Chat Clubs

Oº°‘¨King Khan Chat Club ¨‘°ºO part 3!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 2 Page 149

***srk***

IF-Dazzler

***srk***

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:55am | IP Logged

hello everyone,

I have the great pleasure to announce that the King Khan CC part 2 has reached 150 pages! Smile and so we, the members of the CC, have decided to open a new thread for the King Khan CC part 3.

So come and join us to talk about our sweetheart Srk, without whom we cant live!Wink

The member list:

Me Wink

Kanshu

Nabu

Niru

Meera

Sukhi

|x|snowy|x|

jassi kyph

Raj*

Cool_SK

Love srk

luv_srk_rani

~*manai*~

Damilola

Talkativetaurus

RuksarSattar

Hindi Girl

Ps: If u would like to join the CC, plz let me know so i can write your name in the member list! thank uSmile

Here r some pics of Shahrukh baby!Wink And i want to thank Mario sweetie who provided most of the images!Smile thank u!!!

Pps: I'll add some pictures later on!! 

Edited by ***srk*** - 19 November 2007 at 9:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oº°‘¨King Khan Chat Club ¨‘°ºO part 3!!!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*kuch na kaho*

Goldie

*kuch na kaho*

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:58am | IP Logged
wow tahts gr8 pakuu! i'm here again! btw do u like the srk wife for the week idea?

***srk***

IF-Dazzler

***srk***

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
heyyy nabu!!! which srk wife??? what? lol LOL

ps= i met srk2 today! Tongue Wink twice! LOL

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:35am | IP Logged
ooo Paku!! number 3 already?? Clap

And wife for a week? Confused Embarrassed We all know in reality it's me.... Wink Embarrassed I'm joking! LOL LOL

***srk***

IF-Dazzler

***srk***

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

ooo Paku!! number 3 already?? Clap

And wife for a week? Confused Embarrassed We all know in reality it's me.... Wink Embarrassed I'm joking! LOL LOL

hiiiiii,

yeah number 3? i still cant believe it! Embarrassed 

umm what? sab ko maloom hai, srk is my hubby!LOL (i m sing the song from the film Jaan-e-mannTongue

*kuch na kaho*

Goldie

*kuch na kaho*

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ***srk***

in part 2 u asked wat shud be special in part 3 and i said instead of having memeber of the weekw e shud hv srk's wife of the week!Embarrassed

oh realli u did! how when??????

***srk***

IF-Dazzler

***srk***

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *kuch na kaho*

in part 2 u asked wat shud be special in part 3 and i said instead of having memeber of the weekw e shud hv srk's wife of the week!Embarrassed

oh yeah! well thats a good idea! but how we'll decide who it'll be? lol everyone is gonna be jealous! hahaWinkLOL

today i went to drop my bro and sis and when i came back i asked my sis to come back with me in the parking! then i saw srk2's car coming! and i was aah! lol but another ex teacher called me at the same time so i went to him! and when i came back, srk2 was gone! i was ohhhhhh! noo! lol then my sis said pak, ur french teacher told to say hiiiiiiiiiiii to u! i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!Big smile

then at noon, i went to give my bro his lunch! and when i came back srk2 was there and he was hi how r u? when r u starting and all? and then he started teasing me about my boyfriend (which i dont have btw! he was iimaiging thingsLOL) and all!

*kuch na kaho*

Goldie

*kuch na kaho*

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *kuch na kaho*

oh yeah! well thats a good idea! but how we'll decide who it'll be? lol everyone is gonna be jealous! hahaWinkLOL

today i went to drop my bro and sis and when i came back i asked my sis to come back with me in the parking! then i saw srk2's car coming! and i was aah! lol but another ex teacher called me at the same time so i went to him! and when i came back, srk2 was gone! i was ohhhhhh! noo! lol then my sis said pak, ur french teacher told to say hiiiiiiiiiiii to u! i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! how cute!Big smile

then at noon, i went to give my bro his lunch! and when i came back srk2 was there and he was hi how r u? when r u starting and all? and then he started teasing me about my boyfriend (which i dont have btw! he was iimaiging thingsLOL) and all!

hahahhha realli! awww so chweet!

haha boyfriend! he doesn't even hv the slightiest its hiM! lol! LMAO!!!!!!!!!

about the wife of the week!everyone shud get a turn i'm sure if they be active in KK CC

Post Reply New Post

Go to top