Dill Mill Gaye

Anjali mite be Padma's Daughter

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

In today's episode we have cum to know CLEARLY dat one of dem is Padma's daughter and everyone is already thinking its ridz, bec first of all dadi loves anjali more, 2ndly anjali was dere is sanjiavni.. However dis is not a sequal to Sanjivani as the makers have said already.. Maybe its Anjie who is Padma's daughter.. the fact dat she has so much attitude on the basis of her money, and to bring a twist in the show, you knoe the makers that we r all suspecting its ridz.. So maybe it turns out to be anjali who is Padma's daughter.. And d fact dat padma gets really hurt when anjali is rude to her..

Maybe.. Just a thought!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaan'sdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i mus say ur brain works alot very gud ya she can be padma's daughter
mahalaksh2303 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if this is true then i would be happy coz then angie might realize that how good ridz is and she might change na........... 😉
mwow thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

In today's episode we have cum to know CLEARLY dat one of dem is Padma's daughter and everyone is already thinking its ridz, bec first of all dadi loves anjali more, 2ndly anjali was dere is sanjiavni.. However dis is not a sequal to Sanjivani as the makers have said already.. Maybe its Anjie who is Padma's daughter.. the fact dat she has so much attitude on the basis of her money, and to bring a twist in the show, you knoe the makers that we r all suspecting its ridz.. So maybe it turns out to be anjali who is Padma's daughter.. And d fact dat padma gets really hurt when anjali is rude to her..

Maybe.. Just a thought!😳

Yup! I had the same thought. I was thinking of making a similar post:) I too feel that Anjali is either Padma's daughter (or may be even Padma's sis daughter)
hiranshizrajat thumbnail
u r rite mahalakshmi....
😃
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But yaar anjali was there in the first season do u think they will deviate from shashank gupta 's story so much.
cool_pooja thumbnail
@Angelshy: It can happen! 😳

I dunt know but i felt dat and i think it would be better if anjali is Padma's daughter rather den ridz! Bec ridz would be too expected!
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
would be interesting if it was Anjali and not Rids, but she looks nothing like Padma I guess that is why it's unexpected. It sure would shock me.
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaa maybe you are right!!!!! Nani is loveable to Anji because she knows she isn't one of them and maybe she is too good of a character 😳
RomantiChik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing. here's what i'm thinking

it would be ironic, since Anjie prides herself in being Dr. Shashank's daughter n in the future hopes to be the head of Sanjeevani, just like her dad, then she'll find out that she is not her daughter hence not his heir apparent. losing Armaan n losing her so called status is goin to turn her negative. i just hope she doesn't create ny probs between AR and DMG doesn't turn out to be like anyother drama with typicall misunderstandings bw the lead couple, vamps takin adv of the situation, main leads marrying ppl they don't love...blah blah blah

i hope for a better future for DMG...now if only the creatives could hear me.