesitation
I never dreamed the one I trusted and loved with my heart and soul
Would hurt me in the way he knew would hurt me most
Now I am left questioning everything
Everything he ever said
Was our love ever real
Was he ever my soulmate?
Was he ever mine?

How do you go on
When the one you love so completly leaves
When your soulmate leaves
When every breath was him
How do you breathe alone?

I cannot express into words how much I miss him. But I don't want him back.. because if he is unhappy with me.. so can I be ever happy with someone who is unhappy with me? I care about his happiness and if his happiness is not in being with me, then I am glad he is not with me nemore. He broke my trust.. people say. True, perhaps. I love him still and I want him to realize my worth. His memories will stay with me forever. I have never cried so much for anyone or anything. Its him who made me cry, who made me smile, who made me laugh. Its him who taught me the lesson of life. Its him who gave me an experience not to trust anybody in this world. Its him.. who gave me so many things..

I am glad that I was a part of his life.. where many wanted to be and I was the luckiest person on this earth.. who was loved by him.

I MISS YOU!Heart

Edited by shizajaved - 13 September 2007 at 10:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th September - The day he proposed me.." in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
you are indeed a lucky girl i must say........ Smile

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
oh shiza.. i dont 'know what to say..i was so excited reading the whole proposal part..and then the ending..oh thats' sad yaar...i mean the break up...

well i must say you have touched me with your poem esp the parts in red..amazing parts..have u written it by yourself?? Clap Clap Clap

i think you are a strong girl..i hope u will stay strong Clap and i have immense respect for you!

BUt can i say something...Do not generalise dear.. if he broke ur trust.. it doesn't mean no one can be trusted anymore...

Love,
Gracella

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
haye........u must be one strong person Smile .........anf ya i hate you! LOL

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prithvi lover

you are indeed a lucky girl i must say........ Smile

You know sometimes people ask me.. do you now wish that you never had him in the first place?? My answer is No.

I loved him and he was there for me. I love someone who loved me. so what more cud I ask for. I am not saying 'Kaash..' because when he became mine, I told him each nd everything that was in my heart for him.. nd i had been waitin for years to tell him bout all those feelings.. that i had for him. Bas.. jo bhi chaha woh sab mila! =)

The time I spent with him.. I will cherish it forever!

Faizy_khan

IF-Rockerz

Faizy_khan

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:27am | IP Logged
really like it shiza di
u r indeed a very strong girl Clap
be strong
thanx 4 sharing
really like the part written in red

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gracella

oh shiza.. i dont 'know what to say..i was so excited reading the whole proposal part..and then the ending..oh thats' sad yaar...i mean the break up...

well i must say you have touched me with your poem esp the parts in red..amazing parts..have u written it by yourself?? Clap Clap Clap

i think you are a strong girl..i hope u will stay strong Clap and i have immense respect for you!

BUt can i say something...Do not generalise dear.. if he broke ur trust.. it doesn't mean no one can be trusted anymore...

Love,
Gracella

aww, abhi toh i aven;t written nething sad.. if you wanna read the sad part of my story.. then u may check this link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=705050&T PN=3 (Scroll down).. pg.3 - onwards! I got very emotional there !!!Embarrassed

No, this poem isn't written by me. But I do write poetries.. or shall I say I used to. Because I stopped writing poetries after he nd I broke up..

No Gracella.. I am not strong. I am very pessimisstic and an xtrmeley WEAK girl. You know.. He is my weakness.. and that is why whenever I think about him, I just don't have a control over my tears.. I go totally crazy. Even now when he is not with me.. I do pray for his happiness. He has made me really weak. I am not strong at all. If I would have been.. I wouldn't have missed him so much. I wouldn't have cried for someone who doesn't care for these tears..

ah, bout the trust thingy.. well seriously No one can be trusted. Not only him but my male best friend, his cousin.. many people broke my trust. So i cannot trust ne1 in this world.

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Shiza, it cant seems like yOu fOrgOt him fOr yOur lifetime... i must call him the luckiest guy in this wOrld, cOz he fOund a gurl whO lOve him fOrvere and ever even that gurl wOnt be wid him but that gurl lOve him frOm deepness Of her heart... Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.